Author Topic: Surick touting just house arrest  (Read 14436 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Surick touting just house arrest
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2023, 12:29:22 AM »
Well so how long is house arrest then?

We're volunteering to handcuff you to him on behalf of the United States Department of Justice & Corrections so no longer any stupid, irrelevant questions like this, you'll be the first to know and inform the rest of us! Thank you!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 12:38:51 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2023, 01:09:44 AM »
Well so how long is house arrest then?
at the rate its going,maybe 7 minutes

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2023, 01:11:50 AM »
at the rate its going,maybe 7 minutes

IT'S 73cv.2 TOO ngc3 LATE 73cv.2 TO ngc3 LAUGH 73cv.2 THIS ngc3 LOUD!! ;D
It's Official!

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2023, 03:21:03 AM »
Half asleep when I typed that so, No I meant to ask how long of a time frame until he starts the house arrest? The Court was back in February and he’s still not in jail yet.  How does one manage something like this with the courts?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 03:23:00 AM by wecandream »

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2023, 08:44:32 AM »
Half asleep when I typed that so, No I meant to ask how long of a time frame until he starts the house arrest? The Court was back in February and he’s still not in jail yet.  How does one manage something like this with the courts?
There is no way this prissy little rat gets house arrest. His complicity in this mess, including killing and hiding of carcasses demand he does time.
 Nicky Shower Shoes has no doubt been squealing like a porked pig of every criminal act he can lay on someone else, to save his gutless ass from going down.
I don't care if he gives them the shooter, beyond the grassy knoll, this girlyman is doing time. 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2023, 09:50:34 AM »
There is no way this prissy little rat gets house arrest. His complicity in this mess, including killing and hiding of carcasses demand he does time.
 Nicky Shower Shoes has no doubt been squealing like a porked pig of every criminal act he can lay on someone else, to save his gutless ass from going down.
I don't care if he gives them the shooter, beyond the grassy knoll, this girlyman is doing time.

ngc3 Priceless!
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2023, 10:33:45 AM »

i got 100 bucks says he doesnt  ;D ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2023, 10:40:09 AM »

i got 100 bucks says he doesnt  ;D ;D

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2023, 12:23:16 PM »
He's trying to play the long game.He still is waiting for his Appeal!! He still thinks this is like the racing commission. He's on tape, he lied to them, voiding his deal. Sorry, Sooner or later he's going to PRISON not county jail, PRISON, just like all his pals and co conspirators. NO FREE WALK! Can't wait for the day.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2023, 01:19:28 PM »
This POS keeps lawyering up, I can’t imagine what his lawyer bills are. Hopefully they leave him penniless considering all the money he stole from legitimate bettors, trainers and owners.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2023, 10:20:31 PM »
Jupiter,
How does one appeal after pleading Guilty?

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2023, 12:10:15 AM »
Nick Surick = the OJ Simpson of harness racing getting away with murder.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2023, 09:13:09 AM »
tmbz1 well said.
Appealing is just a way to buy time-and Im hoping his lawyers take him for every cent he has by dragging this out-because thats whats happening. His Lawyers may be requesting house arrest as thats the only place this bottom feeder wont get the beating of his life=== as snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches in prison. In any case house arrest/county jail/jail--after that's over his days in racing are done. If he tries anything he better be like Houdini-because the FBI will be all over this informant scumbag.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2023, 09:29:11 AM »
I'm not sure where all this speculation on Surick (House Arrest) is coming from, I just spoke with Roseanne who works for the Deputy in Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil Chambers (Surick's judge).  I found a resource for you to see actual up to date court records on the Surick case circumventing Pacer which you'd have to sign up and pay for searches:

(Third one down in link below or document 1035)

https://judicialcaselaw.com/courts/nysd/cases/1_20-cr-00160-MKV

There could be negotiations happening (defense and prosecution?), but the case docket is the ledger where it shows matters of motions, notations, settled, etc...and until the JUDGE agrees it's not factual!  tmbz1
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 09:32:32 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2023, 09:38:46 AM »
I'm not sure where all this speculation on Surick (House Arrest) is coming from, I just spoke with Roseanne who works for the Deputy in Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil Chambers (Surick's judge).  I found a resource for you to see actual up to date court records on the Surick case circumventing Pacer which you'd have to sign up and pay for searches:

(Third one down in link below or document 1035)

https://judicialcaselaw.com/courts/nysd/cases/1_20-cr-00160-MKV

There could be negotiations happening (defense and prosecution?), but the case docket is the ledger where it shows matters of motions, notations, settled, etc...and until the JUDGE agrees it's not factual!  tmbz1
Nice work!!
One question--why wouldnt this cockroach just disappear to Mexico or someplace in South America? The interest on the 42M alone he owes-will guarantee that he will be working for the Government the rest of his life. By the way--what is the interest rate on money owed by felons in prison.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 09:40:56 AM by bond »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal