Author Topic: Super Bowl picks  (Read 9594 times)

EPM

• Elite
Re: Super Bowl picks
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2023, 12:04:15 PM »
Da Baby Goat..Shoker..Jus t threw a pick deep in the Red Zone... tmbz1

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2023, 12:13:31 PM »
Baby Goat ridding the pine last 2 minutes..

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2023, 12:18:47 PM »
Zappe. ngc3

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2023, 12:19:42 PM »
Ray Charles doesn't even think of making the pass attemt

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2023, 10:24:26 PM »
OK. LETS SEE HOW me 2 bets goin.
$100.00 on the STEEL to win AFC CHAMPIONSHIP at $3,000. Upviously I'll cover if they can get that far. It amazin they 6-3. PICKETT sucks. He can't even drive the team past the 50 yard line. If he could. Boswell the besd kicker in NFL could kick field goal after another. So's they playin the BROWNS at their joint this sunday. WATSON  and CHUPP out for season. What you think JJ. Please don't get hurt.
So's I got $100.00 on STELL to win 10 games at a positive $260.00. Yousse know whow they got left on schedule if they beat BROWNS sunday. COLTS,PATRIOTS, CARDINALS. And a remach with RAVINS who they already beat and 2 with home and away,BENGALS. Me likes me chances even though I have the worst QB,PICCKETT in NFL HISTORY.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2023, 04:22:24 PM »
Jet's and under..Rams and under..eagles and under..

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2023, 09:11:02 AM »
I'm gonna rant:
Get that PICKETT otta there. RB HARRIS and others in locker room sayin the same thin.
  (10 First off I was not aware that the fuc playin with a protective vest on. You don't see that in injury reports. And he got continuing brusied ribs. And I've had cracked ribs and that area takes a long time to recover. And I learned that from the game commentators. WHAT THE FUC. You play the next up who healthy. PICKETT needs to playin in XFL or Canadian. And like I said the lock room is revoltin. I will continue on next post.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2023, 09:25:53 AM »
Years ago for 22 years I played TOP NOTCH CHAMPIONSHIP 16 inch SOFTBALL. I'ss knows that ain't PRO'S but it as INTENSE. Because it a SKILL and you the BEST at IT.
So's the last years I played with team called WIZARDS OF OZ. Our sponser was a ARTIST his name beig OZZIE ROMETO. He designed the uniform jersey's back then. Teams thru-out country were amazed at the dicpictation of OZ.
So the last 2 years me played with them,I managed and made all travel arrangements as we played in a tournament every weekend from beginnin of MAY till end of SEPTEMBER.
So a minority includin OZ became upset at the. iwill continue

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2023, 02:24:19 PM »
MOTEL or HOTEL accomidations. The pool is to SMALL or we have to travel 30 minuties to get to field. Listen to me. You try and find somethin accomadatin. At times everthin booked up. The revolt started over this SHIT. I finnaly said to the SILENT majority you WIN. I'M OUT. You do all theSHIT ME DOIN.
SO'S the next year I'ss join another team with great talent. We beats me former for leaque CHAMPIONSHIP. So'S I say's to players in our LEAQUE. How you guys like to play in a big tournament and never have. And FUC me former charecters. They goes: WHY NOT.

AND we DOES. BRACKETS come out and we facin the #1 team in country in first round game. I tells me boy's this goin be a challenge,but I guarrentee we can beat them. They had just won NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP the previous year. They's was called the STRIKERS. What a fuckin team. So's the tournament director calls me 2 days before tourny. STRIKERS have to bow out as they involved in another tourny on same dates. He says to me. You can take the forfeit or the DWARFS,second ranked team in country would like to take that spot andget in. He thought for sure I would take forfeit and move on. I told him,wanted to play %1STRIKERS but sure we will play #2DWARFS. To be continued:

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2023, 02:41:15 PM »
STRIKERS and DWARFS featured in all softball mags.
So the before I'ss shows all me players the SHIT written about the DWARFS. They goes HOLY FUC. I say's we not power like them but it a open outfield and you know me pitchin HIGH ARCH. We can beat these MOTHERS. So we caught a FRIDAY night game. This a big tourny. There about 2,000 people watchin. Me guy with equipment is a no show. ACCIDENT. I'ss gotsta go to other teams and ask if I can borrow 3 or 4 bats. To be continued:

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2023, 03:16:05 PM »
So,s I borrow bats from a team playin a hour later. They not care as they thought WE be crushed anyhow.
But it me BOYS,and I ain't talkin about BALLS. The DWARFS a ARROGANT bunch of BIG TIME SOFTBALL. MEMBER me previosly: I'M with the OZ. DWARFS have their own uniforms. Me team comes out with cut-off shorts and anybodies t-shirts. Let the game proceed. WE was HOME on the DRAWF drawn in. Now you gots to know. I fassioned the high pitch after MIKE TALLO. In this tourny one could not DRAG STEP. That OK,as I could do 30 plus and land on edge behind home plate. So the DWARF sluggers were mystified. Tryin to crank out of outfield. Me boys there and can catch and strong arms. By the 6th and there only 7 innings the DWARFS leadin 1-0. They thought they would WIN by slaughter rule. It bottom of 6th we home boys. First 2 up single. Nest up another single scorin from second. Next up flys out frezzing everyone. Same thin on next play. I'ss calls a time out. Me best hitter up and I'sses puts a former linebacker in to run at second. I tells him no matter what happens if a hit you keep on runnin to score. The catcher for DWARFS is ALL-AMERICAn. You would not understand. ART me BOY slams this fuc all the way back 30 feet to backstop and the obnoxious fuc dropped the ball. We scored again to make the final 3-1. The odds of us winnin this game had to be 2,000-1. Tallo of the STRIKERS was there watchin. After the game he comes up to me and says. Maybe,you should be pitchin for us,instead of me. And I said to him. There no doubt in me mind you the BEST. Especially your ability to back step and field. YOU THE FUCKIN MAN.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2023, 10:13:28 AM »
So Long Matt Canada

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2023, 01:15:44 PM »
Nothin gonna help because PICKETT terrible. He problem is he can't see firld. On play he throws to that receiver who in trible coverage and others are wide open. And the defense sees that.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2023, 09:37:45 AM »
Nows me gonna talk agiain bout me times with OX. We a great team. In tourneys we beat STRIKERS twice and another great team BOBCATS once. But are main rivals always be DANAN'S. They won NATIONALS one year and we played them in tourneys in WISCONSIN at TREVOR being FURLANS DUGOUT INN. Tommy FURLAN had a great thin goin at time. He ran tourneys every weekend from late APRIL till end of OCTOBER. He had a very nice bar and softball complex. Nicest guy 2. DANAN'S is actually a very put togeather softball team out of MC'HENRY,ILLINOIS. They play at that VFW field that attached,. Nice complex. But they also play in a leaque up in PALL LAKE, WISCONSIN across the border of ILLINOIS. To be continued.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2023, 09:59:52 AM »
Sorry it PELL LAKE. So's the fucks do this so they not have to play in CHICAGO METRO Which advances teams to NATIONALS. They play in WISCONSIN METRO where they destroy every year and be in NATIONALS. So's I decides to put the WIZARDS in leaque  at TRVOR. 2 nights a week. It a drive . Member people have to work and even though games are 7PM,8PM,and 9 PM it a hour 20 minute drive. But if one knows softball players they commited. It thee CHAMPIONSHIP game. Ands I did not arrive. Meesess drivin thru BARRINGTON TOWNSHIP and meeese gets pulled over. A rookie police office on his first week with a experienced officer pulls me over. I goes WHAT THE FUC!. This rook say's can I seees you DRIVERS license registration . So's I give him me DRIVERS and I reach into glove compartment and the young FUC puts a revolver to me HEAD. to be continued.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal