Author Topic: SCM REVISTED ONE YEAR LATER  (Read 1796 times)

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM REVISTED ONE YEAR LATER
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2023, 09:49:08 PM »
I believe that he took good care of his little herd. This sport has needed someone like him for a while. Although at times he seems like an A.D.D. patient, I believe that he has people looking over their shoulders, prior to committing a crime against the horses! Keep them up in the rigging Mike!

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2023, 12:01:15 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 those pics are when Liz sent him to SCM his first day. You sir are either SCM or one of the few idiots who believe the moon is made of cheese. Get outta here with your nonsense. Liz didn’t lie. She posted pics and the truth. How come SCM can never be around horses again if he wasn’t charged with neglect and abuse.
[/quote]

I'm not a sir,nor believe the moon is made of cheese. I asked a simple question- If the horse was 300 lbs underweight when picked up from MP, how much underweight was he when he came to him? The pics and videos show that the horse gained weight under his care.
I just searched and cannot find a record of MP being charged with neglect and/or abuse. Please post a link to the arrest record, as they are of public record.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2023, 12:07:29 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 those pics are when Liz sent him to SCM his first day. You sir are either SCM or one of the few idiots who believe the moon is made of cheese. Get outta here with your nonsense. Liz didn’t lie. She posted pics and the truth. How come SCM can never be around horses again if he wasn’t charged with neglect and abuse.

I'm not a sir,nor believe the moon is made of cheese. I asked a simple question- If the horse was 300 lbs underweight when picked up from MP, how much underweight was he when he came to him? The pics and videos show that the horse gained weight under his care.
I just searched and cannot find a record of MP being charged with neglect and/or abuse. Please post a link to the arrest record, as they are of public record.
Get your head out of your ass sir. The pics and animal abuse report I’m pretty sure were on that huge SCM thread that had over one million views. But when SCM and Paulie potatoes the cock lover decided to try to mess up this blog, all of the posts and membership was thrown down the drain by pigland. But if you ask maybe pigland can get them back on here. I’m not sure if Liz posted under her regular name or a different one but the vets report was posted for sure. If they hasn’t been such assholes they would still be posting here and you would see it in black and white. But believe what you will because I know what I saw and read right here on horseplop. Someone just posted the other day that nobody ever heard of SCM until he came to horseplop.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2023, 09:43:33 AM »
Get your head out of your ass sir. The pics and animal abuse report I’m pretty sure were on that huge SCM thread that had over one million views. But when SCM and Paulie potatoes the cock lover decided to try to mess up this blog, all of the posts and membership was thrown down the drain by pigland. But if you ask maybe pigland can get them back on here. I’m not sure if Liz posted under her regular name or a different one but the vets report was posted for sure. If they hasn’t been such assholes they would still be posting here and you would see it in black and white. But believe what you will because I know what I saw and read right here on horseplop. Someone just posted the other day that nobody ever heard of SCM until he came to horseplop.

Paulie Potatos did like his cock comments... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Oh was there more to what you were saying? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal