Author Topic: Synthetic weed...  (Read 7905 times)

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
Re: Synthetic weed...
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2024, 03:18:56 AM »
THIS IS ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING TO READ.   IMAGINE THE POSITIVES THAT TRULY CHEAT THE PUBLIC AND THE TRUE HONEST HORSEMEN.   IT IS A TRUE TRAVESTY!

I AM AWARE OF AN OWNER THAT RECENTLY APPLIED FOR A USTA LICENSE AND WAS DENIED BECAUSE HE HAD A BANKRUPTCY IN 1986!    YES, 1986!   MY CALCULATIONS IS THAT IS OVER 38 YEARS AGO!    HE WAS QUOTED THE "FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY RULE" IN THE USTA BYLAWS!    38 YEARS FOR A LEGAL RIGHT OF EVERY AMERICAN BUT YET HE ATTEMPTED TO GET AN OWNDERS LICENSE THE RIGHT WAY----NO BEARDS----NO FALSE OR HIDDEN OWNERSHIP----PAID THE FEES AND WAS DENIED!   HE MADE PHONE CALLS AND WAS ADVISED THT IS THE USTA BYLAWS.   TRUTHFULLY, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT THE COURTS SHOULD EXAMINE AND RULE ON IMMEDIATELY.  THIS IS TRULY JUST SELECTIVE PROSECUTION !    TO EVEN IMAGINE THIS COULD OCCUR.

HE FORWARDED THE ACTUAL BANKRUPTCY DOCUMENTS TO THE USTA FOR REVIEW EVEN THOUGH HE HAD TO GET FROM THE COURTS ARCHIVES-----BUT HE DID.   THEN HE WAS TOLD HE COULD GO IN FRONT OF THE FULL BOARD AND BASICALLY BEG FOR MERCY TO GET A ONE YEAR PROBATIONARY LICENSE.  DO ANY OF THESE FOLKS WITH 7 POSITIVES RECEIVE A 38 YEAR SUSPENSION ???  I DOUBT IT.   THE FOLKS IN PRISION WILL BE RACING LEGALL OR VIA BEARDS WITHIN DAYS OF THEIR RELEASE.   

IT IS HILARIOUS TO THINK THAT ANYONE WHO FILED BANKRUPTCY 38 YEARS AGO CANNOT OWN A HORSE AND GET A USTA LICENSE.   I FIND IT SICKENING TO EVEN COMPREHEND.   38 YEARS!!!!   THESE FOLKS WITH POSITIVE TEST AS WELL AS SO MANY OTHER VIOLATIONS GET A 15 DAY SUSPENSION.   RETURN A PURSE CHECK.   A STAY.   THIS IS TRULY A JOKE AND WHY THE SPORT HAS DETERIOTED SO BADLY.   BETTORS ARE SICK OF THE 1/9 PED HORSES WITHOUT PAYOFFS.   SICK OF THE DIMINISHING OWNERS/TRAINERS /DRIVERS.   HORRENDOUS.   EVERYONE SITS BACK AND WATCHES THEIR LIVILIHOOD DISAPPEAR BEFORE  THEIR EYES.

THE DEMISE OF HARNESS RACING IS UPON US DUE TO IDIOTS THAT RUN THE IDUSTRY AND PLAY FAVORITES TO THE BAD FOLKS RUINING THE SPORT.   THE FELLA WITH 7 POSITIVES SHOULD BE INCARCERATED AND BARRED FOR LIFE.   I GUESS THE ANSWER IS HE CAN FILE BANKRUPTCY AND THEN BE BARRED FOR THE NEXT 38 YEARS!

I AM NOT SURE THERE WILL EVEN BE ONE OWNER LEFT IN 38 YEARS!!!!!  UNLESS NEW HONEST LEADERS EMERGE IT IS "GAME OVER!"

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2024, 05:32:08 AM »
Do you homework before you post, hasn't been suspended in 11 years.
Haters gonna hate.

Guy is a fucking cheat.  There is proof everywhere.  You are delusional and part of the problem!  You must be him, or work for him.  All 4 of your lifetime posts involve Wagner.  tmbz1

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2024, 06:14:00 AM »
The use of PED's in horses never seems to end.
nor should they you must inject to collect these are investments notpets dope them til they drop than hide the body
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 06:30:17 AM by Wild bull »

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2024, 06:18:18 AM »
But who you are fooling and people get on me for my grammar

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2024, 06:21:56 AM »
Don't be foolish. Look at the context in which I am referring to Burke. I might as well just say that you are saying Burke is racing on hay, oats, and water.
can you prove burke don't race clean I think he's just misunderstood one of the best guys in the business

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2024, 06:29:11 AM »
THIS IS ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING TO READ.   IMAGINE THE POSITIVES THAT TRULY CHEAT THE PUBLIC AND THE TRUE HONEST HORSEMEN.   IT IS A TRUE TRAVESTY!

I AM AWARE OF AN OWNER THAT RECENTLY APPLIED FOR A USTA LICENSE AND WAS DENIED BECAUSE HE HAD A BANKRUPTCY IN 1986!    YES, 1986!   MY CALCULATIONS IS THAT IS OVER 38 YEARS AGO!    HE WAS QUOTED THE "FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY RULE" IN THE USTA BYLAWS!    38 YEARS FOR A LEGAL RIGHT OF EVERY AMERICAN BUT YET HE ATTEMPTED TO GET AN OWNDERS LICENSE THE RIGHT WAY----NO BEARDS----NO FALSE OR HIDDEN OWNERSHIP----PAID THE FEES AND WAS DENIED!   HE MADE PHONE CALLS AND WAS ADVISED THT IS THE USTA BYLAWS.   TRUTHFULLY, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT THE COURTS SHOULD EXAMINE AND RULE ON IMMEDIATELY.  THIS IS TRULY JUST SELECTIVE PROSECUTION !    TO EVEN IMAGINE THIS COULD OCCUR.

HE FORWARDED THE ACTUAL BANKRUPTCY DOCUMENTS TO THE USTA FOR REVIEW EVEN THOUGH HE HAD TO GET FROM THE COURTS ARCHIVES-----BUT HE DID.   THEN HE WAS TOLD HE COULD GO IN FRONT OF THE FULL BOARD AND BASICALLY BEG FOR MERCY TO GET A ONE YEAR PROBATIONARY LICENSE.  DO ANY OF THESE FOLKS WITH 7 POSITIVES RECEIVE A 38 YEAR SUSPENSION ???  I DOUBT IT.   THE FOLKS IN PRISION WILL BE RACING LEGALL OR VIA BEARDS WITHIN DAYS OF THEIR RELEASE.   

IT IS HILARIOUS TO THINK THAT ANYONE WHO FILED BANKRUPTCY 38 YEARS AGO CANNOT OWN A HORSE AND GET A USTA LICENSE.   I FIND IT SICKENING TO EVEN COMPREHEND.   38 YEARS!!!!   THESE FOLKS WITH POSITIVE TEST AS WELL AS SO MANY OTHER VIOLATIONS GET A 15 DAY SUSPENSION.   RETURN A PURSE CHECK.   A STAY.   THIS IS TRULY A JOKE AND WHY THE SPORT HAS DETERIOTED SO BADLY.   BETTORS ARE SICK OF THE 1/9 PED HORSES WITHOUT PAYOFFS.   SICK OF THE DIMINISHING OWNERS/TRAINERS /DRIVERS.   HORRENDOUS.   EVERYONE SITS BACK AND WATCHES THEIR LIVILIHOOD DISAPPEAR BEFORE  THEIR EYES.

THE DEMISE OF HARNESS RACING IS UPON US DUE TO IDIOTS THAT RUN THE IDUSTRY AND PLAY FAVORITES TO THE BAD FOLKS RUINING THE SPORT.   THE FELLA WITH 7 POSITIVES SHOULD BE INCARCERATED AND BARRED FOR LIFE.   I GUESS THE ANSWER IS HE CAN FILE BANKRUPTCY AND THEN BE BARRED FOR THE NEXT 38 YEARS!

I AM NOT SURE THERE WILL EVEN BE ONE OWNER LEFT IN 38 YEARS!!!!!  UNLESS NEW HONEST LEADERS EMERGE IT IS "GAME OVER!"
maybe this "owner"should tell you the real reason they won't license him I did ten years for murder and I'm out and racing stealing money from all these suckers that either can't cheat with the best of us or won't which is their own damn fault for being stupid

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2024, 06:53:17 AM »
maybe this "owner"should tell you the real reason they won't license him I did ten years for murder and I'm out and racing stealing money from all these suckers that either can't cheat with the best of us or won't which is their own damn fault for being stupid
You're a piece of shit pussy that doesn't have the balls to murder a moth. The only reason you are named Wild Bull is because you smell like one.

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2024, 12:42:28 AM »
You're a piece of shit pussy that doesn't have the balls to murder a moth. The only reason you are named Wild Bull is because you smell like one.
ngc3
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2024, 12:48:47 AM »
Don't be foolish. Look at the context in which I am referring to Burke. I might as well just say that you are saying Burke is racing on hay, oats, and water.

Compared to the "new" 'synthetic weed' and the appealed suspension of Per Engblom, Burke and others are on a hay, oats, and water program!

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2024, 04:29:35 AM »
tell me where I can find you and say good bye to your husband and I'll prove it nigger

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2024, 10:20:02 AM »
tell me where I can find you and say good bye to your husband and I'll prove it nigger
I'm not married and white. You're still a piece of shit pussy. I WIN!!

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2024, 04:21:36 PM »
I'm not married and white. You're still a piece of shit pussy. I WIN!!
so not even the fags will have you what a shame what you can't be a nigger because your white guess again bitch you ain't won shit nor will you ever so go back and grab your hat of peanut butter and rub it on yourself so the dog will play with you and you can get off

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2024, 06:18:16 PM »
Why don't all of you that aren't posting on this thread please make your own room up in the O.T. and play [with each other] over there!  That way we can all watch from a distance instead of ruining threads!  THANK YOU!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2024, 06:21:25 PM »
can you prove burke don't race clean I think he's just misunderstood one of the best guys in the business

Yes, he has tons of positives and was just suspended for a while.  Isn't that proof?   ngc3

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2024, 06:28:33 PM »
Yes, he has tons of positives and was just suspended for a while.  Isn't that proof?   ngc3

We all have to decide for ourselves whether there is a difference between "MAJOR POSITIVES (synthetic cannabis, EPO, etc.) and 'minor positives' (milkshake, bute, etc.) and does the time serve the "CRIME"!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal