Author Topic: Honest answers please about mark ford versus SCM  (Read 2834 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Honest answers please about mark ford versus SCM
« on: November 21, 2023, 12:43:10 AM »
Can any plopper please just tell me honestly what mark ford did to SCM to make him such an angry and resentful human being? I don’t want to hear any bs answers, just please state facts as to what caused all of this hatred from SCM. Thanks, asking for a friend.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 12:46:04 AM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Honest answers please about mark ford versus SCM
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 08:51:29 AM »
SCM apparently owed someone money, so Ford didn't give SCM stalls at his training facility.
At least thats what I understand as the start of the feud.

I've also hear that SCM has always been a POS and a cunt to deal with even before his recent crusades.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 09:45:24 AM »
Fact: He was tossed out of Goshen by Steve Jones who incidentally he’s obsessed with as well.

From there he went to Ford’s and his stall application was denied at the Mark Ford training center. Clean cut and simple. He’s been obsessed with Mark and Steve ever since.

I’ve known both of them for quite some time I’ve always paid my bills with them and they have always been great to deal with.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 10:20:36 AM »
Gaagoots knows.

And I hear there is a poster here named Haku who knows all about his personal life.

Just sayin

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2023, 10:38:59 AM »
Gaagoots knows.

And I hear there is a poster here named Haku who knows all about his personal life.

Just sayin
  tmbz1

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2023, 10:52:35 AM »
Fact: He was tossed out of Goshen by Steve Jones who incidentally he’s obsessed with as well.

From there he went to Ford’s and his stall application was denied at the Mark Ford training center. Clean cut and simple. He’s been obsessed with Mark and Steve ever since.

I’ve known both of them for quite some time I’ve always paid my bills with them and they have always been great to deal with.

I know nothing about Steve Jones.  But Mark is a shady as they come.  You can say he does all of these nice things.  So do a lot of people who have something to hide.  The Feds nailed him on those violations and going to cost him a ton.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2023, 12:10:23 PM »
I know nothing about Steve Jones.  But Mark is a shady as they come.  You can say he does all of these nice things.  So do a lot of people who have something to hide.  The Feds nailed him on those violations and going to cost him a ton.
Please explain shady? How so?

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2023, 01:33:29 PM »
So he sais he was asked to leave because of his behavior, towards others in the stables and the way he treat personnel there,  and  i dont know about you all but his behavior is worse then owing money and he's proud of this??? He's a Clown, can't believe no ones shut him up yet!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2023, 02:15:24 PM »
Please explain shady? How so?
Ask the govt ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2023, 02:24:11 PM »
Ask the govt ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Ask the government what? Perhaps you can enlighten us with the details I await your answer.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2023, 02:49:29 PM »
Ask the government what? Perhaps you can enlighten us with the details I await your answer.

Everyone on Plop already knows about Ford and the Government, the news clips and articles have been shared here before, Gaagoots.
Sometimes it seems like you're just fishing for shit about Ford, for Ford.
He does have people who can't wait to see him around, for fucking them over, with horses and money.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2023, 03:12:31 PM »
For every nice thing claimed to have been done by Ford visible to many, theres 10 unscrupulous things he's done behind the backs of others, or in the shadows. How he managed to get re-elected in NJ is beyond many. Its wrong on multiple levels. But to put it mildly, Mark Ford is a slow growing cancer on an industry already riddled with tumors.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2023, 04:30:44 PM »
I know Mark Ford he is ok what have you jerks done in your life except bad mouth every one if you got nothing good to say or some facts please say nothing.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2023, 04:40:54 PM »
Wiseowl, try this: I know Mark Ford. He is ok. What have you jerks done in your life, except bad mouth everyone? If you got [try have] nothing good to say, or some facts, please say nothing. 

One thing most of us have done in our lives is learn to form sentences and use at least a minimum of punctuation, dumbass.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2023, 04:46:48 PM »
For every nice thing claimed to have been done by Ford visible to many, theres 10 unscrupulous things he's done behind the backs of others, or in the shadows. How he managed to get re-elected in NJ is beyond many. Its wrong on multiple levels. But to put it mildly, Mark Ford is a slow growing cancer on an industry already riddled with tumors.
You still haven’t answered my question??

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal