General Category > Harness Racing

Marc St Louis

<< < (2/32) > >>

whiptherabbit:
This piece of shit should never be allowed in a race paddock whether it's to drive, train, groom or even clean the toilets.

Brett Oil Can Boyd:
WELCOME BACK MARC. CORRECT SPELLING.  ABOUT TIME, LET US KNOW WHEN WE CAN PUT YOU DOWN.. TO MAKE BOTH OF US SOME MONEY

Alex:
 IF THAT CONVICT. ART McILLMURRY IS ALLOWED TO DRIVE I CANT SEE WHY THEY DONT LET ST. LOUIS BACK.  I GUESS IT IS ALRIGHT HERE ON MICHIGAN TO CHEAT OWNERS AND THE BETTORS, LIKE ART DID, BUT MESS UP WHEN A HORSE DIES IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE.  SOME STRANGE SHIT GOES ON HERE IN THE MITTEN

viking55:

--- Quote from: Alex on February 25, 2018, 08:09:00 AM --- IF THAT CONVICT. ART McILLMURRY IS ALLOWED TO DRIVE I CANT SEE WHY THEY DONT LET ST. LOUIS BACK.  I GUESS IT IS ALRIGHT HERE ON MICHIGAN TO CHEAT OWNERS AND THE BETTORS, LIKE ART DID, BUT MESS UP WHEN A HORSE DIES IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE.  SOME STRANGE SHIT GOES ON HERE IN THE MITTEN

--- End quote ---

He NOT ONLY killed the horse, HE SET FIRE TO IT. Then buried the carcass.  AND tried to conceal THAT fact. Horse just magicallt "disappeared". WTF-Is he in the Mafia? He's a scum. Has NO business in harness racing nor ANYTHING to do with animals.

viking55:
He's STILL doing the training.  73cv.2 73cv.2  But those in control do NOT WANT to see that. Call them the Ostrich Club. They couldn't find Dean Eckley either.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  This business has turned completely into a bad joke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version