General Category > Political Roundtable

Congrats Justice Amy Coney Barrett

(1/5) > >>

slivercharm:
Amy is a long time horseplayer

We need more women like her in this world

A role model to all our daughters that’s for sure

horses first:
Will be Trumps legacy with three conservative judges on the SC and nearly 200 federal judges. I see Joe yesterday thought he was running against someone named George🤣. His wife is sitting next to him quietly trying to say Trump🤣. Holy shit that's brutally but the blacks and hispanics will get Trump across the goal line. What a nice birthday gift for HRC another SC judge.

Calhoun:
Meanwhile,

Trump is off to Nebraska today.   

There's exactly 1 Electoral vote up for grabs in Nebraska.

A week out and the Republican incumbent is in Nebraska.

It's all over.

horses first:
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. Blacks and Hispanics!!!!!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 They are in for Trump. That's what the polls say for all those poll watchers. Guess we will see in 7 days?

horses first:
A month ago I would have said Biden had the bigger edge and I adding to EV positions, started buying solar companies, alt fuel or battery and mining companies. It worked perfect until last week when things started shifting and the race was becoming closer. Even up on those positions and letting some run I doubt we know who wins on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th giving one a look after the election to change the course of stock picking. While Biden maybe the favorite in the overseas betting markets Trump is getting more money wagered as a underdog. Whether who wins to me it's more important the senate stay red so the democrats don't unravel 160 years of history.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version