Author Topic: THE SHOPPING CART FILES  (Read 5914 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: THE SHOPPING CART FILES
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2022, 10:51:06 PM »
EPISODE 2 -- "A Career of No Consequence"

Shopping Cart Mike has gone bonkers   Apparently, some old trainer had the balls to criticize SCM. 

Eventually, the trainer's spouse wrote,

"..As far as Mr. Petrelli is concerned, you don’t have to be Ben Matlock to see that after a career of no consequence, he is suddenly receiving more attention than he ever got in his life and it has served as an opioid! Suddenly he’s the voice of race track integrity and a paragon of concern for every malaligned racehorse! He is the epitome of all the horsemen he insults on a daily basis..."

No Consequence Mike cannot take a punch apparently.  Kind of pathetic for a guy who  does little other than throw cheap heat.
Even that guys wife just admitted that all of us on horseplop made mike famous. Mike has gotta be pissed off. He finally got tired of getting his ass smoked on horseplop so he got the hell outta here. He couldn’t take the heat.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2022, 11:45:52 PM »
2 bustouts having a slap fight on youtube.  Kinda pathetic, both losers with an axe to grind.  Always blaming someone else for their problems.  And now Mike is calling his good deed a "business".  What a conman.  And you want to talk about the cheats, which I happen to agree with...talk about your family SCM!

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2022, 03:35:19 AM »
meanwhile. look who it is --- buddying up with gareth "josh marx " dowse. https://www.facebook.com/groups/712863212444518/permalink/1739520436445452/?mibextid=uevf24
hard at work cleaning up our sport i guess? friendly with him but going after old man prober who never did shit in his life just cause he made a tiny little comment against him. its so obvious its just all about this loser's ego . cant wait until he tries to pick on someone that isnt an old man retired in florida lol

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2022, 09:45:11 AM »
EPISODE #3 --- WOMEN AND ELDER BULLYING

He's failed in his begging attempt to land free office space and a sponsor so that he could reach what he calls untapped markets. So, I'm told.

I am also told, Shopping Cart Mike is now unable to control his anger.

SCM is now raging at the elderly and women, so I'm told.

Victims include an Octogenarian former trainer and his senior citizen wife, the mother of a top earning driver and former spouse. So, I'm told. 

I'm also told SCM is instigating the DOXXING of his critics by openly asking his people to tell him where an elderly critic of his is.

The nuns at the orphanage taught Calhoun that you can take the measure of a man by the way he treats the elderly and women.

And even though he has admitted he has nothing to his name-- thus nothing to lose, it's just fucking awful.

I am also told he's openly laughed at around town and even little children are calling him SCM. 

Hopefully he can stop this deplorable behavior and go back to fake claiming he helped convict cheaters and taking victory laps for races he never ran.

I will pray now.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2022, 06:13:56 PM »
Mike first sticks up for Dowse, then he throws him under the bus, and now he is buddying up to him again?  This guy is bipolar.  I agree many other names raise red flags, but so does Dowse and his unreal percentage.  I agree it's shitty he got singled out, but they are all shady!  He deserved it and so do many others.  You bad mouthed him and then he got banded.  Doesn't make him innocent SCM you fucking scumbag, two-faced, shit diaper wearing old fuck!

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2022, 09:29:23 PM »
EPISODE #3 --- WOMEN AND ELDER BULLYING

He's failed in his begging attempt to land free office space and a sponsor so that he could reach what he calls untapped markets. So, I'm told.

I am also told, Shopping Cart Mike is now unable to control his anger.

SCM is now raging at the elderly and women, so I'm told.

Victims include an Octogenarian former trainer and his senior citizen wife, the mother of a top earning driver and former spouse. So, I'm told. 

I'm also told SCM is instigating the DOXXING of his critics by openly asking his people to tell him where an elderly critic of his is.

The nuns at the orphanage taught Calhoun that you can take the measure of a man by the way he treats the elderly and women.

And even though he has admitted he has nothing to his name-- thus nothing to lose, it's just fucking awful.

I am also told he's openly laughed at around town and even little children are calling him SCM. 

Hopefully he can stop this deplorable behavior and go back to fake claiming he helped convict cheaters and taking victory laps for races he never ran.

I will pray now.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 BAN SCM IN 2023!!
tired of his bumb ass, someone buy him a sweater  11.wp

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2022, 01:30:41 AM »
SCM knows one thing at least. Stay off horseplop or he gets his ass roasted every time. At least he’s learned a little something. Lol

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal