Author Topic: PHHA refuses to do anything  (Read 27162 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: PHHA refuses to do anything
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 02:46:23 PM »
HEY COOP

IF U DONT STOP FCKIN WITH PA,,

THEY GONNA THROW U AND MEL MARA OUTTA  THE STATE tmbz1 ;D ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 02:52:04 PM »
I was going to write unbelievable, however this is PA, so business as usual
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 03:02:55 PM »
That's the way racing should be,load them all with drugs,have every driver try every race,that would be great racing,yes,i am serious

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 03:30:20 PM »
What was the name of the horse, trainer, owner?
They won't say.  But if you could bet, it would look like:

Tayler -110
Field   -110

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 03:38:27 PM »
HEY COOP

IF U DONT STOP FCKIN WITH PA,,

THEY GONNA THROW U AND MEL MARA OUTTA  THE STATE tmbz1 ;D ;D

What did I do wrong?

Not allowed to share an article

Wtf is this North Korea?

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 03:55:34 PM »
Brett Revington belongs in jail for fraud and obstruction. If I got beat by that horse, I would be on my phone to a lawyer immediately.  
Don Harmon should pursue a lawsuit against Brett Revington for wrongful termination.  When the facts come out Harmon may get a ton of money and Revington may be bagging groceries (maybe in jail if bribes were accepted).  This sounds as bad as it gets when it comes to integrity. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 03:58:03 PM by buffalo believer »

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 04:05:36 PM »
why would anyone care about drugged horses? Makes no sense at all! It's like abortion,no way to stop it,so might as well join it! Some of you guy's need to wise up,instead of bitching about the drug trainers,learn how to out dope them,you will prosper!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 04:06:10 PM »
What did I do wrong?

Wtf is this North Korea?
Good, important article.  

$250k race, a Class 1 positive and it's not swept under the rug, it simply does not any longer exist.  

My guess is it was a minor placing (4th/5th) and the $$ was handled off the books.  Otherwise, an owner cheated out of $60k or $30k would have sued.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 04:07:53 PM »
What did I do wrong?

Wtf is this North Korea?

pa don't care...

why should anyone else,

PA TRACKS UNWATCHABLE EXCEPT MAYBE FOR FEW TIMES A YR..

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 04:11:14 PM »
Don Harmon should pursue a lawsuit against Brett Revington for wrongful termination.  When the facts come out Harmon may get a ton of money and Revington may be bagging groceries (maybe in jail if bribes were accepted).  This sounds as bad as it gets when it comes to integrity. 

Why was don Harmon removed as presiding judge?
Anyone know?

I know harrahs doesn’t have one now
Which is a joke
They rent a judge for each race date

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2018, 04:20:47 PM »
That’s their call,, it’s not a law

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2018, 04:22:01 PM »
I am calling on Howard Taylor to represent the damaged parties on a Pro Bono basis.

swoodall

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2018, 04:55:37 PM »
Joe Gorajec is my hero! tmbz1

As head of the Indiana Racing Board Gorajec kept the cheaters out of Indiana. 62za.clp hcx.1

But the cheating horsemen got their way and kicked Gorajec out the door. 68xv.2

Now Hoosier is fuil of cheaters with the blessings of Dave Magee and Gorajec has to write about cheating instead of policing it. 91zxa.1

Bottomline: DO NOT BET PENNSYLVANIA RACING!

swoodall

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2018, 05:39:58 PM »
Thursday’s Paulick Report, in a story written by former Indiana Horse Racing Commission executive director Joe Gorajec, is reporting that a positive test for the Class 1 drug oxycodone found in a horse that raced in the $252,000 Pennsylvania Sires Stakes championship for 2- year-old colt trotters on Sept. 11, 2016, resulted in no action taken.
The race was won by the John Butenschoen-trained Giveitgasandgo by 1 ½ lengths in 1:56, with the Chris Beaver-trained Moonshiner Hanover second. Butenschoen also picked up a third and a fifth with Affair Of Honor and Dover Dan, respectively, while the George Ducharmetrained Muscles Jared, who was the 3-5 betting favorite, finished fourth.

***Weekend Preview contacted all three trainers Thursday afternoon and they all responded that they were never informed nor had any reason to believe any of their horses received the Class 1 positive. All PASS championships that night were raced out of a detention barn.***

Gorajec spoke to former Harrah’s Philadelphia presiding judge Don Harmon, who gave him the timeline of the positive test, which was revealed by the Pennsylvania Equine Toxicology and Research Laboratory (PETRL) 10 days after the race. Harmon told Gorajec that until May 31, 2017—eight months later—the information was not given to himself or the Pennsylvania Bureau of Standardbred Horse Racing.
Pennyslvania Bureau of Standardbred Horse Racing director Brett Revington confirmed in an email to Gorajec the circumstances regarding the positive test. In the email, Revington noted: “On May 31, 2017, I became aware that there was a test result by PETRL on a particular sample for the 9th race of September 11, 2016 that had not been called. At the time, the Commission and the Bureau were in a state of transition in a few key personnel areas and unfortunately, this test result was not timely addressed. When we discovered the PETRL test result approximately nine months later, we concluded, in consultation with our legal department, that due to the unusual length of time between the race date and our discovery date, we decided that we could not properly proceed with the matter against the individual trainer or owner. The matter has been closed since June of 2017. No penalties were imposed as a result of human error.”
By Gordon Waterstone

These CRACKHEADS have one fucking job and that's police racing! 91zxa.1

And they can't do that right! 11.dt

Zero chance that a positive from a stakes race magically falls through the cracks and no one noticed. 77z.chf 91.jzail

Revington is a fucking liar! 77z.chf 91.jzail 11.dt

Penalties were imposed.....to Don Harmon!  11.dt :1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal