Author Topic: Freehold  (Read 3206 times)

Mr.Turnpike

• Stakes Horse
Freehold
« on: February 06, 2021, 03:08:31 PM »
I don’t know about anyone else but freehold really sucks what a bad bunch of drivers

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Freehold
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 03:21:16 PM »
Thanks for the inside information.  tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 03:52:34 PM »
I don't disagree, but I tell you what-I'd rather see lesser known,less talent drivers trying to make the most of their opportunities than see the same eight guys who are in the club giving courtesies and setting things up.

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 04:20:08 PM »
11th race number 5 ultimate flyer was 1-32 with Mark Infante training. Just took on all comers and wired them im 156.2.   Mafia crooks! Wake up Karen!!! Wake up Judges!! I probably wager 2k a week on that dump, call me stupid. That was the straw. Austin Siegleman sucks moose cock and sucks taint at the zoo. Another wannabe. Completely disgusted. Will someone please do something!!

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 04:36:17 PM »
11th race number 5 ultimate flyer was 1-32 with Mark Infante training. Just took on all comers and wired them im 156.2.   Mafia crooks! Wake up Karen!!! Wake up Judges!! I probably wager 2k a week on that dump, call me stupid. That was the straw. Austin Siegleman sucks moose cock and sucks taint at the zoo. Another wannabe. Completely disgusted. Will someone please do something!!

So you’re saying Austin Siegelman sucks because he won that race ??

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 05:06:37 PM »
Actually several good points in this thread.

I too would rather see a group of average talent drivers actually try their best every time with the sole focus of winning that particular race.   The "help each other out" mentality of most top catch drivers has ruined a decent thing.

On the other hand, completely awful drivers that never were any good, never will be any good, yet still have a place in the sport is just as bad. 

Just go out and get a group of 50 kids that have never even heard of harness racing and I guarantee in that group you will find at least 10 kids that could out drive and out think 50% who currently hold an "A" license.  That influx of talent with no ties to any established group would only help a dying niche sport like harness racing.

private ritual

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 10:58:39 AM »
Stop with your bullshit Freehold bashing!!!!! Freehold has survived longer then 98% of tracks in the country. Daytime harness racing on a 1/2 . Great track to watch live in person. Drivers are a good mix between older drivers and young guns getting a great opportunity to learn and thrive. Good drivers George Brennen, Eric Abbatiello, Steve Smith , Vinny Ginsburg, Jim Marohn Jr and Young guns like Jack Pelling. Austin Siegelman is an awesome young driver so stop with the vulgar name calling. Good kid always trying and does well at Yonkers as well. I know the bashing will begin because some of you don't understand harness racing and our really ignorant .

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 01:31:27 PM »
some of you don't understand harness racing and our really ignorant .

Please, what don't we understand ?

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 03:54:33 PM »

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 04:20:50 PM »
Stop with your bullshit Freehold bashing!!!!! Freehold has survived longer then 98% of tracks in the country. Daytime harness racing on a 1/2 . Great track to watch live in person. Drivers are a good mix between older drivers and young guns getting a great opportunity to learn and thrive. Good drivers George Brennen, Eric Abbatiello, Steve Smith , Vinny Ginsburg, Jim Marohn Jr and Young guns like Jack Pelling. Austin Siegelman is an awesome young driver so stop with the vulgar name calling. Good kid always trying and does well at Yonkers as well. I know the bashing will begin because some of you don't understand harness racing and our really ignorant .

I know you aren't serious. If you are, you need a psychological evaluation.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal