Author Topic: Big M Saturday  (Read 808 times)

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Big M Saturday
« on: July 22, 2023, 09:35:40 PM »
Was that a corn on the cob eating contest? Wow; wasnt anticipating that. What the winner get a giant inflatable green giant  or lifetime supply of wegmans canned corn (stalks included free of charge in some cans). Guess harness horse racing is a little corny though.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: Big M Saturday
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 11:16:41 PM »
A little surprised 6 Blueberry Shake (15-1 ml) went off at 9-2 there. Last week in same class was 4th at 51-1 and horse only 1-8 in 23. We need somebody that investigate fords operation. Anyone willing to step up?

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 11:34:02 PM »
Was that a corn on the cob eating contest? Wow; wasnt anticipating that. What the winner get a giant inflatable green giant  or lifetime supply of wegmans canned corn (stalks included free of charge in some cans). Guess harness horse racing is a little corny though.

Big time racetrack has a bunch of fat guys eating corn while Deliverance music is playing.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 12:19:54 AM »
Next friday get in free if you wear suspenders or know who played  jed clampett. Contest is jethro bodine math bowl. Gonna be a lotta ciphering done and maybe even some goesinto's. Winner gets a date with miss hathaway.

Maybe im out of touch on this; im not very hip to the times so it would not shock me. I wouldnt want to eat corn in front of a tiny crowd. Seem too messy and a tad low brow and im pretty low brow already) to me. Do people get hopped up for events like these; and who would want to watch.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2023, 10:22:00 AM »
Next friday get in free if you wear suspenders or know who played  jed clampett. Contest is jethro bodine math bowl. Gonna be a lotta ciphering done and maybe even some goesinto's. Winner gets a date with miss hathaway.

Maybe im out of touch on this; im not very hip to the times so it would not shock me. I wouldnt want to eat corn in front of a tiny crowd. Seem too messy and a tad low brow and im pretty low brow already) to me. Do people get hopped up for events like these; and who would want to watch.

Lance might be waiting to see what they do with all of the cobs.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2023, 10:37:58 AM »
No big deal to me having this event, did seem something might want to do at vernon rather than big m though and i guess my biggest surprise was putting it on tv side.  What is the logic behind it? Is it trying to project a fair like wholesome family image? I just am having a hard time grasping why this from pr angle?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2023, 10:53:10 AM »
certainly not gulfstream is it

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2023, 12:05:29 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal