Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 9034 times)

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2024, 07:51:04 AM »
You are correct.  Biden is a piece of shit parasite that's never had a job.  He's lived off the government.  Trump was one of the best presidents this country has had.  Maybe we should have Pelosi working on getting our deficit down.  She's had a ton of insider trading information and seems to be making money hand over fist.  Nothing illegal about that apparently.  Biden's been a fuck off all of his life.  Poopy Pants NEVER would have become president without Soros' money and the gay liberal media cuddling him and covering up for every blunder he makes.  They won't even let him debate because they know how big of a dumbass he is.  The guy is a laughing stock worldwide and no-one wants to meet with him.  Media never likes to show the huge crowds that show up for Trump.
never had a job? Laughable Trump talking point of nonsense. Being a senator is a job, a career for many. Being VP is a job, though lesser than POTUS. I wouldn't demean any senator for not having a job, especially if they've been reelected. I think we should have term limits but to categorize Biden as not having a job is as nuts as Trump is. When you're brainwashed by the pond scum that is a Bannon, Hannity, or that complete imbecile Rogan I guess you'll make shit up and expect a cookie.

Your post might be the dumbest thing ever written on horseplop.. and that's saying something!
Stick to tiddly winks or  ball and jacks pal because you haven't a clue about life
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2024, 02:46:09 PM »
I'll never vote for Trump because he's a loser.

That's as simple, accurate and honest as it gets!  Trump has the reverse Midas touch.  Everything he touches turns to crap.  Go ahead and call Biden Sleepy Joe but trump is losing his mind.  Don't take my word for it.  Here's a (recent) analysis from Dr. John Gartner, who spent 28 years as a professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University Medical School.  About trump he writes (via Jeff Tiedrich):

"Phonemic paraphasias — the substitution of non-words for words that sound similar — are not normally seen until a patient enters the moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer’s.  Some examples of Trump’s non-words: Beneficiaries becomes "benefishes." Renovations become "renoversh." Pivotal became "pivobal." Obama became "Obamna." Missiles became "Mishiz." Christmas became "Crissus." Bipartisan became "bipars." 

This is a fundamental breakdown in the ability to use language. If you were talking to your father on the phone and he did this you would think he is having a stroke. There is no healthy older person who speaks that way."

Babi

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2024, 03:36:09 PM »
I can’t believe the bullshit some of you guys buy into. When are you gonna get through your fucking head that Donald J Trump will be your next president end of story! Gezzz

IL guy is retired

• Stakes Horse
  • horses make the humans not the other way around
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2024, 08:58:41 PM »
A. the best part? He continues digging his own hole. The orange clown is going to be the ultimate example of
"F around and find out".
Horses make the humans, not the other way around.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2024, 09:08:40 PM »
alot of people love biden

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2024, 09:14:54 PM »
Not as many as those that hate Trump. ;D

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2024, 09:57:51 PM »
alot of people love biden
That's funny everybody I talk to can't stomach the SOB! So I guess they love high gas prices high commodities and inflation.

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2024, 10:03:46 PM »
Fake trumped up nonsense, pun intended, by a bunch of porch monkeys.  Hopefully enough white people to get a hung jury.  Yeah OJ was innocent but Trump's guilty. 

Mohawk mac

• 4 claimer
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2024, 11:27:40 PM »
I generally avoid political discussions in an effort to retain what little sanity remains in my ancient brain.  Many folks do not have a clue about the difference between fact and opinion.  Even this forum, in which the average I.Q. is far greater than say, Fakebook or Instantgram, has quite a few misguided souls.

IMHO, both candidates show serious signs of cognitive impairment and general mental erosion.  I'm older than dirt and both of those sick fuckers are older than I am.

CBS interrupted The Price Is Right Thursday morning so that we could listen to Biden babble about campus protests.  He contradicted himself a few times, straddled the fence as best he could, and then stumbled off stage like a Zombie.  Even the staunchest Biden supporters cannot actually believe that he is capable of serving another term.

Regardless of who wins, we are in big trouble.   :o

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2024, 07:37:28 AM »
Sorry for all the comments about Biden never having a job. I just learned the other day that he drove a tractor trailer for a good while. Way to go Joe never knew you actually relied on skills to make a living.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2024, 10:46:17 AM »
Sorry for all the comments about Biden never having a job. I just learned the other day that he drove a tractor trailer for a good while. Way to go Joe never knew you actually relied on skills to make a living.
what's the big skills of your orange buffoon?
He stole the entire estate of his Nazi father, cutting out siblings and nieces/nephews.
He got hot dealing real estate in the 80s to foreign investors.
He bankrupted his companies 5 or 6 times.
Trump University- busted
Trump steaks busted
Trump airlines busted
Highly skilled...at stealing, scamming, and leaving everyone else holding the bag on his total lack of business acumen. 11.wp

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2024, 06:25:06 PM »

Sleepy Joe was a lifeguard in the hood when he was a teenager, saving the burnts who didn't know how to swim.

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2024, 06:40:06 PM »
Trump best choice for our family.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2024, 06:43:27 PM »
what's the big skills of your orange buffoon?
He stole the entire estate of his Nazi father, cutting out siblings and nieces/nephews.
He got hot dealing real estate in the 80s to foreign investors.
He bankrupted his companies 5 or 6 times.
Trump University- busted
Trump steaks busted
Trump airlines busted
Highly skilled...at stealing, scamming, and leaving everyone else holding the bag on his total lack of business acumen. 11.wp

And just today, the orange mango's auditing company was charged with massive fraud accusations in their business practices. Here you have a company that should be trading around $ 4-5 a share. They yell and scream all week about "illegal" short activity, while at the same time are getting "investors" to falsely pump every dip on a company that is a complete scam. When it does fall, it will be swift and many magamorons who bought in the 50's, 60's and even 70's hoping it goes that high again will loss it all. Meanwhile, on paper DT will make a massive sum on a complete scam and fraud company. Too funny, but this has been his pattern, especially in  Atlantic City, where he destroyed many thousands of lives by his repeated scams and con jobs. Just the "man" for the GOP.

AS as a side bar, hide your wives, daughters and any other female family members, as Melania has not let him touch her in ages and all he has is 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj. Pure scum is higher than this loser.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:54:32 PM by onabrake »

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2024, 07:26:47 AM »
do you know how hard it is to get listed on the Nasdaq the SEC approval takes years

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal