Author Topic: Time has come admin to launch Fuguzzi!  (Read 6559 times)

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
Re: Time has come admin to launch Fuguzzi!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2023, 04:38:06 PM »
I like the Fug. Has knowledge about the good days.

YES       &       YES               FOR SURE!

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2023, 04:49:40 PM »
Scroll past if you don't want to read. Fuguzzi is a good poster with knowledge.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2023, 04:51:54 PM »
I like the Fug. Has knowledge about the good days.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2023, 05:41:12 PM »
Stupid old man should be sent to Bellvue on a 5150 hold. It's 1 thing to be a lifetime $1 exacta box player but this guy don't add shit to this awesome site. If we gotta read his bullshit nonsense old man drivel another day it might cost 100s of loyal readers + guys who want fun not crackpot mumbo jumbo. Just sayin

Are you serious??  How long have you been on horseplop??  This is ‘amateur hour’ compared to many things that went on horseplop over the years!!

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2023, 05:53:55 PM »
He's a loudmouth loser / never was who cries like a wuss. Maybe if he didn't want to keep living in 1956 he'd be a better member of horseplop.
Odds are he'll stroke out in the next 6 months so maybe giving him the boot is a,little extreme.
He definitely might keel over when he sees that 64% of voters won't pick the future felon Trump. Ouch!
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2023, 05:56:41 PM »
Fuguzzi is good man, amd good plopper. He has a lot of insight and stories to share, always respectful to everyone, unless instigated.
If you don't like what he, or anyone else has to say, don't read it. Pretty simple

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2023, 06:36:55 PM »
What an a-hole sounding off on my guy Fugazzi. I have learned an awful lot from his posts because as just a past owner he brings a lot of perspectives that I never thought about. This is a board of opinions and we should respect all opinions except those from the occasional bigot that we see. Keep going Fug!!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2023, 06:39:07 PM »
What an a-hole sounding off on my guy Fugazzi. I have learned an awful lot from his posts because as just a past owner he brings a lot of perspectives that I never thought about. This is a board of opinions and we should respect all opinions except those from the occasional bigot that we see. Keep going Fug!!

There were many ‘bigots’ in the past on horseplop and still a few of them still here. Welcome to horseplop—-things don’t change!!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2023, 06:45:47 PM »
Fuguzzi is a sharp as they come, you’d like to know what he’s forgotten.   I love reading his stories. Very informative not the usual bullshit on here.

The man’s been around I respect that.  I’ve been on this site for quite a while. I only have respect for a few people and he’s one of them.

So keep up your posts Fuguzzi!

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2023, 06:47:10 PM »
Fug is ok I don't agree with him about Carmine Abbatiello but most of the other stuff he is spot on

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2023, 06:52:28 PM »
Let me say up front, I have no idea what prompted this user's remarks concerning me as we have never communicated on here, nor have I ever seen a post by him before today in my relatively short time on here.

Now, I must admit he is right about one thing. I should have been committed to Bellevue Hospital years ago, according to my wife. But she feels that way about all of us "harness people".

I love being on here but don't need it keep busy as it was alleged. LOL. Cryptic hint here - I still work full time and have endless green stuff and a menagerie of 2 and 4 legged creatures who depend on me to live.

I wrestled with addressing his silly comments at all to be honest, but after reading all of the very nice and quite frankly, caring things said about me from all of my new online friends, I felt I had to respond. I want to say a very sincere thanks you to all who responded in support of me and who recognize my motivation and what I try to bring to the site. I do miss the game every single day and at 60 and young and healthy enough to rejoin it again on some level. Who knows.

I had heard years ago the site was really "nasty" so I avoided it. Then, given the diverse crop of 3 year olds that were about to come out, I decided to give it another look, figuring it would be away to talk about Harness Racing past, present and future. Can't do that with Mrs. Fuguzzi and have lost contact with others, so it was a way to talk racing again. Ironically, the very first post I ever read on here was from Sen. Blutarsky. But, I got hooked anyway! ;D

Again, to all of you who had insightful and supportive things to say about me, I must tell you I waqs really moved and Thank You all again!

Ps. I do promise no more political comments from me when those topics work their way on here - not the forum for it! And no upside there

Take care everyone,

Fuguzzi

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2023, 07:04:47 PM »
Something else I def. should have mentioned. Theo kindly said that as an owner "he learned a lot from me, a horse person". I want to say in reciprocation to Theo and EVERYONE, I have learned so much from all of you! Relationships, breeding, what's going on, stories from your past experiences. Not excluding anyone, but shout out to Thorn - bevy of info. Gen X seems to know the entire world. Jidge and Mike Campbell - cool to share trainer stuff with. Mailbox money and Swank Toliver A - great Medaowlands stuff. Gotta mention Kooter and seattle Slew, Wiseowl, Old guy, Remington ( careful, or I'll steal your whip )

Really everybody adds so much! Apologies to anyone I didn't shout out to!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2023, 07:07:44 PM »
How bout mentioning Life Sign only once in like every ten posts though? ngc3

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2023, 07:07:54 PM »
I love Fuguzzi! I'd love him even more if he gave me a winner!!!!! LOL!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2023, 07:43:52 PM »
Something else I def. should have mentioned. Theo kindly said that as an owner "he learned a lot from me, a horse person". I want to say in reciprocation to Theo and EVERYONE, I have learned so much from all of you! Relationships, breeding, what's going on, stories from your past experiences. Not excluding anyone, but shout out to Thorn - bevy of info. Gen X seems to know the entire world. Jidge and Mike Campbell - cool to share trainer stuff with. Mailbox money and Swank Toliver A - great Medaowlands stuff. Gotta mention Kooter and seattle Slew, Wiseowl, Old guy, Remington ( careful, or I'll steal your whip )

Really everybody adds so much! Apologies to anyone I didn't shout out to!

We gotch your back Fuguzzi
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal