Author Topic: TIME to FESS up BOYS and GIRLS.  (Read 4574 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: TIME to FESS up BOYS and GIRLS.
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2023, 05:15:34 PM »
Does Kaye Jewelers still have a "lay-a-way" plan?

Don't know, only ever went to diamond district in the City.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2023, 05:21:33 PM »
Don't know, only ever went to diamond district in the City.

All i ever see on TV is special smash & grab sales ... courtesy of the new wave prosecutors.  I'll say this, Ham Burger never woulda let it go like this

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2023, 06:02:35 PM »
All i ever see on TV is special smash & grab sales ... courtesy of the new wave prosecutors.  I'll say this, Ham Burger never woulda let it go like this

Give it time  tmbz1

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2023, 06:29:01 PM »
I don't know JFA personally. But I do know a couple of people who do. The address is correct. The phone number is real. He also has balls the size of Holstein Bull and he is very intelligent. I'd advise against underestimating the man.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2023, 06:30:03 PM »
Petrelli's latest ... This will never end  ... another phone call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexp44SGK24

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2023, 06:39:05 PM »
Petrelli's latest ... This will never end  ... another phone call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexp44SGK24

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 why would it matter who owns or co owns, or is within the operating circle of PLOP??? Sounds like John Frank started hitting the bottle early today ehhh?

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2023, 06:48:12 PM »
He wan't to know who to sue ...Did you read the thumbnail?  SCM says PP put JFA up to this. 

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2023, 06:52:52 PM »
He wan't to know who to sue ...Did you read the thumbnail?  SCM says PP put JFA up to this.

Yes, its like the blind leading the blind off a cliff. Mike P. much craftier than the stooges that call him. Senator Bitch is a has been looking for a meal ticket. Gambling Syndicate my ass....The guy is loud mouth that got a cock stuffed in it by Mike P.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2023, 08:32:34 PM »

Well everyone here says JFA is intelligent etc. so how does he get fooled so easily by Blutarsky? what is the grounds for the law suit BluTard picked up the phone and called Mike P. etc etc. does he plan to sue plop for his own stupidity? Does he still carryon the charade that he's a big time gambler? First of all he has no basis, and a several hundred posts and comments on plop that could easily be construed as dangerous, racist and threatening harm to others, or their family members aside from all of his cock talk and innuendo. Does he really want to go down a path that he blazed all on his lonesome?  That again would be more stupidity on his supposed intellect which has been muted by his ignorance.  JFA must be easily fooled to get sucked into this but then again, I dont lean toward the side that thinks he's the most intelligent fool on here.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 09:56:14 PM by Generation XYZ »

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2023, 09:04:26 PM »
Yes, its like the blind leading the blind off a cliff. Mike P. much craftier than the stooges that call him. Senator Bitch is a has been looking for a meal ticket. Gambling Syndicate my ass....The guy is loud mouth that got a cock stuffed in it by Mike P.
Great post XYZ. The cock loving homo potatoes got JFA dick in his mouth and now he wanting JFA to try to find names to sue. I’m so surprised at JFA because he liked the people who originally started horseplop but he might not know what he’s getting himself into with potatoes. SCM is lightyears ahead of those two imbeciles
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 09:11:40 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2023, 09:26:40 PM »
Only laying it out for all to see.  This site is about anonymity, being able to express opinions, and enjoying the back and forth.  Senator A-Hole Blutarsky, comes on, clouds the site with 50 posts a day about nothing, people call him out, he can't take it so he becomes a snake on here like he is in real life, and goes behind everyones back telling himself he can one up us all, then BAM, BOOM, POW!!! Mike P. breaks it off in his bleached asshole.  Shows him what its like to be a real spinner and how stupid he is, schools him and sent him home whipped and packing.  Instead of admitting he was a dumb fuc and fuc'd up, as real men can admit. He calls us cowards, threatens Mike P. and NYCLASS who have Zero to do with Blutarsky, with litigation? Saaaayyyy Whaaaat? Yeah, he fucs up and is attempting to make his own acts of stupidity a basis to sue other people.  Almost like a guy that goes ice fishing on an iced over lake, slips and falls and sues for the lake icing over. Senator Blutarsky is a classless, loud mouth that isnt man enough to take a seat, but a bitch enough to keep running his mouth, and circling the wagons.  Now on top of all this, he preys on JFA, who thinks he's got a real new friend.  C'mon who can be that stupid to fall for any of this Bull Shit??? Mike P. Kudos for turning on them. 11.wp Pigland kudos to you for wiping the slate clean of this A-Hole.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 09:32:45 PM by Generation XYZ »

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2023, 09:36:18 PM »
Only laying it out for all to see.  This site is about anonymity, being able to express opinions, and enjoying the back and forth.  Senator A-Hole Blutarsky, comes on, clouds the site with 50 posts a day about nothing, people call him out, he can't take it so he becomes a snake on here like he is in real life, and goes behind everyones back telling himself he can one up us all, then BAM, BOOM, POW!!! Mike P. breaks it off in his bleached asshole.  Shows him what its like to be a real spinner and how stupid he is, schools him and sent him home whipped and packing.  Instead of admitting he was a dumb fuc and fuc'd up, as real men can admit. He calls us cowards, threatens Mike P. and NYCLASS who have Zero to do with Blutarsky, with litigation? Saaaayyyy Whaaaat? Yeah, he fucs up and is attempting to make his own acts of stupidity a basis to sue other people.  Almost like a guy that goes ice fishing on an iced over lake, slips and falls and sues for the lake icing over. Senator Blutarsky is a classless, loud mouth that isnt man enough to take a seat, but a bitch enough to keep running his mouth, and circling the wagons.  Now on top of all this, he preys on JFA, who thinks he's got a real new friend.  C'mon who can be that stupid to fall for any of this Bull Shit??? Mike P. Kudos for turning on them. 11.wp Pigland kudos to you for wiping the slate clean of this A-Hole.
LGBQ?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2023, 09:37:44 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2023, 09:43:07 PM »
One of the all time greatest post ever written on horseplop. You nailed it XYZ. I tried warning senator potatoes but he would not stop messing with people. I knew the horseploppers would eventually get him figured out and show him how it’s done. And senator has nobody to blame but his own queer ass self. JFA better watch out because potatoes might sue him too or at least try to get over to carpentersville Illinois to get some of that JFA ass
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 09:45:50 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2023, 09:48:49 PM »
I think someone here said JFA had balls like a Holstein Bull. Well if that is the case theres your answer everyone. We know for sure why the Senator is attracted to JFA...  ngc3 11.tb

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal