Author Topic: Was Michael Jackson gay or just a pervert?  (Read 799 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Was Michael Jackson gay or just a pervert?
« on: March 10, 2024, 09:22:07 PM »
He was strange. Sleeping with little boys. Most black people didn’t like him. Prince said he was going to slap the black off of Michael. The blacks don’t approve of that gay shit. Wonder what senator blutarsky would say.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Midnight Special

• NW-1
  • Sex 4 Drugs and Drugging 4 Sex
Re: Was Michael Jackson gay or just a pervert?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 09:26:35 PM »
He was strange. Sleeping with little boys. Most black people didn’t like him. Prince said he was going to slap the black off of Michael. The blacks don’t approve of that gay shit. Wonder what senator blutarsky would say.

Congratulations Larry Bird Boy, Horseplop's Winner & Undisputed Champion of ALL Time!

Pre-conception:

His father should of had his penis and testicles amputated and thrown in a toilet, pissed and defecated on and flushed into the sewer.

His mother should of had her uterus carved out and kicked down the street.

When this mother fucker dies the avg. IQ of the entire world population goes up 9 points.

Posts garbage from his Obama Android just about everyday around midnight which suggests he's cleaning shit stained toilets in a hoosierland hood supermarket until close, however he being employed was wishful thinking, he's perpetually unemployed and trading in his ebt food benefits for $ for drugs and pan handles for more drugs.

A jealous, broke ass, racist, misogynist, anti-Semite...insensitive stupid asshole wished a girl's family sue a track for millions while she lay in a coma.  Pick a thread, a post of his, it's endless baffling idiocy, perverse fantasy, conspiracy speculation and lies from this scumbag.

His parents hopefully dead, a murder suicide as soon as this psycho uttered his first misspelled / pronounced words.  Today though they can finally be proud as their LLB is the WINNER!!!!!  Horseplop's Biggest, Wettest, Stinkiest Diarrhea Stain of All Times.

Now LBB put that on the front of a t-shirt (and on the back - this is what could happen if you do not abort your fetus NOW!!!)

LBB drop dead NOW, on behalf of ev1, we'd rather have a mucusy virus cocktail of AIDS, Leprosy and Ebola shoved down our throats then endure another second of you.
Peace & Love  ;D

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2024, 09:35:38 PM »
Congratulations Larry Bird Boy, Horseplop's Winner & Undisputed Champion of ALL Time!

Pre-conception:

His father should of had his penis and testicles amputated and thrown in a toilet, pissed and defecated on and flushed into the sewer.

When this mother fucker dies the avg. IQ of the entire world population goes up 9 points.

Posts garbage from his Obama Android just about everyday around midnight which suggests he's cleaning shit stained toilets in a hoosierland hood supermarket until close, however he being employed was wishful thinking, he's perpetually unemployed and trading in his ebt food benefits for $ for drugs and pan handles for more drugs.

A jealous, broke ass, racist, misogynist, anti-Semite...insensitive stupid asshole wished a girl's family sue a track for millions while she lay in a coma.  Pick a thread, a post of his, it's endless baffling idiocy, perverse fantasy, conspiracy speculation and lies from this scumbag.

His parents hopefully dead, a murder suicide as soon as this psycho uttered his first misspelled / pronounced words.  Today though they can finally be proud as their LLB is the WINNER!!!!!  Horseplop's Biggest, Wettest, Stinkiest Diarrhea Stain of All Times.

Now LBB put that on the front of a t-shirt (and on the back - this is what could happen if you do not abort your fetus NOW!!!)

LBB drop dead NOW, on behalf of ev1, we'd rather have a mucusy virus cocktail of AIDS, Leprosy and Ebola shoved down our throats then endure another second of you.
You're gonna fit in just fine! Welcome aboard!

Midnight Special

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2024, 09:38:13 PM »
You're gonna fit in just fine! Welcome aboard!

Thank you buddy  11.chrz
Peace & Love  ;D

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2024, 09:38:37 PM »
He's just a typical fucking shine with money.

If that was my son or daughter he was cornholing I would've cut his fucking nuts out and fed them to him then slit the cocksuckers throat from ear to ear.

Gaagoots

• Elite

Midnight Special

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 09:51:29 PM »
He's just a typical fucking shine with money.

If that was my son or daughter he was cornholing I would've cut his fucking nuts out and fed them to him then slit the cocksuckers throat from ear to ear.

It's ironic and it is hard to deny how talented he was a a young African American kid with that giant afro singing with his family, iconic and tragic.  Skin color or no he was adorable, a magnificent singer.

Then he spent his whole life abhorring being black, becoming more and more vanilla, gravitating to white women, and kids and the demonic pedo went into high gear.

I would of held you back from killing him until he wrote the $20 mil check, then would of joined in da torture murda, that was 1994 money, like $100 mil+ today!   ngc3
Peace & Love  ;D

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2024, 10:43:15 PM »
It's ironic and it is hard to deny how talented he was a a young African American kid with that giant afro singing with his family, iconic and tragic.  Skin color or no he was adorable, a magnificent singer.

Then he spent his whole life abhorring being black, becoming more and more vanilla, gravitating to white women, and kids and the demonic pedo went into high gear.

I would of held you back from killing him until he wrote the $20 mil check, then would of joined in da torture murda, that was 1994 money, like $100 mil+ today!   ngc3
no denying that he was certainly a talent

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2024, 11:07:13 PM »

Pre-conception:

Go play in traffic nigga. Suck my nutz while ur at it.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 11:09:20 PM by Larry Bird Boy »

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2024, 11:19:41 PM »
Years ago, all time standup Katt Williams took Michael apart...and yah, MJ was still alive.
THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE 5 MJ-SLAMMIN' MINUTES LAID DOWN BY AMERICA's #1 BLACK COMIC.

if youve never heard it..hold on to something.

https://youtu.be/7Q8qDM44fKk?si=u_lpnXELxRLHUFBW

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2024, 11:22:13 PM »
Gaag you and your boy toy could always just get a room for some privacy......I'm just saying 😏

Midnight Special

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2024, 12:20:55 AM »
Go play in traffic nigga. Suck my nutz while ur at it.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Let me get this straight.  ngc3

You want me to go out in traffic and suck your nutz, implying you'll ALREADY be in traffic too.  Panhandling?

12 words and you needed an edit for that gay racist bullshit?

You couldn't try harder too make my point any easier about U.   tmbz1
Peace & Love  ;D

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2024, 12:32:44 AM »
Let me get this straight.  ngc3

You want me to go out in traffic and suck your nutz, implying you'll ALREADY be in traffic too.  Panhandling?

12 words and you needed an edit for that gay racist bullshit?

You couldn't try harder too make my point any easier about U.   tmbz1
Yo momma bitch. You’ll be sucking my nutz while I hold my glock to ur temple deciding on how u should die bitch.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 12:35:00 AM by Larry Bird Boy »

Midnight Special

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2024, 12:46:08 AM »
Yo momma bitch. You’ll be sucking my nutz while I hold my glock to ur temple deciding on how u should die bitch.

I now have to suck your nutz at gun point.

Let's take a sec and visualize that.  Ok that's enough.

Perfectly normal thinking for of course a straight man like you LBB  ngc3
Peace & Love  ;D

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2024, 01:06:09 AM »
I now have to suck your nutz at gun point.

Let's take a sec and visualize that.  Ok that's enough.

Perfectly normal thinking for of course a straight man like you LBB  ngc3
Yo momma hitch. U be begging for ur life bitch.  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal