Author Topic: Changes coming soon to Horseplop!  (Read 12734 times)

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
Re: Changes coming soon to Horseplop!
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2023, 02:03:52 PM »
If I don’t like Jews then why I can’t I say it? They have ruined our country with their greed of money. They ruin everything they touch. I just want to tell the world how rotten the Jews are. If they take my right away from doing that on plop then I’m gone.

And you whine like a little bitch about Petrelli?
You aren't right

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2023, 02:57:35 PM »
BYE-BYE MIKE ANT!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2023, 01:22:18 AM »
Join another forum & merrily spew your garbage.
The other forums won’t let me tell the truth about Jews. Horseplop is the only place where they don’t censor anyone. That’s why it’s such a great kickass forum. You can cuss me out or hate me because you have the right to your opinion. Now back to bashing the Jews. Like I said edit my post and I’m gone. This forum because the best because I can say what I want and they need to keep it the same way. Hey pigland are you listen8ng?

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2023, 08:12:01 AM »
Gutless CUNT!

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2023, 09:17:59 AM »
This forum and harness racing both have lost a lot of interest in the last few years.  Mike Ant is no Dan Nance.  So much of this forum is really non racing related.  John Frank is one of the few who has been consistent in his postings for years.  Not enough interest in horses, stakes or overnights to get enough posts.  So we get Nazi-like posts from some zero who posts as Mike Ant.  Luc and John Frank are right, say who you are and the real crazies and racists disappear.  Not sure how this forum exists as a business model, maybe it’s just someone’s hobby.  If you are going to allow mental midgets like Ant to post at least move it to a different category— maybe, “bitchin, ranting and other useless bullshit”.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Admin

• Administrator
  • Elite
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2023, 12:10:15 PM »
Quick thanks to everyone who registered this past 2 weeks. All horse racing opinions are welcome.
Interest in the forum has seen an uptick. This usually happens when meets begin, like Pocono or Saratoga, WNY, etc.
Hoosier will be opening soon I believe.
Plenty of relevant issues to discuss

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2023, 12:17:09 AM »
Big thanks to PIGLAND for keeping horseplop the same as it ever was. Thanks also fir ignoring the whiny Jews like Donnie Harmon and others on here. The Jews have ruined this country with their greed and I will continue to tell anyone with ears to listen. People are now starting to wake up and realize that Jews are worst than the Taliban and the enemy of the world.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2023, 12:51:56 PM »
Big thanks to PIGLAND for keeping horseplop the same as it ever was. Thanks also fir ignoring the whiny Jews like Donnie Harmon and others on here. The Jews have ruined this country with their greed and I will continue to tell anyone with ears to listen. People are now starting to wake up and realize that Jews are worst than the Taliban and the enemy of the world.
It's just amazing how ignorant you are.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2023, 01:04:49 PM »
The Catholics and French-Canadians are just as bad

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2023, 06:18:13 PM »

Folks, now you know why there's only about 20 to 30 active posters out of a membership of over 5800.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2023, 07:01:40 PM »
Folks, now you know why there's only about 20 to 30 active posters out of a membership of over 5800.
you know...you really are a whiny little blotch. Complain about everything; demand stuff you're in no position to request for. GTFO

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2023, 07:07:23 PM »
you know...you really are a whiny little blotch. Complain about everything; demand stuff you're in no position to request for. GTFO

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ok. Sorry Me Bad. I'll just post about Jews and SCM for now on..Please except my apology!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2023, 12:51:16 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ok. Sorry Me Bad. I'll just post about Jews and SCM for now on..Please except my apology!
Fuck u. Don’t like it don’t read it cock licker. Yeah sure 20 or 30 people. Just ask around your home track and you hear how nobody likes horseplop but every cocksucker is reading and posting. But oh yeah nobody knows anything about plop nation

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2023, 09:26:40 AM »
Fuck u. Don’t like it don’t read it cock licker. Yeah sure 20 or 30 people. Just ask around your home track and you hear how nobody likes horseplop but every cocksucker is reading and posting. But oh yeah nobody knows anything about plop nation

You seem to have "Cock" on your mind a lot! Are you Simons best buddy?
 11.bz

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2023, 09:15:16 PM »
Clearly the bigotry has to end immediately. Just look at a few replies on the Gabe Prewitt post from a couple of days ago. It is just disgusting that people like this exist and are free to post as they like.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal