Author Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE SENATOR B IS PROVOKING SCM TO TRY AND SHUT DOWN PLOP NATION  (Read 3054 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Hmmm coward, yet another overused SCM word. Here’s a shovel to dig yourself out of a hole with “Senator”.  I too know people who have called Shopping Cunt Mary at his hotline and he never answered, or answered and hung up. So please tell us why he would even speak with you? Where are the YT videos of your conversations? He records everyone else. What makes you so special? The fact you are one and the same.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Hmmm coward, yet another overused SCM word. Here’s a shovel to dig yourself out of a hole with “Senator”.  I too know people who have called Shopping Cunt Mary at his hotline and he never answered, or answered and hung up. So please tell us why he would even speak with you? Where are the YT videos of your conversations? He records everyone else. What makes you so special? The fact you are one and the same.

I just read all your posts.

Very sad that you chose to cross the line too non stop Mike.

If Mike is telling the truth, and those that have been stalking, cyber stalking, harassing, libeling....., his kids, himself, Edita who you full named her here close to doxing?, and Horseplop gets subpoena they might have to serve YOU, GAAGOOTS, LAW & ORDER, Ignorance Is Bliss, etc IPs right up.

I hope no one gets in trouble but you mention people by full name here, locations with the intent to absolutely harass and harm, L&O encourages it, and the rest are way over their heads.

I hope you don't go bye bye and I ain't talking about banded, but real legal consequence, possibly criminal.....too bad you're too dumb to know the difference between law abiding / law breaker!

Keep working on your conspiracy theories, if I was your lawyer which I'm not, but I'd tell you shut the fuck up already!  ;D
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Now that you all bring this shit up it does look like senator is affiliated with SCM somehow someway. He also is the one who proudly comes on plop saying he has contacts in every facet of our government and he called so and so and filed a complaint about Baffert and Todd Pletcher. Yeah well they’re still training and doing better than even. Who else always sYs they’re filing complaints and calling the tracks to complain? Yep you guessed it, Mike Potrelli  and yep the jewbag senator plays investigator and wannabe lawyer and who else does that, yep the same jewbag potrelli
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 09:07:06 PM by MikeAnt »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Now that you all bring this shit up it does look like senator is affiliated with SCM somehow someway. He also is the one who proudly comes on plop saying he has contacts in every facet of our government and he called so and so and filed a complaint about Baffert and Todd Pletcher. Yeah well they’re still training and doing better than even. Who else always sYs they’re filing complaints and calling the tracks to complain? Yep you guessed it, Mike Potrelli  and yep the jewbag senator plays investigator and wannabe lawyer and who else does that, jewbag potrelli

Mike is Italian ant, not Jewish you can tell by the proper spelling of his name if YOU KNEW HOW TO SPELL.

No one takes you seriously, or ploptard, l&o, iib, ka, soon gaags. 

Prove it!   ngc3
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Mike is Italian ant, not Jewish you can tell by the proper spelling of his name if YOU KNEW HOW TO SPELL.

No one takes you seriously, or ploptard, l&o, iib, ka, soon gaags. 

Prove it!   ngc3
Fuck off and don’t get me started jewbag or I’ll roast your ass again and again. Like I give a dead jewbags ass if you take me seriously. Go choke on a matzah goat testicle you common jewbag. Now go report me again to moderator for another three day suspension bitch. I enjoy my time away from here watching all you jewbags prove to Eash other how right you are. Fuck off bitch
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 09:19:49 PM by MikeAnt »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Fuck off and don’t get me started jewbag or I’ll roast your ass again and again. Like I give a dead jewbags ass if you take me seriously. Go choke on a matzah goat testicle you common jewbag. Now go report me again to moderator for another three day suspension bitch. I enjoy my time away from here watching all you jewbags prove to Eash other how right you are. Fuck off bitch

JESUS CHRIST IS A JEWBAG!
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
I have my own little word battle going on with our dear Senator and he doesn't need my help but I will bring up a couple points that hopefully will clear up the identity crisis.  SCM spends most of his days in NYC trying to do whatever with the carriage horse people.  The Senator spends his entire day on Plop and it's there for everyone to see.  He can't be two places at the same time.

He spoke to John Frank ... he knows where the phone call he made came from and the phone number the dear Senator gave to me (which I deleted) was a Florida number.  I don't care how many people he is pissing off or how many supposed similarities there are he is NOT Petrelli.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Prove it…another SCM trademark, along with idle threats. The definition of doxxing, in case you were unaware- is the release of information a person wants to keep SECRET…since Edita Birnkrant has it works for a very public organization, NYCLASS- the only way to doxx her would be to give out her home address or home telephone. Otherwise she is a very public figure, to which doxxing isn’t exactly the term you seek now is it. So tell me again why my lawyer would give a fuck? At least I could afford one. SCM would need to ask for a handout lawyer from his shopping cart pushers. Sweet dreams Shopping Cart Senator. You’ve been exposed.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
I just proved it.  Can you be two places at the same time?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Prove it…another SCM trademark, along with idle threats. The definition of doxxing, in case you were unaware- is the release of information a person wants to keep SECRET…since Edita Birnkrant has it works for a very public organization, NYCLASS- the only way to doxx her would be to give out her home address or home telephone. Otherwise she is a very public figure, to which doxxing isn’t exactly the term you seek now is it. So tell me again why my lawyer would give a fuck? At least I could afford one. SCM would need to ask for a handout lawyer from his shopping cart pushers. Sweet dreams Shopping Cart Senator. You’ve been exposed.

Who are you, nobody.

Who cares about you, nobody.

Who cares what you say, nobody.

If you left PLOP, who would care, nobody.

A new person LOSER who thinks about me non-stop, free skull rent!   

I have to sublet all this skull space LOL!   ;D
It's Official!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
It’s not about who I am it’s about who you are. Apparently you don’t like being called out. Then don’t be so predictable. Don’t use your same tired rhetoric with each one of your aliases. I’d say sorry for hitting a nerve but I’m not. Carry on Queen Mary!  ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
It’s not about who I am it’s about who you are. Apparently you don’t like being called out. Then don’t be so predictable. Don’t use your same tired rhetoric with each one of your aliases. I’d say sorry for hitting a nerve but I’m not. Carry on Queen Mary!  ngc3

I've been here half the time as you and post 30 times more than you.

I do know who you are because I knew your parents.

Your mom used leave the house "to play bridge" so your father could shove your head down on his greasy filthy cock.

I heard you were exceptional, better BJ'ing than your mom, your sisters or the family cat!

Don't be such an angry loser, we're proud, who hasn't deep throated their father and got a big belly fully of daddy jizz!   ;D

(sorry Thorn, couldn't help myself  ngc3)

It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
It's OK .. the total dumbness of this one deserves it. 

Same rhetoric ... lol   there has never been anything like you here before, nobody goes to the lengths that you do.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
What was that about flushing? Hook line and sinker? Who’s obsessed with who or what here. I mention something and get an immediate reply. From someone supposedly banded from here. How’s he getting in? And Senator you’re no better than anyone else here obviously because you also were recorded. Was it with your knowledge? Hope you didn’t say anything damning so later you’re thrown under the jittery shopping cart wheel.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
It's OK .. the total dumbness of this one deserves it. 

Same rhetoric ... lol   there has never been anything like you here before, nobody goes to the lengths that you do.

tmbz1

I go to sleep and forget about the last a-hole if that night had one, lot going on for all of us that are busy beyond PLOP, including PLOP, but they dream of what to say and do next, login and go to town.  They come fully juiced seeking me out LOL.   ngc3

I'd say something sappy like - "Can't we all just get along", but a reckoning must happen before PLOP has its "Field of Dreams" moment!   

The handicappers, the true involved horse racing folks deserve better though!  ;D

It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal