Author Topic: Straight to the point - Petrelli and estranged daughter  (Read 4042 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Straight to the point - Petrelli and estranged daughter
« on: June 03, 2023, 01:26:54 AM »
Ok you scrotum faced, gap toothed loser short and sweet.  IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO PAY ATTENTION TO CARRIAGE HORSES ASSHOLE. YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT. YOU MEAN NOTHING. Hey, asshole, are strangers walking up to you and telling you everything you're doing wrong as a father? Improve yourself! Brush your teeth! Right away start off by not bothering people in the park when you literally don't have a job, license, or a reason for doing it! Spend more time thinking about your child or getting a job. "Oh I can't work my heart gives out." Do you think maybe after your first heart attack you would stop fucking smoking cigarettes you look like you brain dead fucking asshole? What are you going to do when one of these guys finally has had enough of your crap and knocks your tooth out? That guy was going to beat the fuck out of you the other day , you chicken shit pussy. "First amendment" in that shaky coward voice. Like your Clark fucking Kent, or Walter Cronkite. And in NY the will get an appearance ticket. That's right, they will beat the fuck out of you, get arrested get out five minutes later and come beat the fuck out of you again. Losers like you always try to do something that you deem important in the public eye when your own house isn't even in order. Typical and fucking pathetic. Do you think these people in the park have one care in the world about you? Take 1/10 of this energy and be a fucking man! Be a fucking father! You aren't making any money Harassing people in the park. So why not instead make no money and go take care of your family! Maybe clean the toilets? And yes they do have a point you are a failure as a horseman, so why the fuck would they listen to you? Dude you have a serious void in your life that needs to be filled and it's a massive inferiority complex. Who are you to tell anyone about doing anything? You're like one of those loser volunteer firemen who pull people over with their volunteer fireman lights and pretend to be police officers. What is it like knowing that if you were to drop dead tomorrow, you wouldn't have enough people to carry your casket? Dude, not one person would show up at your funeral. Get your life in order instead of bothering people trying to feel important for 20 seconds a day. does that make any sense?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 01:42:07 AM by Haku »

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: Straight to the point - Petrelli and estranged daughter
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 05:35:02 AM »
can someone brief me,ty

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 05:52:08 AM »
can someone brief me,ty

SCM is a loser and needs to be banded from the park

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 06:58:28 AM »
Well said Haku! 3 things.

1) My guess is he’s scamming the government he’s probably getting disability checks under multiple names.

2) In regards to the carriage horses people he’s working on a scam of some sort. Adita is wise to his antics he told her all kinds of bullshit stories to bolster his credibility.

3) This all started because his stall application was turned down at Mark Ford’s training center and then Goshen.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 07:55:10 AM »
Haku, Well said.  The guy could actually gain credibility, simply by taking care of his daughter above all else.  Its hard to understand why if it is easier to do things the right way, why some people choose the harder path of doing it things the wrong way, every time. 
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 08:26:53 AM »
Haku, Well said.  The guy could actually gain credibility, simply by taking care of his daughter above all else.  Its hard to understand why if it is easier to do things the right way, why some people choose the harder path of doing it things the wrong way, every time.
What kind of a man doesn’t take care of his family?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 08:47:54 AM »
What kind of a man doesn’t take care of his family?

The kind that left his family behind for the big city, to chase his dreams of landing the perfect sponsor.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 10:50:03 AM »
The kind that left his family behind for the big city, to chase his dreams of landing the perfect sponsor.
  tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2023, 11:02:28 AM »
Ok..Great..
We know how you feel. You have been telling us for months! Can the forum move on now to something or someone else? Repeating yourself over and over just makes you look like a over obsessive lunatic!

Let it go. I, as I'm sure many are tired of hearing about SCM. Let him do his thing and be gone!

Funny thing is you'll run your mouth on here but if you ever saw him you wouldn't say a word!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2023, 12:24:19 PM »
Something I notice here is nobody gives any thought to his kids probably read all this too. And I do know both of them. Just because he is trash doesn't mean they should be dragged through it with him.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2023, 12:38:53 PM »
Try Dr Phil ffs. No one here wants to hear your Family Court issues.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2023, 12:47:45 PM »
Is Dr Phil going to cover the 40k he stole from his kids? You sympathize for this piece a trash?

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2023, 01:08:33 PM »
Kirby, this is in response to his latest couple of videos from the city. I'm not coming back on here to try to explain who he is because everyone knows who he is. But they are in response to his nonstop lies and bullshit like he is affecting anyone or his pictures should be worried about? No one gives a fuck about him he's nothing. and yes, he stole a lot of money from his kids and I know that personally so that is why I continue to let people know do not ever give him a dollar

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2023, 02:06:32 PM »
Kirby, this is in response to his latest couple of videos from the city. I'm not coming back on here to try to explain who he is because everyone knows who he is. But they are in response to his nonstop lies and bullshit like he is affecting anyone or his pictures should be worried about? No one gives a fuck about him he's nothing. and yes, he stole a lot of money from his kids and I know that personally so that is why I continue to let people know do not ever give him a dollar
Haku, we always enjoy your writings. Looking forward to another.

They don't understand what kind of an animal they're dealing with. Now caught on camera taking pictures like a perv and hanging around bars late at night were younger kids hang out.....that bears watching!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2023, 02:21:27 PM »
Haku, we always enjoy your writings. Looking forward to another.

They don't understand what kind of an animal they're dealing with. Now caught on camera taking pictures like a perv and hanging around bars late at night were younger kids hang out.....that bears watching!

Whatever anger, beef, disdain, psa with SCM take it out of Harness Gaagoots. Haku is half retarded, but I'm sure you're well aware harassment and cyber-stalking are crimes, while I'm not encouraging to keep committing them, take SCM here (below) the O.T., with all the other SCM garbage, SCM fools and foolishness into the appropriate sub forum here and DEFINITELY the FUCK out of HARNESS if it is and remains unrelated too!

Gaagoots, you have issues, anger with race, Joe Biden, etc take them too where they belong, like a man to the front door of the people that cause you to have them.  That's exactly what is going to happen for those that remain in SCM Harness defiance - to their front fucking door. 

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?board=8.0

It will be very sad if you ignore this advisement!   
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    Today at 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal