Author Topic: Surick touting just house arrest  (Read 14435 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Surick touting just house arrest
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2023, 09:45:38 AM »
Nice work!!
One question--why wouldnt this cockroach just disappear to Mexico or someplace in South America? The interest on the 42M alone he owes-will guarantee that he will be working for the Government the rest of his life.

Bro, the guy (and others therein) got caught on a recorded line, how old were we when we learned to talk in lingo, or whispered in someones ear.

Within harness racing they fucked us and the law, and now they're fucked, but we'd give them too much credit seeking a non-extradition country....plus it's not life in prison, time he could do standing on his head if he's a MAN, and as far as (hiding) money, assets if you have loyal family and friends, lawyers too who could hide it in trust accounts under other names, accountants who off shore ----- the govt would have to consider you a TERRORIST to go to those lengths to interrogate, search, find and retrieve it!  Naaah!

We'll see what happens!   ;D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 09:47:15 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2023, 09:53:01 AM »
By the way--what is the interest rate on money owed by felons in prison.

Since you edited and added this late, after I responded, here you go:

https://www.uscourts.gov/services-forms/fees/post-judgement-interest-rate/18-usca-ss-3612-post-judgment-interest-rates
It's Official!

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2023, 11:11:33 AM »
Nicky boy isn’t getting any house arrest and as for the new girlfriend she will soon be like the hot ex wife. SHE GONE!!   Nick deserves prison and a good beaten while he’s in there.  Maybe the most disliked horseman if not human I know. 

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2023, 04:13:06 PM »
I have no idea how he could appeal, unless, he's trying to get a new deal Who else could he throw under the bus? Will we hear new names? If he does give up more, can they nail him for not giving all the info the first time? The scum bag should do every day of his sentence!! Pay ALL the restitution!!! NO DEALS FOR THIS POS

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2023, 04:39:26 PM »
I have no idea how he could appeal, unless, he's trying to get a new deal Who else could he throw under the bus? Will we hear new names? If he does give up more, can they nail him for not giving all the info the first time? The scum bag should do every day of his sentence!! Pay ALL the restitution!!! NO DEALS FOR THIS POS

As per wecandream's question, you not being sure, there is no legal basis to appeal a plea deal that for example  Surick's lawyer would of advised and he, Surick agreed and signed.

He could submit a motion to withdraw the plea deal.....but he better have a WORLD CLASS REASON.......FOR EXAMPLE  tmbz1 he packs his ass full of nutella, then stands before the judge, says your honor I wasn't of sound mind when I signed this plea deal and reaches in behind his pants and pulls out and spreads some of that nutella all over his mouth and face!  Motion granted, plea withdrawn, psych the prisoner!   ;D
It's Official!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2023, 05:35:48 PM »
maybe he ratted .more trainers out?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2023, 05:51:39 PM »
maybe he ratted .more trainers out?

Very possible, wouldn't end up in the court record to compromise that new ongoing investigation until and if they unseal and indict anyone else.

If he (Surick) mentioned anyone in OC related to the entire SHEBANG, either way he'd likely be spared jail, but in this case he and his family would be offered WITSEC!   tmbz1
It's Official!

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2023, 07:52:55 PM »
Senator,
What does that stand for?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2023, 07:55:56 PM »
Senator,
What does that stand for?

Animal House, 1978
Horseplop, 2023

Witness Security = WITSEC ;D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 09:25:53 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2023, 09:48:04 PM »
Senator,
Thank you.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2023, 09:56:35 PM »
Senator,
Thank you.

In the movies, tv shows they call it the witness protection program, and when I said OC, I mean the abbreviation for Organized Crime like mafia, cartel, gang.... ;D

If you never saw this movie, My Blue Heaven, with Steve Martin, it's a laugh riot!  Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDPdQMSw2ck
It's Official!

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2023, 03:53:37 AM »
Senator,
Omg! You are too funny! The Trailor!
Yeah I think this may go that way. Yup!
I don’t think Sandals is going in the clinker
Anytime soon…..

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2023, 01:14:07 AM »
I HAVE READ THESE POST FROM THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND TRUTHFULLY-------HOGWASH.   MR. SURICK WAS SENTENCED AS PER HIS PLEA DEAL.  THE PROSECUTOR WAS SMART BY SUGGESTING TO THE COURT THAT A LIGHTER SENTENCE BE APPLIED DUE TO HIS COPERATION EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS LIES.   MR. SURICK APPEALED ---YES.   HIS APPEAL COVERS LEGAL PROCEDURE AND QUESTIONS OF LAW---NOT THE FACTS OF THE CASE AS THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN DECIDED AND YES, MR. SURICK PLED GUILTY.   HE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WITHDRAW HIS PLEA AS HE WAS ADVISED BY REPUTABLE COUNSEL TO PLEA AND HE DID SO.   WHAT REASON COULD HE GIVE TO WITHDRAW HIS PLEA?????    NONE!  EVEN IF HE DID THE JUDGE WOULD NOT GRANT IT.

MR SURICK WS SENTENCED AND HE WILL SERVE HIS SENTENCE.   THE SEALED DOCUMENTS ARE REGARDING THE COLLECTION OF ASSETS TO BEGIN REPAYMENT OF THE RESTITUTION.   MR. SURICK WAS SENTENCED AND WILL SERVE HIS SENTENCE.   OF COURSE THE HONORABLE JUDGE HAS THE FINAL SAY BUT TRUTHFULLY MR. SURICK WILL NOT ESCAPE JAIL TIME.     HIS SENTENCE WILL STAND AND IN FACT IT COULD GET WORSE AS TH WORD IS THERE ARE ADDITIONAL CHARGES PENDING.   PLEASE RECALL THAT THE STATE CAN CHARGE MR. SURICK AS WELL AS STATE CHARGES REMAIN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

ON JUNE 3, 2023 MR SURICK WILL REPORT TO THE PRISION THAT WAS ASSIGNED BY THE DOJ.   ASK ELIZABETH HOLMES WHO HIRED THE BEST LEGAL TEAM IN THE WORLD TO REPRESENT HER----SHE HAS A 3 YEAR OLD AND A THREE MONTH OLD CHILD----ASK FOR HOME CONFINEMENT---FILED EVERY APPEAL POSSIBLE AND GUESS WHERE SHE IS GOING!!!!!!    PRISION FOR 11 YEARS!!!!   EVEN THOUGH SHE IS A MOM WITH SMALL CHILDREN AND HER CRIME WAS MONEY AND FRAUD---THE JUDGE RULED AGAINST HER THIS WEEK AND SHE WILL BE LEAVING HER CHILDREN FOR 11 YEARS.   

FOLKS, THIS IS THE REAL LAW.  THIS IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THEY DID NOT PROSECUTE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PROSECUTION.   THEY PROSECUTE TO CONVICT CRIMINALS OF THEIR CRIMES AND HENCE THE CRIMINALS SERVE THEIR TIME AS PER THE JUDGE---NO EXCEPTIONS.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2023, 08:01:28 AM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Thank you very much COUNSELOR for heeding the call.  Will all the speculation and conspiracy theory continue here, I dunno, LOL....glad you didn't attach a bill, appreciation and gratitude for the "PRO BONO legal advisement", if you look at the racing threads in the last month, subtracting member wins from the losses we'd probably have to get financing to purchase bubble gum muchless pay your bill!   73cv.2

"ELIZABETH HOLMES", is frightening, people who knew her way back when say even her deep voice is contrived, all the moves she makes in life and business again when pieced together seem like she is always trying to outsmart ev1.  I wonder what's next in her "chess playing" type antics...from Federal Prison, she might be EXACTLY right where she wanted to be all along!  FRIGHTENING variety of the FAIRER SEX!   ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 08:18:08 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2023, 08:42:06 AM »
I don't know anything about, Elizabeth Holmes making movies. Now, Jonny Holmes, that was a man who could make a flick.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal