Author Topic: Vengeance Is Mine  (Read 1708 times)

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
Vengeance Is Mine
« on: September 23, 2023, 11:47:15 AM »
Vengeance Is Mine Sayeth The Owner!
I am a Vengeful Old Man!
If I were Diamond Creek , I would take TT off of Confederate!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 12:54:25 PM »
I am a Vengeful Old Man!
Like to see Todd Mcarthy on the horse even over Miller. That young man is an exceptional driver. Calm, comfortable rational driver who inspires confidence.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 12:57:58 PM »
Prolly not gonna happen. TT will prolly go apologizing like he did after the NA Cup. So many ( on here )think he did the right thing, it baffles me. Who knows what upper echelons at DC are thinking?

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 01:58:58 PM »
I’m mean I’m sure that’s have preferred to win. But now a gelding out of their sire is back in the convo as being almost as good as confederate and confederate is razor sharp while it’s my show has been sporadic especially after big efforts. Honestly, kinda reminds me of Sweet Lou before Ronnie figured him out. But most everyone thinks next time they face off Confederate is gonna go by and shut the door on any chance of it’s my show being 3 yr old of the year.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 02:06:09 PM »
I’m mean I’m sure that’s have preferred to win. But now a gelding out of their sire is back in the convo as being almost as good as confederate and confederate is razor sharp while it’s my show has been sporadic especially after big efforts. Honestly, kinda reminds me of Sweet Lou before Ronnie figured him out. But most everyone thinks next time they face off Confederate is gonna go by and shut the door on any chance of it’s my show being 3 yr old of the year.
SURE AM HOPING AND EXPECTING THAT!

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2023, 03:15:53 PM »
I am a Vengeful Old Man!
Am I the only one that thinks Diamond Creek should respond not reward TT for LBJ hang job?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2023, 03:20:01 PM »
Timmy would be off Confederate in 2 seconds if he were mine and by a lot of guys in the old days. I'm sure Miller or Todd M would welcome the drive.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2023, 04:22:03 PM »
Timmy would be off Confederate in 2 seconds if he were mine and by a lot of guys in the old days. I'm sure Miller or Todd M would welcome the drive.

Tetrick hanging Cannibal makes no sense on multiple levels, could it be possible something was brewing between TT and DC before the Jug?

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2023, 05:14:23 PM »
A race like that was just what the Confederate people wanted to avoid . Come out sitting fourth or fifth and getting pushed 3 and 4 wide the last 3/4 . 
Finally a race where there were no favors .   That is what harness racing should be.  Take no prisoners.  You get 2 drivers who want to control the pace and it will happen.     RACE ON !!!!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2023, 07:48:31 PM »
WTF was Tim supposed to do?  Let Yanick go and get locked in 2 hole. You had 3 other horses that had a shot at the win. If it was a 2 horse race I would agree Tim should release Yanick. But no way to do it in there. Unless he wants to be first up

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2023, 11:20:51 AM »
WTF was Tim supposed to do?  Let Yanick go and get locked in 2 hole. You had 3 other horses that had a shot at the win. If it was a 2 horse race I would agree Tim should release Yanick. But no way to do it in there. Unless he wants to be first up
Well stated! tmbz1 tmbz1

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2023, 11:50:04 AM »
Owners support a pedophile driving their horses so to each their own, not anyone's decision to make but DC
They'll never set TT down whether you tell them to or not

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2023, 12:12:16 PM »
Owners support a pedophile driving their horses so to each their own, not anyone's decision to make but DC
They'll never set TT down whether you tell them to or not
[/quote  Agreed, it's not gonna happen. Which MAP did you have in mind?

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2023, 12:17:23 PM »

Lol, ya but you never made it to the big leagues

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2023, 12:38:43 PM »
Lol, ya but you never made it to the big leagues
That's true. Nearest I got was grooming a World Champion filly for Jerry silverman, an Open mare who fought with Green With Envy, an older by then, Midas Almahurst for Lew Williams and training a horse who blew a suspensory on a rainy highlight at YR in a Cane Pace elim. He was a Ralph Hanover, so I shoulda expected that

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal