Author Topic: Straight to the point - Petrelli and estranged daughter  (Read 4038 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Straight to the point - Petrelli and estranged daughter
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2023, 04:34:25 PM »
Now, now, Senator there’s no need for name-calling. I was always polite to you and I expect the same.

I’m going to post about this deadbeat weather you like it or not… I could give two fucks with anybody thinks.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2023, 04:47:28 PM »
Now, now, Senator there’s no need for name-calling. I was always polite to you and I expect the same.

I’m going to post about this deadbeat weather you like it or not… I could give two fucks with anybody thinks.

I keep my promises, and those within my capabilities are as easy as rolling a ball.  Do as you wish.

Come early next week, it will go down as one of those incredibly arrogant and stupid things you've done in your life that these posts will prove you did with intention and absolutely no remorse or willingness to shift muchless stop!

Go get help with your anger issues, and seek a meeting, speak to a doc if you have a substance abuse problem.  Past that friend, we're done for now!   
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2023, 04:53:24 PM »

Come early next week, it will go down as one of those incredibly arrogant and stupid things
Can you narrow that down a bit?  I'm pretty busy but don't want to miss the big event. ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2023, 05:01:12 PM »
I keep my promises, and those within my capabilities are as easy as rolling a ball.  Do as you wish.

Come early next week, it will go down as one of those incredibly arrogant and stupid things you've done in your life that these posts will prove you did with intention and absolutely no remorse or willingness to shift muchless stop!

Go get help with your anger issues, and seek a meeting, speak to a doc if you have a substance abuse problem.  Past that friend, we're done for now!
My intentions are good. It all started when he started rumors that weren’t true about a personal friend of mine. I have a vendetta against him for that. He’s a fucking liar and a scam artist.

If you look at most of the posts here, it’s all about sore losers and gamble a handful of constructive posts. What’s your point?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2023, 05:03:23 PM »
Can you narrow that down a bit?  I'm pretty busy but don't want to miss the big event. ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun, most days you talk sensibly, smart, funny, politically I don't care where you land pr where your counterparts do either....yet yesterday you're in defense of someone who absolutely hates Horseplop and has disdain for its members, inclusive of you.

Here you're stirring, remember...

YOU - Coward, talk shit here, and go no further, and typically take several hours to respond.

ME - My exploits in and out of here speak for themselves, in real time, hours ago is a lifetime in the past.

Your execution has been perfect, and you are becoming more and more irrelevant in each and every post.  Congrats!       
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2023, 05:09:04 PM »
My intentions are good. It all started when he started rumors that weren’t true about a personal friend of mine. I have a vendetta against him for that. He’s a fucking liar and a scam artist.

If you look at most of the posts here, it’s all about sore losers and gamble a handful of constructive posts. What’s your point?

You fashion yourself as a businessman, go show this (below) to your attorney, ask his advise and if you decide not to follow then them and I know one thing for sure - he / she has an idiot for a client!   ;D

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=191
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2023, 05:22:13 PM »
Senator, I had no idea you purchased HP!

Congratulations on your new venture. I wish you luck.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2023, 05:31:47 PM »
Senator, I had no idea you purchased HP!

Congratulations on your new venture. I wish you luck.

You surmised that from something I said, what would that be?

I own nothing, I'm no special than any other member here.

But I do have some experience and skills in areas that counter those that not only break the law, bring potential heat to the website, and annoy the shit out of the rest of us.

I don't care if you ever liked me or do, you're no different than anyone else here or me whom has an EX, we love them at first, then it's time for them to be gone from our lives.  Poof! 

Whatever SCM is, you people that dwell with your OCD, stalk and harass this dude and do it here are way way worse.  You're also COWARDS, that dude goes out in the world, you hide behind a keyboard!   ;D     
It's Official!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2023, 07:39:45 PM »

But I do have some experience and skills in areas that counter those that not only break the law, bring potential heat to the website, and annoy the shit out of the rest of us.

I don't care if you ever liked me or do, you're no different than anyone else here or me whom has an EX, we love them at first, then it's time for them to be gone from our lives.  Poof! 

Whatever SCM is, you people that dwell with your OCD, stalk and harass this dude and do it here are way way worse.  You're also COWARDS, that dude goes out in the world, you hide behind a keyboard!   ;D   
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2023, 07:20:44 AM »

Coward? So you’re not hiding behind a keyboard?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2023, 12:22:29 PM »
Coward? So you’re not hiding behind a keyboard?

Anyone who reads my posts of the emails, phone calls I make....know I'm action and you all talk, "Edita's azzzzz", what a pussy ass failure bitch you are! 

I remember before I went on the Cruise observing you just sitting on the board for a week or so, feeling the energy and temptation to SCM and do it here, but something held you back, fear I would say, maybe marbles in your big fucking mouth...being the first jerkoff in 2 or so weeks the day I came back should be irrelevant, but not to you.

You should see the dm's I got yesterday agreeing from your buddies who are standing down, what's left are your scm ignorant compadres soon you'll be all alone here.  While others might post, you, iib, seem to be oblivious to what's legal, and also what's wrong....you're very angry, and your recently grew a set.....and you're tremendously dumb. 

You were told to stop criminally harassing and cyber-stalking and definitely please never here!
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2023, 04:23:26 PM »
Anyone who reads my posts of the emails, phone calls I make....know I'm action and you all talk, "Edita's azzzzz", what a pussy ass failure bitch you are! 

I remember before I went on the Cruise observing you just sitting on the board for a week or so, feeling the energy and temptation to SCM and do it here, but something held you back, fear I would say, maybe marbles in your big fucking mouth...being the first jerkoff in 2 or so weeks the day I came back should be irrelevant, but not to you.

You should see the dm's I got yesterday agreeing from your buddies who are standing down, what's left are your scm ignorant compadres soon you'll be all alone here.  While others might post, you, iib, seem to be oblivious to what's legal, and also what's wrong....you're very angry, and your recently grew a set.....and you're tremendously dumb. 

You were told to stop criminally harassing and cyber-stalking and definitely please never here!
Hey we agree!  I was beginning to wonder about you,  yes Edita does have a great azzzzz!  tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2023, 04:34:29 PM »
Hey we agree!  I was beginning to wonder about you,  yes Edita does have a great azzzzz!  tmbz1

Keep being clever, because if this shit continues here I'll be getting on the phone with scm tomorrow before noon.  We'll see how long it will take for HORSEPLOP to serve you and iib right up.

PLOP wants a fun, successful site, not arrogant self admitted rule breaking, law breaking assholes.  PLOP protects itself, not you!

My enemy's enemy....page 1, by page 4 you'll be reeling!   ;D

« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 04:41:11 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2023, 05:01:30 PM »
Keep being clever, because if this shit continues here I'll be getting on the phone with scm tomorrow before noon.  We'll see how long it will take for HORSEPLOP to serve you and iib right up.

PLOP wants a fun, successful site, not arrogant self admitted rule breaking, law breaking assholes.  PLOP protects itself, not you!

Isn’t this fun? You’re the one who brought up Edita’ azzzzz!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2023, 05:04:36 PM »

Hey wait a minute ….You’re the one that got suspended off of this site correct? I’ve broken no rules or laws.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal