Author Topic: Anthony Macdonald and the Stable 100,000 dollar disaster.  (Read 6631 times)

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Re: Anthony Macdonald and the Stable 100,000 dollar disaster.
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 04:29:54 PM »

All that Hair Dye, Starbucks & Spa Treatments; aren't going to pay for themselves.

mgriffin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2024, 04:41:05 PM »
From the outside looking in, I will give you some perspective.
I am not a horsemen, but I have been a fan for 30 years.
A few months back, a friend of mine who has fractional ownership with The Stable, got me involved.
I always wanted to own a horse. I have heard of arrangements of 80/20, 60/40 or 50/50.
Regardless, I went in and bought 1% of a baby. Now a 2YOFP Ohio bred.
The communications have been excellent. Emails, videos, training we get to see.
Anthony has always gotten back to me and very professionally. Again, I am a 1% owner.

I do not know the man and as a fan I have always heard of him and his brothers.
I always considered him a "trot guy" Take that for what its worth.
He is doing something to try and grow the business on the whole. Is he trying to make money, absolutely, but you would be too if you had this model.

For someone to come on here and say the guy should be in jail, then you must have first hand proof to make a statement like that, otherwise you have not merit.

Then the cheap comments about someone commenting on hair dye and needing money for that.
My god people, grow up! Is your life that bad and depressing, that you have to go on a site like this and make comments like that on someone regardless of how you feel about them as a person/horsemen?
Pathetic is what I call it. People like that always will get theirs in the end. Its called Karma.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2024, 04:55:24 PM »
 How can you have 280 + posts on here yet seem somehow surprised by these comments?
 Makes me wonder.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2024, 05:34:37 PM »
Obviously, Anthony is very successful with The Stable. People run him down because they are simply jealous. 11.wp

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2024, 05:49:10 PM »
Your correct- Anthony is very successful with the Stable. He has created the perfect scam. Instead of ripping off one owner or a couple owners he rips off many owners a litttle bit at a time. He can't drive, the majority of his trainers are failures. I was told he has a least ten horses that he bought and no share buyers.

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2024, 06:50:10 PM »
What about the buyer that paid 275K for this horse as a yearling?

How did those owners make out?

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2024, 06:52:13 PM »
Obviously, Anthony is very successful with The Stable. People run him down because they are simply jealous. 11.wp

Not jealous at all...he has a very negative effect on people who first get in cheap before they buy a larger percentage of a horse. However, the vast, vast majority leave with a bad taste in their mouth and have nothing good to say about harness racing.

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2024, 06:54:45 PM »
Your correct- Anthony is very successful with the Stable. He has created the perfect scam. Instead of ripping off one owner or a couple owners he rips off many owners a litttle bit at a time. He can't drive, the majority of his trainers are failures. I was told he has a least ten horses that he bought and no share buyers.

Why do you think he is selling horses and posting all those training videos on YouTube. The well is almost dry and he needs to cough up money. If memory serves me he had to take out a bank loan about a month ago to stave off the breeders and sales companies

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2024, 07:04:30 PM »
Not jealous at all...he has a very negative effect on people who first get in cheap before they buy a larger percentage of a horse. However, the vast, vast majority leave with a bad taste in their mouth and have nothing good to say about harness racing.

name 1

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2024, 07:36:00 PM »
good logic pinehurst
the original owners lost $400k canadian
the stable only lost $150 k canadian

great job right, wish i had bought shares!!

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2024, 07:54:38 PM »
good logic pinehurst
the original owners lost $400k canadian
the stable only lost $150 k canadian

great job right, wish i had bought shares!!

you totally missed my point

can't say I'm surprised

moelarrythecheese

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 08:02:35 PM »
From the outside looking in, I will give you some perspective.
I am not a horsemen, but I have been a fan for 30 years.
A few months back, a friend of mine who has fractional ownership with The Stable, got me involved.
I always wanted to own a horse. I have heard of arrangements of 80/20, 60/40 or 50/50.
Regardless, I went in and bought 1% of a baby. Now a 2YOFP Ohio bred.
The communications have been excellent. Emails, videos, training we get to see.
Anthony has always gotten back to me and very professionally. Again, I am a 1% owner.

I do not know the man and as a fan I have always heard of him and his brothers.
I always considered him a "trot guy" Take that for what its worth.
He is doing something to try and grow the business on the whole. Is he trying to make money, absolutely, but you would be too if you had this model.

For someone to come on here and say the guy should be in jail, then you must have first hand proof to make a statement like that, otherwise you have not merit.

Then the cheap comments about someone commenting on hair dye and needing money for that.
My god people, grow up! Is your life that bad and depressing, that you have to go on a site like this and make comments like that on someone regardless of how you feel about them as a person/horsemen?
Pathetic is what I call it. People like that always will get theirs in the end. Its called Karma.
Good  tmbz1

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2024, 08:54:20 PM »
name 1

Can't name one as I already stated you are not allowed to know who the owners are but lets try the owners of
Greatest Ending
Steel Hanover
Atlas Hanover
Three Point Bluechip

These are off the top of my head. Positive there is at least 1 person in the group that was pissed off

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2024, 09:12:42 PM »
Another sign he is getting desperate...Amac is hosting 2 webinars trying to reel in more people. Can't understand that if his model and stable are so successful why aren't people flocking to invest. You would think that with his so called over 900 investors that he would not have trouble raising money...guess these 900 do not have any friends. Word must be getting around except for the few lackeys and shills he has left.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2024, 09:15:06 PM »
A lot of jealously on this site.  What do you care if theStable.ca is successful or not?  Fractional ownership is the way the industry is going in terms of getting new owners.  Maybe we ought to be looking at the fact a lot of owners are no longer in the business....and could it be that they didn't have a good experience with some of the trainers commenting on this site???  So he has 2 young 2year olds that he is dumping in March out of like 50+ yearlings bought last fall.  I'd say that's a great percentage.  I would think any trainer would be happy if they had those odds. If any owner is not happy all they have to do is sell their shares and move along.  That's the nature of the business.  I never got a guarantee on any horse i bought in my lifetime.  I may not like every decision Anthony makes in regards to horses but he does a heck of a job and has a lot of responsibility and some owners just don't understand when it's time to sell.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal