General Category > Harness Racing

Have Wetbacks and Spics replaced Nigs and Coons on the Dems Race Card Deck?

<< < (3/4) > >>

slimshady:
Calhoun  ....    that's the best you can come up with.   Here, I'll give you one.   You can't denigrate a white person because we are proud to be one.    You can denigrate an african american because deep down, they are embarrassed by their lack of family values, of black on black murder and their inability to lift the next generation out of the hood.   

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: slimshady on January 21, 2019, 07:09:33 AM ---Calhoun  ....    that's the best you can come up with.   Here, I'll give you one.   You can't denigrate a white person because we are proud to be one.    You can denigrate an african american because deep down, they are embarrassed by their lack of family values, of black on black murder and their inability to lift the next generation out of the hood.   

--- End quote ---
/idk bout all that, Jethro.

I DO know I'd wipe the floor with yo pasty ass. 

Standing on one foot.

Fosho.

bigwrench:

--- Quote from: slimshady on January 20, 2019, 04:53:11 PM ---I have no issue with honky or wasp.  In fact, I'm proud to be them.  Why is that?

--- End quote ---
what about Cracker?8

Fatboy:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on January 21, 2019, 08:49:39 AM ---/idk bout all that, Jethro.

I DO know I'd wipe the floor with yo pasty ass. 

Standing on one foot.

Fosho.

--- End quote ---
BLAX HARBOR CENTURIES OF ANGER

bigwrench:
And they also prefer white womans wit
Big butts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version