Author Topic: SCuM has them all on the ropes.  (Read 2422 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: SCuM has them all on the ropes.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2023, 11:10:03 AM »
I can vision it now!
A T-Shirt with a picture of SCM pushing a shopping cart with him giving the finger and a saying of "They'll never shut me up!"

I'd buy one for sure!

73cv.2

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2023, 11:30:46 AM »
Character witnesses like this wont go far taking down SCuM that is for sure. We knew they got in trouble but didnt know they kidnapped an old man. https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/hudson-valley/news/2018/06/08/goshen-couple-sentenced-for-tax-fraud-stemming-from-2017-investigation

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2023, 11:46:47 AM »
I can vision it now!
A T-Shirt with a picture of SCM pushing a shopping cart with him giving the finger and a saying of "They'll never shut me up!"

I'd buy one for sure!

73cv.2
put me down I’ll buy one!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2023, 11:47:13 AM »
Character witnesses like this wont go far taking down SCuM that is for sure. We knew they got in trouble but didnt know they kidnapped an old man. https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/hudson-valley/news/2018/06/08/goshen-couple-sentenced-for-tax-fraud-stemming-from-2017-investigation
WOW!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2023, 03:09:53 PM »
You do realize that Petrelli himself posted that link here months ago.

Harness Racing Uncovered.

Best Buck I Ever Spent
« on: April 01, 2023, 11:17:16 PM »
And with that, bahahahahahahahaa aa morons.
Oh btw.... Evicted???
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/hudson-valley/news/2018/06/08/goshen-couple-sentenced-for-tax-fraud-stemming-from-2017-investigation

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2023, 03:32:55 PM »
I searched John Quick from Goshen on Google and thats the first thing that comes up. Do it yourself.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2023, 04:09:30 PM »
They were good enough for SCM to live there and they covered fir SCM when he was abusing and starving horses
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2023, 04:14:00 PM »
We all saw his horses here they always looked good. And his horses were on his Facebook all the time. That is why again you just keep fueling him and drive up his credit.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2023, 06:32:51 PM »
We all saw his horses here they always looked good. And his horses were on his Facebook all the time. That is why again you just keep fueling him and drive up his credit.
how do you feel about his obsession with Mark Ford?

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2023, 08:01:42 PM »
I dont work for Mark. We know there was a meeting with Steve, Ray and board members. They agreed they didnt need the nuisance. Mark wouldn't give him stalls. Ali told us before he left she reached out to him when John needed a rider. All he had to do was stop torturing Ed and posting videos on his Facebook. His obsession with Mark has nothing to do with us.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2023, 08:04:03 PM »
Oh baby we loves that ignorance! He would post pictures of his horses lol? What getting 7th? But that's even better now. Knowing how tortured he is getting his ass tossed! People who post pics on FB all the time are girls or obsessed wannabes. This explains his fascination with this site. And he's DONE! BONUS

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2023, 08:06:58 PM »
Didn't Mike also break the story on Ford and RWS roughing up Dave Yarock?

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2023, 09:49:20 PM »
Didn't Mike also break the story on Ford and RWS roughing up Dave Yarock?
Yeah he fucked over his only friend Yarrock when begged SCM to please not break the story for a few days. I remember it well. SCM would even give the poor old man a chance to think things threw. He ran with a story, blew it out of propitiation and ended up getting his own friend Yarrock indicted for insurance fraud and misappropriation of funds. That was it fir the amateur club the poor guy started. All because of SCM. meanwhile  schnitker and ford laughing all the way to the bank on his dumbass.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2023, 09:55:06 PM »
Yeah he fucked over his only friend Yarrock when begged SCM to please not break the story for a few days. I remember it well. SCM would even give the poor old man a chance to think things threw. He ran with a story, blew it out of propitiation and ended up getting his own friend Yarrock indicted for insurance fraud and misappropriation of funds. That was it fir the amateur club the poor guy started. All because of SCM. meanwhile  schnitker and ford laughing all the way to the bank on his dumbass.

The USTA posted the incident on Fines and Suspensions; it was out there for all to see.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2023, 10:22:48 PM »
I dont work for Mark. We know there was a meeting with Steve, Ray and board members. They agreed they didnt need the nuisance. Mark wouldn't give him stalls. Ali told us before he left she reached out to him when John needed a rider. All he had to do was stop torturing Ed and posting videos on his Facebook. His obsession with Mark has nothing to do with us.
Thank you for the explanation...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    Today at 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal