Author Topic: dave yarock (GSY president) attacked at meadowlands?  (Read 15422 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
dave yarock (GSY president) attacked at meadowlands?
« on: March 04, 2023, 02:30:28 AM »
saw SCMs video----said ford and schnitker roughed him up---- heard dave screaming he was gonna throw all of them out   -- daves the nicest guy ever and reallty has only done good things for this sport and charity.     these thugs need to be banned from meadowlands    looked like dave glasser on team thug --- hopefully we dont have to deal with his dangerous cocky driving anymore   time to set an example

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
Re: dave yarock (GSY president) attacked at meadowlands?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 03:31:01 AM »
If this is true it it sounds like the buddies club is truly being exposed by this fella Mike everyone on here makes fun of and questions. It appears they may indeed are nervous that the truth about them is coming out.  And it takes 2 guys to rough up a 70 year old man?  We know fat Ford couldn’t whip anyone but takes 2 of you?   Do they beat women to or just the elderly?  After hearing this I hope they get what’s coming to them and believe me the real powers to be and not racetrack management, racing commissions or politicians are watching all this after the last round was sentenced as they see horse racing as a breeding ground for corruption. 

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2023, 04:53:42 AM »
And the anonymous new posters here will keep up their attacking bullshit. Looks like they might be on the wrong end of the info

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2023, 07:07:30 AM »
Dave is very good guy, these guys need to be taken out of our sport

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2023, 07:46:25 AM »
How stupid are those 2 if this is true?  And bullying an old man?  That's a special kind of asshole.  As state previously, I never said SCM was making this shit up, I said he has an agenda and it's not saving horses.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2023, 08:42:29 AM »
I've heard Yarock is a decent guy.  If this is true he needs to press charges.  Are there cameras all over?  And what constitutes "roughed" up?  The old guy shouldn't have to put up with that just because he hitched his wagon to a loser like SCM.

Ungelded

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2023, 09:06:17 AM »
Mike I don't know where ur info from another country is coming from but several people including myself saw and heard went on last night...don't make it sound like Yarock is the victim here...honestly I don't know what Ford was goin on about but we did hear Ray say "who the f$@k is this jerkoff" them bunch of yelling Yarock then says to Ray "what u wanna go? U wanna go?" actually pushed Rays chest albeit not enough to do anything and Ray re-acted as he should have...Got Yarock down on ground and he's yelling "HELP HELP they are trying to get me" ask Yogi he say it all as did myself and others..P.S. if this was 15 years ago there would have been no yelling just a classic Ray ass kicking!!!

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2023, 09:14:01 AM »
Only going to respond ONCE here because this isn't funny. Dave just texted me at 4:24am still upset to tell me "I want to confirm what happened last night. I was verbally harassed twice last night by Ford and verbally and physically assaulted by Schnitker. Why,Because I have the audacity to speak my mind and associate with you". Statements were taken last night. His wife wants him out of the game. He is also ready to press charges and calling Gural to tell the whole story of not just last night but what all led up to this and spoke to Settlemoir for hour and half. The man never deserved any of this. All I am going to say.

Also. I told all of you. Warned everyone what these people do and are capable of. Will stop at nothing to keep people in fear and quiet. What will it take? Someone in the hospital or worse? Thank God they did this in the open where people were able to intervene. Anyone wants the updates come.to my Facebook page or Youtube. Told ya so...
Sounds like you've touch on a nerve. Keep digging , if they're trying to shut you up there's a lot more to it

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2023, 09:19:54 AM »
Mike I don't know where ur info from another country is coming from but several people including myself saw and heard went on last night...don't make it sound like Yarock is the victim here...honestly I don't know what Ford was goin on about but we did hear Ray say "who the f$@k is this jerkoff" them bunch of yelling Yarock then says to Ray "what u wanna go? U wanna go?" actually pushed Rays chest albeit not enough to do anything and Ray re-acted as he should have...Got Yarock down on ground and he's yelling "HELP HELP they are trying to get me" ask Yogi he say it all as did myself and others..P.S. if this was 15 years ago there would have been no yelling just a classic Ray ass kicking!!!

If this is true then SCM and Yarock have absolutely zero credibility ever again.  Again, are there cameras in the area?  If so, they will tell the truth!  Don't know what to believe as much as these stories differ.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2023, 09:42:09 AM »
Just watched SCM's video on this and could he be any more dramatic?  Attacked?  I heard from a couple guys racing there that Yarock got in Ray's face and then got pinned up against a wall and started crying for help.  I also heard that Ford and Ray were harassing the old guy and when he spoke back, he got pushed against the wall.  Who the hell knows what actually happened.  Seems like you get a slanted view based on who is telling the story.  SCM is clearly biased.  But so are others who are in favor of Ford and Ray.  Can anyone who was actually there shed some light on this?

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2023, 11:01:00 AM »
And the anonymous new posters here will keep up their attacking bullshit. Looks like they might be on the wrong end of the info

Isn’t everyone but a couple people on here anonymous??  Btw my name is Clay Smith.  I don’t care to be anonymous

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2023, 11:20:10 AM »
No one even knows who this guy Petrelli is? People know the name because of all the races his brother Frank won. He’s the true horseman here. Mike is a bust out loudmouth deadbeat dad and always was living in Franks shadow with a huge chip on his shoulder.
This is Yarock’s fault he should be smart enough to stay far away from Mike Petrelli
Nothing good can come of it.
“If you hang around dogs you get fleas”

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2023, 11:39:47 AM »
I heard Yarock was coached by potrelli to try and start some nonsense with the Goshen guys and he did. Problem is he’s shouldn’t of gotten in Rays face saying you wanna go, you wanna go in a threatening manner. Ray laughed it off and cussed out the old man Yarock. Folks, this is all SCM’s idea to get some more momentum going again as he’s losing at every corner. Just as harness racer says, SCM isn’t trying to save horses. He’s got a vendetta against the guys from Goshen, particular Ford, Schnittker, and Jones. No story here folks. Just Yarock and SCM trying to start some nonsense. Yarock needs to do what the other 97% of true horsemen have done..... distance himself from SCM as it will drag him down the tubes because of his personal vendettas.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2023, 11:53:56 AM »
Some of his statements during the video are curious (per the usual).

Like “NOT” threatening to share what happened last night with his people (contacts- media and otherwise) if The Big M executives don’t do what he asks.
Is he telling us his people (contacts- media and otherwise) aren’t already following his YouTube and/or Facebook pages? Does he have to give them the OK?

All that said - like Sweden (is it Sweden?) I’m neutral.
No where near enough information to judge this.
Reread It

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2023, 12:08:30 PM »
Some of his statements during the video are curious (per the usual).

Like “NOT” threatening to share what happened last night with his people (contacts- media and otherwise) if The Big M executives don’t do what he asks.
Is he telling us his people (contacts- media and otherwise) aren’t already following his YouTube and/or Facebook pages? Does he have to give them the OK?

All that said - like Sweden (is it Sweden?) I’m neutral.
No where near enough information to judge this.

Couldn't agree more.  There is due process in this country and SCM has them convicted already.  Probably shouldn't have touched an old man, but if he was in someone's face looking for trouble, he got it.  Again, no clue what parts of this are 100% true if any.  SCM's version and the people who hate SCM have very different versions.  The truth most likely is somewhere in between.  BigM just like any other business has to do an investigation before making any decisions because they could be sued for jumping to conclusions.  They can't just take the word of one party.  All will be interviewed as well as witnesses.  Just how it works SCM.  Sorry it doesn't fit your agenda.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal