Author Topic: Mark Evers D.O.A. in bizarre gunfight with police!  (Read 14249 times)

Manny

• Top Claimer
Re: HORSEMAN/ POLICE INVOLVED SHOOTING
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2022, 08:10:37 AM »
US trotting has zip about this on their site.  Left wing fuckers. 

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2022, 10:19:10 AM »
USTA is in the state Capitol of Ohio, which currently favors Republicans. So, you're saying guys like Mike Tanner & co. foam out of the left side of their mouths?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 go back to your 8chan posts praising Mussolini and leave the harness discussion to grown ups - because obviously you are clueless!
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2022, 11:42:03 AM »

It was there, didn't stay on main page long.

https://ustrottingnews.com/trainer-evers-killed-in-clash-with-police-officer-in-critical-condition/

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2022, 07:21:17 PM »
Only an absolute retard would comment as to say was he provoked to shoot first then question why they returned fire smmfh...its fucking idiots like you that have caused this country to go to shit...what a fucking absolute dickbrain...I guess when your the son of criminals you defend them first

GTW

• NW-1
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2022, 01:18:17 PM »
The latest update is that the bullet that killed Evers may have been self-inflicted. There is a video of the incident but it is unclear if he was killed by police or if he shot himself

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2022, 04:06:14 PM »
Only an absolute retard would comment as to say was he provoked to shoot first then question why they returned fire smmfh...its fucking idiots like you that have caused this country to go to shit...what a fucking absolute dickbrain...I guess when your the son of criminals you defend them first

ngc3

Harness Horseman

• NW-1
Re: Mark Evers D.O.A. in bizarre gunfight with police!
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2022, 12:28:50 AM »
Greg Luther
Mark bullied people his entire life, continuously caused fights, was nose to nose with people in the paddock on a monthly basis, continuously abused women and had no regard for human decency or life. This on top of continuous threats to horsemen show his true character over an extended period of time. All of that is bad enough but when the police are called to rescue a woman you are abusing (again) and you shoot them in the head, justice is served. That officer was there to help our community. While we all want good health and well being for all, including Mark, this was WAY too far. I sincerely hope all of those affected by the multiple shootings and the decades of abuse are able to heal and grow as quickly as possible.

someone needs to put a bullet in the horseman who speaks ill of other horsemen

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2022, 07:11:07 AM »
Greg Luther
Mark bullied people his entire life, continuously caused fights, was nose to nose with people in the paddock on a monthly basis, continuously abused women and had no regard for human decency or life. This on top of continuous threats to horsemen show his true character over an extended period of time. All of that is bad enough but when the police are called to rescue a woman you are abusing (again) and you shoot them in the head, justice is served. That officer was there to help our community. While we all want good health and well being for all, including Mark, this was WAY too far. I sincerely hope all of those affected by the multiple shootings and the decades of abuse are able to heal and grow as quickly as possible.

HEY LUTHER,  SO TYPICAL OF A COWARDLY HORSEFUCK

WHY DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING? PIECE OF SHIT, SEEMS YOU KNEW ENUFF... BUT YOU WERE CHICKENSHIT....  YOU KNEW AND DID NOTHING

THAT MAKES YOU GUILTY. SO TYPICAL OF HARNESS HORSE FUCKS, TO TALK BEHIND OTHERS BACKS

GO BE A TUFF GUY ON FACEBACK OR BEHIND YOUR MOMS SKIRT

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2022, 08:30:22 AM »
Greg Luther

Really?  There are tons of piece of shit horsemen people should be speaking ill of.  What the fuck are you talking about?

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2022, 09:23:55 PM »
George Floyd is where he should be burning in hell the more of his ilk gone the better
Exactly.  They've built a statue of George Floyd so that i guess some people can show their kids that this is someone that you should look up to....a convict and drug addict.  Amazing, and people wonder why this country is going in the crapper.

Under The STick

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2022, 08:57:03 PM »
Exactly.  They've built a statue of George Floyd so that i guess some people can show their kids that this is someone that you should look up to....a convict and drug addict.  Amazing, and people wonder why this country is going in the crapper.

1000000000%%% the truth!! The biggest joke ever making him into a hero

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal