Author Topic: Hasbeen Dale Hiteman suspended  (Read 15141 times)

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
Re: Hasbeen Dale Hiteman suspended
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2023, 12:46:08 PM »
According to USTA Fines and Suspensions report it is 30 days and $1,500.
When driving top FFA pacer Dirty Deeds or any horse with a chance to win, Dale was as aggresive as anyone. Especially at Maywood.
You do know that Dale won The Windy City Pace at Maywood back when that race brought in the best 3 year olds and drivers in the sport.
As a passing thought.
How many of you have tried to get a horse that is cast in the stall to get up?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 02:09:32 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Six Pence

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2023, 03:16:16 PM »
Enough times to know that beating them does no good........just grab the halter and slide them away
from the wall and they will get up on their own.  Dale is a decent guy and has driven for me but I stopped using him because my wife said he never had the horses on the gate and he dropped to the rail too soon while never moving them forward.  YEAH, I'm scared of her!!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2023, 10:21:29 PM »
Enough times to know that beating them does no good........just grab the halter and slide them away
from the wall and they will get up on their own.  Dale is a decent guy and has driven for me but I stopped using him because my wife said he never had the horses on the gate and he dropped to the rail too soon while never moving them forward.  YEAH, I'm scared of her!!
Exactly   The correct method   grab the halter   dont get in the "well" of thrashing legs and slide them away from the wall or corner    Jimmy cruise once told me you can try pouring a little cold water in their ear   never tried that one

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2023, 10:46:59 PM »

Mrs. Hitman 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/canterbury/132519222/professional-rider-beat-horse-for-two-minutes-after-it-didnt-do-what-she-wanted-during-ap-show?c

Right, because beating a horse senseless makes it want to do the right thing. These people should be beat senseless then maybe they will get a dose of doing the right thing. Fucking scum.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2023, 07:40:55 AM »
.just grab the halter and slide them away
from the wall and they will get up on their own. 
You make it sound so easy to drag a flat out prone horse around the stall. Makes me think you have never tried it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 07:52:19 AM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2023, 07:49:05 AM »
Grab Thier tail and drag em off the wall!!

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2023, 07:59:57 AM »
$70,214,869  and 8,764 wins
Year after year on four size racetracks Dale went toe to toe with the best Chicago had to offer.
A near spotless record and reputation. A lot more then can be said about those he was racing against.
The man deserves some respect!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 08:02:30 AM by Meadow Ford »

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2023, 08:10:14 AM »
Grab Thier tail and drag em off the wall!!
Put that on video, and I bet you get days too.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2023, 08:20:43 AM »
No..if the person in charge of watching video had a fn clue and knew that's how it's done they would say nice job..you don't yank it you gently grab and slide

Six Pence

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2023, 08:29:21 AM »
You make it sound so easy to drag a flat out prone horse around the stall. Makes me think you have never tried it.
In well over sixty years in the business, there isn't much legal stuff I haven't tried.  Maybe I'm stronger than you because I have been more physically active during those years than just hitting keys on my keyboard as you apparently have been limited to...........This technique was mentioned only as advice to the neophyte horse person and really means nothing to a wise ass like you.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2023, 08:36:08 AM »
In well over sixty years in the business, there isn't much legal stuff I haven't tried.  Maybe I'm stronger than you because I have been more physically active during those years than just hitting keys on my keyboard as you apparently have been limited to...........This technique was mentioned only as advice to the neophyte horse person and really means nothing to a wise ass like you.
I started mucking stalls in the 50's.
Jogging in the 60's
Driving in the mid 60's
Sounds like we have a lot in common.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2023, 08:37:50 AM »
PUSSY HITEMAN SHOULD HAVE DONE WHAT HE DOES BEST - STAYED AWAY FROM HORSES AND STUCK TO THE RAIL! INSTEAD HE NEARLY BEAT 1 TO DEATH. HE WON'T BE MISSED AT HOOSIER. LET SCIOTO HAVE HIM. BYE FELICIA HITEMAN!  11.wp

Although Scioto took in Bobby Brower, for worse beatings, (Beating a horse while it laid on the ground), Ohio wont play that game either.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Hambletonian46

• Open / FFA

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2023, 06:51:01 PM »
He will do what all the rest do! Send'em to race with a "beard"! Oaks was in Federal lock down and continued to race! The only thing different will be a name that you don't recognize!

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2023, 07:27:41 PM »
According to USTA Fines and Suspensions report it is 30 days and $1,500.
When driving top FFA pacer Dirty Deeds or any horse with a chance to win, Dale was as aggresive as anyone. Especially at Maywood.
You do know that Dale won The Windy City Pace at Maywood back when that race brought in the best 3 year olds and drivers in the sport.
As a passing thought.
How many of you have tried to get a horse that is cast in the stall to get up?
A guy that I know from the race track had a horse that beat Dirty Deeds.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal