Author Topic: SCM 15 minutes Is At Its High  (Read 1160 times)

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
SCM 15 minutes Is At Its High
« on: February 25, 2024, 02:06:52 PM »
It's a mixed bag watching this SCM saga unfold. While he does flash a couple decent qualities, his narcissistic personality rules his days.

Narcissists seek endless validation, attention, and praise to compensate for low self-esteem, confidence, and a perceived lack of acceptance. That's why he has managed to stay on the Settlemoir part more than most that he quickly moves away from (thanks in part to the other side not engaging him in any manner like Settlemoir clearly must now regret). That's why SCM, who appears to think he could have worked for the Meadowlands, has taken the truth of the matter so hard and can't let go.

I assume many see through much of what he claims. There are many examples in recent weeks, but one of his latest is a classic "prevarication" (the deliberate act of deviating from the truth). We use to call that years ago a "white lie" or fib. I'm speaking of the person who supposely gave this money to these Jacksons, only to hear SCM claim he got the call in the morning, posted he was on their case, and that is what made them seek forgiveness shortly after. I don't doubt the call from the owner nor that the Jackson's contacted the owner, but SCM would have you believe (and in his mind, I believe he thinks this) he's the only reason they did so.

I am certain I may come a target, but I comment here in part because I do have concerns that like many narcissists, they need to take more risks to themselves and sometimes other, to keep feeding a very bad habit. That is not something I wish on anyone, including SCM.

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: SCM 15 minutes Is At Its High
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 07:03:09 PM »
Too long.

Didn't read.

Apparently no one did.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 07:43:38 PM »
It actually seems to be a pretty accurate summary of the whole unfortunate SCM ™️  saga

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 09:39:19 PM »
It actually seems to be a pretty accurate summary of the whole unfortunate SCM ™️  saga

tmbz1

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 09:41:02 PM »
It's a mixed bag watching this SCM saga unfold. While he does flash a couple decent qualities, his narcissistic personality rules his days.

Narcissists seek endless validation, attention, and praise to compensate for low self-esteem, confidence, and a perceived lack of acceptance. That's why he has managed to stay on the Settlemoir part more than most that he quickly moves away from (thanks in part to the other side not engaging him in any manner like Settlemoir clearly must now regret). That's why SCM, who appears to think he could have worked for the Meadowlands, has taken the truth of the matter so hard and can't let go.

I assume many see through much of what he claims. There are many examples in recent weeks, but one of his latest is a classic "prevarication" (the deliberate act of deviating from the truth). We use to call that years ago a "white lie" or fib. I'm speaking of the person who supposely gave this money to these Jacksons, only to hear SCM claim he got the call in the morning, posted he was on their case, and that is what made them seek forgiveness shortly after. I don't doubt the call from the owner nor that the Jackson's contacted the owner, but SCM would have you believe (and in his mind, I believe he thinks this) he's the only reason they did so.

I am certain I may come a target, but I comment here in part because I do have concerns that like many narcissists, they need to take more risks to themselves and sometimes other, to keep feeding a very bad habit. That is not something I wish on anyone, including SCM.

Interesting assessment, and I'd say quite true!

I'll also say that I am "enjoying the show!"

I find it entertaining and some folks are getting what they have coming to them. Let's be honest, the corruption, namely the rampant drug use in the game has been disgusting. I am cheering Mike on and wish him success.

No one is perfect and I could give two shits about the so-called flaws you point out. So, if you've been one of thieves/cheats/druggers, go fuck yourself. Your flaws, my friend, are much greater than SCM's.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2024, 09:48:56 PM »
i got a 45 minute cumute to work every day   i listen to scm once in a while
there is shit i like then shit i dont waste time with ..

plops used to be like this
 100  guys like scm when it was fun in the day

everyone fcked with everyone..
nobody got hurt  bustballs laugh and move the fck o n.

now everyone is s fckin sensitive

\\the man fcks with me

i dont care  I DONT EVEN RESPOND ,,plops uised to be like that ,,when all the og ploppers were here 
not many left,,pigland fading  dalrae  etc etc all going away or otherwise..

lighten fckin up people nobody gives a fck ..

like i said ,,nobody cares..

trust me
,,nobody cares unless you hurt a horse..

..scm does good things and shit i disagree with ,,

i tune now   now then now  thats nfl season is over

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:01:57 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 10:15:38 PM »

\\the man fcks with me

i dont care  I DONT EVEN RESPOND ,,plops uised to be like that ,,when all the og ploppers were here 

trust me

That is cool that you forgive him for sharin* your personal information in that one video he made about you. For some reason he always rubbed me the wrong way and always talks about stories that we broke long before he tries to step in and take credit. If he only started doing this crusade when he was doing it himself the business might of been saved. But like Bianca and Allard and dane once they all got caught it was oh I love horses and blah blah blah. I head SCM was right there injecting those horses too.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2024, 04:54:20 AM »
From the entire body of work: He gets in a fight (some he starts … some are started by others). He then reaches out for assistance. If he’s satisfied with the help …. he’s on your side FOR NOW! If not __ well then, GIDDY FREAK’n UP!
I try to catch all his presentations. And usually come away thinking; that was a lot of hype for little substance. Then again…..ever so often…..
Reread It

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2024, 09:57:59 AM »

\\the man fcks with me

trust me

I'm here for you LucPark... I'm here... ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 10:31:18 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

i need entertainment on the way to work,,

just call me  ;D ;D ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal