Author Topic: WILL THE TEAGRO'S PAY UP?  (Read 8618 times)

Wizard78

• Open / FFA
WILL THE TEAGRO'S PAY UP?
« on: June 20, 2018, 06:05:09 PM »
By my math, the connections of Lather Up would have to pony-up $61,690 (20% of all nominating and supplemental payments [$295,950]+ starting fee) to supplement to the Meadowlands Pace elimination, then another $5,000 to start in the Final...

OR WILL THEY DO THE NIGGER THING AND TRY TO STEAL IT FROM SOME INVESTORS? OR SELL CRACK

WHAT WILL TEAGR  DO
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:06:43 PM by Wizard78 »
IS THIS RACIST?

hoosierboy

• Elite
Re: WILL THE TEAGRO'S PAY UP?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 06:12:39 PM »
You making he payment?  Why worry then

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 08:31:06 PM »
I thought this thread was about paying back the WIJI Invesotrs

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 08:54:47 PM »
Touche

ngc3 ngc3

You going to get refunded on the 7 yo with the broken feet you bought?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 08:58:32 PM »
Touche

ngc3 ngc3

You going to get refunded on the 7 yo with the broken feet you bought?

I WAS ALL IN AT "BROKEN FEET" ngc3

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 11:24:34 PM »

Ouch

Wizard78

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 05:58:07 AM »

BINGO, VERY ASSTOOT OF SCOOP COOPER.

WHY ISNT THERE A CLASS ACTION SUIT FROM  WIGGLE IT NIGLET  INVESTORS TO SUE THE SHIT OUT OF THE TEAGROES TO.. RECOUP... THEIR LOSSES? THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD, NOT JUST TO SEE IF THEY WOULD PAY TO ENTER THE M LANDS PACE.
  AS A GESTURE OF GOOD FAITH, THE TEAGRO'S SHOULD OFFER LOSING INVESTORS OF THE WIGGLE IT NIGLET SCAM AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN IN ON LATHER UP IF THE TEAGROS HAD ANY CLASS AT ALL.
 THEY PROLLY KNEW WIGGLE IT NIGLET, WAS HOPELESS TO RETURN AND USED THE INVESTMENT SCAM TO FUND THEIR STABLE DURING  WHAT WAS TOO BE A TERRIBLE SEASON FOR THEM. SOUNDS AND LOOKS LIKE THEY DID THE WIGGLE IT NIGLET THING ON PURPOSE AND LEFT OTHERS HOLDING THE BAG
IS THIS RACIST?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 06:58:49 AM »
BINGO, VERY ASSTOOT OF SCOOP COOPER.

WHY ISNT THERE A CLASS ACTION SUIT FROM  WIGGLE IT NIGLET  INVESTORS TO SUE THE SHIT OUT OF THE TEAGROES TO.. RECOUP... THEIR LOSSES? THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD, NOT JUST TO SEE IF THEY WOULD PAY TO ENTER THE M LANDS PACE.
  AS A GESTURE OF GOOD FAITH, THE TEAGRO'S SHOULD OFFER LOSING INVESTORS OF THE WIGGLE IT NIGLET SCAM AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN IN ON LATHER UP IF THE TEAGROS HAD ANY CLASS AT ALL.
 THEY PROLLY KNEW WIGGLE IT NIGLET, WAS HOPELESS TO RETURN AND USED THE INVESTMENT SCAM TO FUND THEIR STABLE DURING  WHAT WAS TOO BE A TERRIBLE SEASON FOR THEM. SOUNDS AND LOOKS LIKE THEY DID THE WIGGLE IT NIGLET THING ON PURPOSE AND LEFT OTHERS HOLDING THE BAG

Does the companies on the NYE give money back to their investors NO!  How can Teague let investors in on larger up if he doesn’t own him

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 07:12:16 AM »
Does the companies on the NYE give money back to their investors NO!  How can Teague let investors in on larger up if he doesn’t own him

If is called FRAUD, HICKBILLYBOY, all it takes is a good lawyer to prove it and Teague will be held liable to pay investors back, even out of his 5%, or  whatever he really owns if the listed owners were recruited for just this purpose.  Pretty slick scam if you axe me

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 07:45:18 AM »
i dont think they should suppliment

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 07:47:32 AM »
Why was mintrell saying he was giving a Father’s Day gift after winning the NA Cup if George is not listing on any part of this horse?

Clyde is trainer
George is not listed as owner

Or is he?????

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2018, 08:06:57 AM »
 I think this calls for a special council to be appointed to get to the bottom of this. 

Something smells fishy in Delaware, I mean even more fishy than usual.

Why was mintrell saying he was giving a Father’s Day gift after winning the NA Cup if George is not listing on any part of this horse?

Clyde is trainer
George is not listed as owner

Or is he?????

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2018, 10:07:04 AM »
  I bet the Teagues do indeed own a share of lather up and have an agreement with the programmed owners just because they knew the shafted investors would sue to get paid back.  Just goes to show you cant trust anyone in this industry, from track owners, to trainers, to owners, to the drivers.  Their word aint worth the ink it is signed with.  This will be an industry hush hush or who will ever want to become a new investor in harness racing knowing you could get it deep in the ass and everyone trained to lie against you.
  Shameful, very, very shameful

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2018, 10:32:41 AM »
  I bet the Teagues do indeed own a share of lather up and have an agreement with the programmed owners just because they knew the shafted investors would sue to get paid back.  Just goes to show you cant trust anyone in this industry, from track owners, to trainers, to owners, to the drivers.  Their word aint worth the ink it is signed with.  This will be an industry hush hush or who will ever want to become a new investor in harness racing knowing you could get it deep in the ass and everyone trained to lie against you.
  Shameful, very, very shameful

"HUSH" your mouth  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McGIBBS

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2018, 10:44:56 AM »
 THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT DELAWARE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO THE REAL OWNERS ARE, KIND OF LIKE OJ TRYING TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS. 
WE ALL KNOW THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL EVEN MAKE A SERIOUS ATTEMPT TO FIND OUT ANYTHING.  WHEN YOU MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT SAYING YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING, THAT IS LIKE TELLING THE CROOKS, CHANGE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. WE ALL KNOW PAPER OWNERS ARE IN EVEN BIGGER SUPPLY THAN PAPER TRAINERS

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal