Author Topic: Mohawk Million  (Read 5371 times)

Lance

• Stakes Horse
Mohawk Million
« on: March 10, 2022, 02:42:07 PM »
Brad Grant
Crawford Farms
Determination
Doug Overhiser
Gino Toscani
Glengate Farms
Hunterton Farms & Partners
Steve Heimbecker
TheStable.ca

Nine owners, looks like The Stable.Ca  has some power in the barn. Going to be taking home some big cash.   

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Mohawk Million
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 02:44:08 PM »
my boy doug

has a few that are training down like they something tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 04:23:16 PM »
looks like The Stable.Ca  has some power in the barn. Going to be taking home some big cash.

His best bet is probably to sell the spot , about a month before the race.....as there is a good chance a couple of the top stables will develop a good one.....and be looking to get in the race

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 05:49:16 PM »
THERE IS NOT ANY RISK IN BUYING THESE SLOTS.  SOMEONE WILL BUY OR SHARE IN THE PURSE FOR ITS USE.  IN FACT, THIS IS A GREAT INVESTMENT THE WAY IT IS STRUCTURED.

THIS MAY BE SAFER THAN BUYING TOCKS IN THIS TREACHEROUS MARKET!!!

I AM 100% SURE ALL POSITIONS CAN BE SOLD AT A PROFIT--THIS IS A NO BRAINER FOR ANYONE WHO CAN LET THE MONEY RIDE UNTIL A WEEK FROM THE RACE!!!

THIS COULD BE A DIFFERENT KIND OF INVESTOR--A TRUE GAMBLER  OR WALL STREET COMMODITIES, OPTIONS OR FUTURES TRADER.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 07:11:40 PM »
THERE IS NOT ANY RISK IN BUYING THESE SLOTS.  SOMEONE WILL BUY OR SHARE IN THE PURSE FOR ITS USE.  IN FACT, THIS IS A GREAT INVESTMENT THE WAY IT IS STRUCTURED.

I AM 100% SURE ALL POSITIONS CAN BE SOLD AT A PROFIT--THIS IS A NO BRAINER FOR ANYONE WHO CAN LET THE MONEY RIDE UNTIL A WEEK FROM THE RACE!!!

THIS COULD BE A DIFFERENT KIND OF INVESTOR--A TRUE GAMBLER  OR WALL STREET COMMODITIES, OPTIONS OR FUTURES TRADER.

There is a reason they struggle every year to sell 9 spots & it isn't because it is a no brainer.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 08:14:44 PM »

risk= not finishing top3

1st/2nd make out nicely

got at least 1 in wellwood, im hoping

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2022, 01:06:19 AM »
my boy doug

has a few that are training down like they something tmbz1

Which ones????? And how can he tell in March

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2022, 08:59:45 AM »

Agree 100%. This is a no brainer.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2022, 06:27:06 PM »
no one is getting rich selling their slot, if lucky you break even based on where the horse you partner with finishes
and it is supply and demand
if its a year where a bunch of people have good horses but no slot than you can get a good deal
but if the people with the slots have the best horses than the few that need to sell might have a challenge
i don't think its a big deal either way, might make a bit or lose a bit if you need to sell

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2022, 07:30:28 PM »
I find it interesting that the Owner of The Year who also won the race last year did not bother buying an entry. That should clue you into his thoughts on the value of buying in.

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2022, 07:55:24 AM »
I find it interesting that the Owner of The Year who also won the race last year did not bother buying an entry. That should clue you into his thoughts on the value of buying in.

Where was Macduffee Owner if the Year?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2022, 07:57:50 AM »

The McDuffee household.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2022, 12:54:23 PM »

I'm not sure where but I cut & paste this quote from the article on Harnesslink:

Other honorees included Stan Bergstein-Proximity Award winner Lindy Farms, Driver of the Year Dexter Dunn, Trainer of the Year Richard “Nifty” Norman, Owner of the Year David McDuffee, Breeder of the Year Hanover Shoe Farms, and Rising Star Todd McCarthy.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2022, 01:41:34 PM »
THIS IS A VERY SMALL INVESTMENT AND ANY INVESTOR WOULD TAKE THE CHANCE!!!   SERIOUSLY, YOU COULD JUST EXCHANGE YOUR PLACE FOR HALF OF THE EARNED PURSE AND HAVE FUN !!!  THIS IS PEANUTS IN THE REAL WORLD.  MANY SPEND MILLIONS DAILY ON OPTIONS, FUTURES, COMMODITIES, ETC.   

THERE ARE THOUSANDS WHO WOULD JUMP AT THIS IF IN FACT THEY WERE AWARE.   THIS IS A NO BRAINER AND MUCH LESS RISK THAN ANY OTHER OPTION TODAY.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2022, 02:21:02 PM »
THIS IS A VERY SMALL INVESTMENT AND ANY INVESTOR WOULD TAKE THE CHANCE!!!   SERIOUSLY, YOU COULD JUST EXCHANGE YOUR PLACE FOR HALF OF THE EARNED PURSE AND HAVE FUN !!!  THIS IS PEANUTS IN THE REAL WORLD.  MANY SPEND MILLIONS DAILY ON OPTIONS, FUTURES, COMMODITIES, ETC.   

THERE ARE THOUSANDS WHO WOULD JUMP AT THIS IF IN FACT THEY WERE AWARE.   THIS IS A NO BRAINER AND MUCH LESS RISK THAN ANY OTHER OPTION TODAY.

And the reason you did not buy a spot is? Or maybe you did?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal