Author Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE SENATOR B IS PROVOKING SCM TO TRY AND SHUT DOWN PLOP NATION  (Read 3134 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
What was that about flushing? Hook line and sinker? Who’s obsessed with who or what here. I mention something and get an immediate reply. From someone supposedly banded from here. How’s he getting in? And Senator you’re no better than anyone else here obviously because you also were recorded. Was it with your knowledge? Hope you didn’t say anything damning so later you’re thrown under the jittery shopping cart wheel.

I'd share a cell with you in 2 seconds PT Asshole, because that's all you'd be, 2 FRICTION HOLES with NO FIGHT!  ngc3

No soup lube for you, bitch!  ;D

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
What was that about flushing? Hook line and sinker? Who’s obsessed with who or what here. I mention something and get an immediate reply. From someone supposedly banded from here. How’s he getting in? And Senator you’re no better than anyone else here obviously because you also were recorded. Was it with your knowledge? Hope you didn’t say anything damning so later you’re thrown under the jittery shopping cart wheel.

Sure, I'm better than you, Mike is better than you, every capable non-working lowlife on welfare is better than you, you fall below pedophile. 

The bottom!
  ;D
It's Official!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
He really does have you all chasing your own tails.
https://youtu.be/pUfTBlkYNQM

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
He really does have you all chasing your own tails.

I have a nice voice as I'm told - NYC dude, that recording sounded like a cock was slipped into a tube steak hogie into a sock into my mouth.  ngc3

Ok, whatever, "I'm exonerated" and now I'm a youtube someone for the first time.

I've never lied to anyone here about anything, just please don't spam the forum with Mike stuff, think twice about harassing, stalking anyone and their kids.

LOL, what a trip!    ;D
It's Official!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Hmmm coward, yet another overused SCM word. Here’s a shovel to dig yourself out of a hole with “Senator”.  I too know people who have called Shopping Cunt Mary at his hotline and he never answered, or answered and hung up. So please tell us why he would even speak with you? Where are the YT videos of your conversations? He records everyone else. What makes you so special? The fact you are one and the same.
Keeping score. He has you by one.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Could absolutely careless who Flounder is. Just another knows it all who was probably banned and came back under a different name. Likes to ass kiss the admins so he can spew his hate and name calling if you challenge him at all. Just another old lonely person who has no life and no friends(could you imagine listing to him every day in person) other than plop.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Keeping score. He has you by one.

You're talking to PT, a half wit coward, who ends some of his conspiracies with JMHO.

Adults, honest, confident people do not need a "JMHO" <---- disclosure!

Let him and anyone say what they want, I hope assholes go along with him / her whomever.

If you tell your adversary don't walk there because it is quicksand and they tell you to fuck off, I'll walk where I want to walk...

By all means, and bye, literally lol  ;D
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Possibly Congress. But never the Senator!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
That link was hilariious .. Other than the words ya know I couldn't understand anything you said. Glad he proved me right although that was my favorite word lately MOTO

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Could absolutely careless who Flounder is. Just another knows it all who was probably banned and came back under a different name. Likes to ass kiss the admins so he can spew his hate and name calling if you challenge him at all. Just another old lonely person who has no life and no friends(could you imagine listing to him every day in person) other than plop.

See I wasn't here and plenty people talked about me, some missed me very much.  You talked about me non stop between 5/25 - 5/30, started a thread too.

Kirby if you were to never come here again, nobody would say I miss Kirby's Ace. 

You're a no talent, cry baby, coward, liar who says he ignores me.. and a very sick, mentally unwell dude...and ev1, and I mean ev1 knows it. 

Kirby's Ace your existence is meaningless, and bashing me has not served you well. 

Try to be a decent guy here or go the fuck away, almost 3 years here, and you really are irrelevant!   ;D
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Senator is ok

Bothers nobody likes to post a lot
The wsy I once used to

Nobody has to read his stuff just move on

That’s what plops all about

Having a good time and busting a little balls

Good night men tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Absolutely right Rocco .. I'll only change a few letters and it will be perfect

Bothers nobody likes to post a lot ... change it to everybody ... No offense

Generation XYZ

• Elite
 tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
That link was hilariious .. Other than the words ya know I couldn't understand anything you said. Glad he proved me right although that was my favorite word lately MOTO

I caught I said "Jeff Gural", as an example trying to explain I take my business outside PLOP, but will report back here.

You should of heard him using an old Spanish woman's accent voice when he answered the phone he was good lol, he should play that.

If and when I go to NYC or he comes to SOFL, I invited him out for drinks and meal, to break bread.  Real people, saying, meaning, doing real things...is there any other way. ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 11:33:45 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
I caught I said "Jeff Gural", as an example trying to explain I take my business outside PLOP, but will report back here.

You should of heard him using an old Spanish woman's accent voice when he answered the phone he was good lol, he should play that.

If and when I go to NYC or he comes to SOFL, I invited him out for drinks and meal, to break bread.  Real people, saying, meaning, doing real things...is there any other way. ;D

tmbz1 no bf emoji's here!  ;D

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal