Author Topic: Phone call and personal invitation from Mr Gural to jay hockey  (Read 3110 times)

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
The hard work has finally paid off for jay and his crew. Jay was contacted by none other, the king of harness racing Mr Jeff Gural to personally invite the Hochstetler barn to race at the m for their inaugural 2024 season. Mr. Gural said he couldn’t help but notice how jays horses look and race on the track and that jay is an inspiration to all young people who want to get involved in harness racing. He went on to say that Jay is getting worldwide popularity from top notch harness racing experts. He asked Jay how he felt about bringing our stable of mobsters to the east coast and jay didn’t even know what to say. I want to be one of the first people to congratulate my friend and trainer, jay Hochstetler and also thank Jeff Gural for noticing that young kids today can make a difference. And to homer and Connie, you’ve got a potential superstar on your hands with your son!!! Jay is the whole package and can train with any of the big name trainers who spend millions. Now of hoosier will just give us the check for Ponda Title tonight, all will be good. Lol just kidding. You go Jay and bring home Title tonight in the big stake. Ubdefeated true champ title gets it all tonight!!! Are you kidding me 5 for 5 and 114k on her card. Tenth race tonight. Bet all you got!!! Go little title and bring home the bacon.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Phone call and personal invitation from Mr Gural to jay hockey
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 03:19:26 PM »
Frank, this sort of boastful, braggadocios, rhetoric is the very reason you are thought to be well an ASSHOLE. Jay Hocky is not on here touting something, that if it is true, is his accomplishment. NOT your team effort, or anything to do with YOU. Grow a set of balls be a man and sit down and shut the fuck up.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 03:26:43 PM »
The hard work has finally paid off for jay and his crew. Jay was contacted by none other, the king of harness racing Mr Jeff Gural to personally invite the Hochstetler barn to race at the m for their inaugural 2024 season. Mr. Gural said he couldn’t help but notice how jays horses look and race on the track and that jay is an inspiration to all young people who want to get involved in harness racing. He went on to say that Jay is getting worldwide popularity from top notch harness racing experts. He asked Jay how he felt about bringing our stable of mobsters to the east coast and jay didn’t even know what to say. I want to be one of the first people to congratulate my friend and trainer, jay Hochstetler and also thank Jeff Gural for noticing that young kids today can make a difference. And to homer and Connie, you’ve got a potential superstar on your hands with your son!!! Jay is the whole package and can train with any of the big name trainers who spend millions. Now of hoosier will just give us the check for Ponda Title tonight, all will be good. Lol just kidding. You go Jay and bring home Title tonight in the big stake. Ubdefeated true champ title gets it all tonight!!! Are you kidding me 5 for 5 and 114k on her card. Tenth race tonight. Bet all you got!!! Go little title and bring home the bacon.
Bragging makes you sound "small potatoes" Gural - "king of harness racing", makes you sound like a starstruck fool.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 03:41:47 PM »

Must have been a 3 way call for you to know all the details! Or maybe your just FOS or Jay himself!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 03:44:52 PM »
Congratulations to all the connections, you guys have made me so much money I’m retiring early.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2023, 03:54:18 PM »
Another idiotic post from frank the fuckhead. I’ll give the horses their due but never jay or you. You are probably Jay anyway so go play in traffic you idiot.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 04:18:33 PM »
I believe I was the first to call that it was Jay playing games and drumming up interest. 100% old school wrasslin tactic. Don’t work your self into a shoot brother.
-HH

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 05:11:19 PM »
Don’t break your arm patting yourself on your back. The M1 is always short of horses. They will take any B track horses they can get. Amateurs need something to drive

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 05:53:05 PM »
If the call is indeed real,it shows that J.G. has burned to many bridges with the regional trainers! Who next,Tyler George?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 05:55:07 PM »
If the call is indeed real,it shows that J.G. has burned to many bridges with the regional trainers! Who next,Tyler George?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2023, 06:07:22 PM »
iif i find out its jay im gonna go pigland on him and he aint  gonna like it

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2023, 06:16:40 PM »
He asked Jay how he felt about bringing our stable of mobsters to the east coast

Aren't there enough mobsters at and/or under the Meadowlands already?

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2023, 12:40:29 AM »
IF the Hockey boy would go anywhere there than the circuit he is on, his Promoter wouldn't be able to go cuz he only has local service for his LIFE ALERT! ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2023, 08:16:48 AM »
 ponda title got beat

thks for jinxing your own horse

pigeon brain ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2023, 08:23:41 AM »
If its Frank or Jay Hockey it doesnt matter. Gural is not calling up people to invite them to the Big M from Hoosier park.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal