Author Topic: pocono sunday night for outstanding trotters 3 y old fillies on show case  (Read 1161 times)

macdaddi

• Open / FFA
pa all stars racing with big time trotter bond with ake, winner of close to 600000 last year including goldsmith and finals of pass  also trotting are winners of previous sires stakes at meadows in sheer faith and railee something outstanding trottin races TUNE IN

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Give me a break.  The card is blehhh.   Two unimportant $30,000 barely steaks races with one real  nice horse making her first start from a bad post and two or three other decent fillys starting.  Hardly a showcase and means absolutely nothing in the long run.  It's Pocono so nobody tunes in and bets on them either. 

The real showcase of this weekend is Mohawk Saturday night with multiple divisions of the Somebeachsomewher e, Both Graduate divisions, Miss Versatility etc.  I'm sure a thread will start on that later
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 04:10:59 PM by The Thorn »

macdaddi

• Open / FFA
do you know who bond is he won 7 of 9 races last yr was late coming out close to 600000 won the goldsmith from the 9 post won the kindegarten from the 10!!!!! post just q race at big m in 154  came home in 26!!!!
ake has special way and bond

study

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
do you know who bond is he won 7 of 9 races last yr was late coming out close to 600000 won the goldsmith from the 9 post won the kindegarten from the 10!!!!! post just q race at big m in 154  came home in 26!!!!
ake has special way and bond

study

you seem like a real jerk so you need to know that bond is a she, not a he.

The real filly trotters are in nj, going for 240k Friday night. The nj trot breed dominates PA.

macdaddi

• Open / FFA
my apologizes for saying he no excuse

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Maybe we can talk harness for 3 seconds here on this wonderful Sunday evening.

Bond was as advertised and should be a major player this year in the Hambo Oaks and beyond. I think Special Way is better though.  Svanstedt has a ton of horsepower this year.

Raillee Something was good and will make a lot of money for Burke one way or another.
Fashion Annie jogged against a bad field at a very short price.

Nothing else of any importance. So maybe fifteen seconds of precious time wasted talking about harness. 

macdaddi

• Open / FFA
oh finally admit some quality i guess a horse with special way the favorites for oaks are nothing oh and raille not bad either  i was talking horses before  last time i looked oaks was a great race lol

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Wow, you really are fucking dumb.  You post nothing but MOTO (master of the obvious) threads.  Everybody here knows it.  I've forgotten more about quality race horses than you will ever know in your lifetime.  Do you even read what I post?  Your response here is lame and uninformed.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Wow, you really are fucking dumb.  You post nothing but MOTO (master of the obvious) threads.  Everybody here knows it.  I've forgotten more about quality race horses than you will ever know in your lifetime.  Do you even read what I post?  Your response here is lame and uninformed.

ngc3 ngc3 The heavens have opened up and the rain down has begun!!!  11.wp
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
This should be over.  He doesn't know how to make a proper comeback.   

Who did he think I meant when I said there was a real nice horse starting from a bad post?  Like I don't know who Bond is even before he put her accomplishments in the thread that I read and responded to.  He must think I don't know how to read either  ngc3

For the record my objection was the hype he put on a nothing stakes race that no one cares about that has the lowest purse of any PASS other than stallion series, and as I figured absolutely no one in the entire forum had anything to say about the race or the card other than my brief summary after the fact

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
This should be over.  He doesn't know how to make a proper comeback.   

Who did he think I meant when I said there was a real nice horse starting from a bad post?  Like I don't know who Bond is even before he put her accomplishments in the thread that I read and responded to.  He must think I don't know how to read either  ngc3

For the record my objection was the hype he put on a nothing stakes race that no one cares about that has the lowest purse of any PASS other than stallion series, and as I figured absolutely no one in the entire forum had anything to say about the race or the card other than my brief summary after the fact

The Master has spoken!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal