Author Topic: Kaperniks gf talks out against America about people like plopsters I told u guys  (Read 1935 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
you are likely correct
 and not just on kapernick
 these companies would rather pay off a few folks and not have to deal with all the other bullshit
hire a few people of color or a minority, set up a division to deal with all the minority groups  and show you care and hope they target someone else and leave your company alone

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
I tried to tell all of the horseploppers on Super Bowl weekend that if Kaepernick wasn’t on the 49er sidelines they would lose and face backlash ala his gf. Here we are and read what she is saying about how other countries treat him and hoe America does. Kapernik ain’t going away quietly. They damaged him a lot by taking away his football career. Definitely not right
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
NFL
Kapernick's sadsack sideline act corresponds with the 'taking the knee' mentality of almost every kickoff return since his antics.

Feels like just 1 in 10 are returned.

I see they're talking 'seriously" about totally changing kickoffs, still trying to ensure concussion and major injury max safety, by slowing the oncoming kicking team kamikaze tacklers.
Not sure how it ends up but its got to be better than what they have now...esp. their bogus fair catch rule they added.

Brown jug

• Elite
there are no kick off returns, they all  sail over the dudes head through  the end zone
 i am applying for kickoff returners job
that easy money

Calhoun

• Elite
Yeah, just like when everybody in Hollywood was moving out of the USA if Trump won the 2016 election. Well, what happen?
I ain't moving. I have weapons.

I just remember the Nike "boycott" and MAGA Retards burning their New Balance shoes b/c of the "N" on the side.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Y'all need better instructions, I think.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
I’ll tell you guys a big positive thing that happened. Since Kapernik started taking a knee and bringing the police killing young black men into the spotlight have you seen how the police do their job now. That is all thanks to Kapernik for holding these fucking racist cops accountable.

Calhoun

• Elite
I’ll tell you guys a big positive thing that happened. Since Kapernik started taking a knee and bringing the police killing young black men into the spotlight have you seen how the police do their job now. That is all thanks to Kapernik for holding these fucking racist cops accountable.
Kaepernik is a hero to millions of my fellow African-Americans. I admire the guy. He gave up $25 Million guaranteed.  But he stayed true to his code.

He makes Nigga Haters like Brown Jug feel intimadted and cowardly.

Brown jug

• Elite
yeah cops are doing a bang up job just allowing people ( calhoun notice i just said people) to steal from stores with no repercussions
stores cant close fast enough in places like California

Brown jug

• Elite
and fyi calhoun
 i am not racist
how could i be , i have a african american friend
in the words of your sister sheryl swoops that means i cannot be racist

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Kaepernik is a hero to millions of my fellow African-Americans. I admire the guy. He gave up $25 Million guaranteed.  But he stayed true to his code.

He makes Nigga Haters like Brown Jug feel intimadted and cowardly.

Great too hear yall respect a young black man making 10+ million a year. That grew up with a white upper middle class family. He knows how all you underprivileged blacks feel

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Try out this idea. Tell your young don’t commit crimes and you won’t get killed by the PoPo

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Try out this idea. Tell your young don’t commit crimes and you won’t get killed by the PoPo
That’s messed up to say shit like that bro. Tell me young kids who don’t do stupid shit for whatever reason. Man they don’t deserve to die because they did som3 stupid shit in their teens. Look what they did to George Floyd. I don’t give a F what someone does, they don’t deserve to die. Thanks to people like Kapernik those cops now are being held accountable. It should of always been like this but it took someone like Kapernik to think of young kids and take that knee despite losing $25M. Who else would do something like that? NOBODY!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal