Author Topic: Brian Sears is not permitted to drive in the Meadowlands Pace elim this weekend.  (Read 16587 times)

Rabbi Of Racing

He was asked to drive Thinkbig Dreambig, but the track kiboshed it.

The Exporter

• Elite
Sure about that?

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
He was asked to drive Thinkbig Dreambig, but the track kiboshed it.

IF THIS IS TRUE, I WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO COMMEND GURAL FOR STICKING TO A RULE HE MADE UP.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
IF THIS IS TRUE, I WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO COMMEND GURAL FOR STICKING TO A RULE HE MADE UP.
agree,sears no try race 2 jonkers

Stan Gable

• Top Claimer
World renown harness racing driver and inductee to the Hall of Fame, Brian Sears has been barred from racing in the elimination divisions of the $700,000 Meadowlands Pace on Saturday, July 7 at the Meadowlands Racetrack in East Rutherford, NJ.

It had been four years since Meadowlands owner Jeff Gural first barred Sears from the track. That dispute began on Friday, June 20, 2014 when Sears told Gural that he was going to drive at Yonkers Raceway and not at the Meadowlands except for stakes events.

Trainer Jimmy Takter had listed Sears to drive the three-year-old pacer, Thinkbig Dreambig, in the 6th race this Saturday, but when the draw for post positions took place, there was no driver listed for Thinkbig Dreambig, who drew post position seven.

Because the Meadowlands Pace is owned by the Meadowlands Racetrack, Gural is allowed to say who can and who cannot compete in their stakes race.

Sears had this to say about the barring.

“Well, I heard that since it is a Meadowlands race,” Sears explained. “He (Jeff Gural) and keep me out. It’s very disheartening and I’m tired of the unnecessary drama that I have to deal with. I just hope it doesn’t pertain to other stakes races. I’m tired of the silliness.”

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
NOT OFTEN, BUT THIS IS A TIME I BACK JEFF GURAL. YOU WANNA FUCK WITH HIS LIVELIHOOD TO FURTHER YOURS....THEN FUCK YOU..I HOPE HE STICKS IT TO EVERY ONE OF THESE COCKSUCKERS THAT THINK THEY ARE BIGGER THAN THE SPORT.

NEWS FLASH FOR GUYS LIKE SEARS TETRICK GINGRAS ETC THE SPORT WAS MUCH BETTER LONG BEFORE YOU CAME ON THE SCENE...YOU COULD VACATE THE SPORT TOMORROW AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Stan Gable

• Top Claimer
NOT OFTEN, BUT THIS IS A TIME I BACK JEFF GURAL. YOU WANNA FUCK WITH HIS LIVELIHOOD TO FURTHER YOURS....THEN FUCK YOU..I HOPE HE STICKS IT TO EVERY ONE OF THESE COCKSUCKERS THAT THINK THEY ARE BIGGER THAN THE SPORT.

NEWS FLASH FOR GUYS LIKE SEARS TETRICK GINGRAS ETC THE SPORT WAS MUCH BETTER LONG BEFORE YOU CAME ON THE SCENE...YOU COULD VACATE THE SPORT TOMORROW AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE.
Have you seen the horses that race at the Meadowlands in overnights ? why would anyone want to drive there when you can drive top horses night in and night out at Yonkers going for 4 times the money !! Its hurting Gural more than its hurting Sears

Equus Caballus

• Elite
whether the meadowlands is racing 10 claimers or open horses

why does jeff care about who is driving there?
the handle wont change whether its top drivers or smaller time guys

Stan Gable

• Top Claimer
What's great is since Sears and Brennan left the Meadowlands for Yonkers they have won the Hambletonian 4 out of the past 9 years and 3 of the last 9 Oaks and Gural can't do anything thing about it .

Stan Gable

• Top Claimer
whether the meadowlands is racing 10 claimers or open horses

why does jeff care about who is driving there?
the handle wont change whether its top drivers or smaller time guys
When you're trying to promote your tracks signature race I sure as hell would want the best drivers in the country driving in it and a driver who dominated the track for 7+ years .

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
What's great is since Sears and Brennan left the Meadowlands for Yonkers they have won the Hambletonian 4 out of the past 9 years and 3 of the last 9 Oaks and Gural can't do anything thing about it .

VERY GOOD. BUT THEY WONT BE WINNING ANY RACES SANCTIONED BY GURAL'S CREW

I HOPE HE BARS MORE PEOPLE.

ANYONE THAT THINKS PEOPLE LIKE BRIAN SEARS OR GEORGE BRENNAN IS WHAT WILL MAKE HARNESS RACING SINK OR SWIM ARE JUST NIUTS. THOSE GUYS COULD VANISH TOMORROW AND ITS BUSINESS AS USUAL.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
When you're trying to promote your tracks signature race I sure as hell would want the best drivers in the country driving in it and a driver who dominated the track for 7+ years .

i was referring to racing outside of the big races there

Stan Gable

• Top Claimer
VERY GOOD. BUT THEY WONT BE WINNING ANY RACES SANCTIONED BY GURAL'S CREW

I HOPE HE BARS MORE PEOPLE.

ANYONE THAT THINKS PEOPLE LIKE BRIAN SEARS OR GEORGE BRENNAN IS WHAT WILL MAKE HARNESS RACING SINK OR SWIM ARE JUST NIUTS. THOSE GUYS COULD VANISH TOMORROW AND ITS BUSINESS AS USUAL.
I highly doubt they think that and both will probably be retired within 6 years anyway so it sure looks like they will come out the winners in the decision they made going to Yonkers .

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
after race 2 at yonkers tonight ,he shouldnt be allowed to race anywhere

Equus Caballus

• Elite
after race 2 at yonkers tonight ,he shouldnt be allowed to race anywhere

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal