Author Topic: Let’s talk about scumbag owners who employ the drugging animal abusing trainers  (Read 7168 times)

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
I don't think you need to toss the owners. They are part of the problem. No real regulatory or testing is where it starts.
Allard came from Canada with a reputation of cheating. I believe they told him to leave. Rene came to the US & took it to the next level.
Pelling had the milkshake & it wasn't a secret. He's back after a mysteriously leaving the country. Told to leave?
Takter caught bringing syringes to Canada. Rumors of another hot test at the Meadowlands & mysteriously retires. Was Jimmy told too?
Pena came from Cal Expo where he was average. Lou became the leading trainer wherever he raced. A drunk too.
Mickey Burke couldn't win a race. Then he becomes a top trainer. He also retires to most likely protect Ron.
Ron learned from his father who had show horses. He's the best ever...by far...without training them. Not likely!
Nick Surick also couldn't win a race & boom one day is a top trainer.
Bongiorno was a TV host at the Meadowlands. No learning curve & possibly the best start of any trainer's career.
I could go on all day. The point is real investigative work would expose all of them. We saw what happened with the FBI. It is a shame how far the game i loved has fallen.
The penalties for doping horses should be jail...for animal abuse. More jail time for race fixing too, & so on & so on....

SDST2009

• Top Claimer
I've found over the years that in alot of cases,those kind of owners have the same outlook as the trainer when it comes to "teaching horses lessons " I knew an owner who had a 10k claimer who won 8 in a row prior to bowing a tendon.He had the horse insured so he had the trainer swim him until he went under,with Racquet balls in his nostrils! Money and greed make a disgusting cocktail!

This is absolutely unconscionable. Also, fraud.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 08:35:11 PM by SDST2009 »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Let's name some owners that seem to only hire known drug user trainers in your circuit.

Delaware---PT stable(Absolutely) Few others but for sure this one to start!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Dingus

• Open / FFA
Let's name some owners that seem to only hire known drug user trainers in your circuit.

But who is PT Stable?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
I don't think you need to toss the owners. They are part of the problem. No real regulatory or testing is where it starts.
Allard came from Canada with a reputation of cheating. I believe they told him to leave. Rene came to the US & took it to the next level.
Pelling had the milkshake & it wasn't a secret. He's back after a mysteriously leaving the country. Told to leave?
Takter caught bringing syringes to Canada. Rumors of another hot test at the Meadowlands & mysteriously retires. Was Jimmy told too?
Pena came from Cal Expo where he was average. Lou became the leading trainer wherever he raced. A drunk too.
Mickey Burke couldn't win a race. Then he becomes a top trainer. He also retires to most likely protect Ron.
Ron learned from his father who had show horses. He's the best ever...by far...without training them. Not likely!
Nick Surick also couldn't win a race & boom one day is a top trainer.

WELL SAID! The investigation only touched on a few, The criminals are still out doing what they do, in front of us all.
Bongiorno was a TV host at the Meadowlands. No learning curve & possibly the best start of any trainer's career.
I could go on all day. The point is real investigative work would expose all of them. We saw what happened with the FBI. It is a shame how far the game i loved has fallen.
The penalties for doping horses should be jail...for animal abuse. More jail time for race fixing too, & so on & so on....
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse

Faraldough is the biggest snake of them all

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Donald McRae and Kalpideo Sighn

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Mac Nicol and West Wins Stable a close 2nd

NV

• NW-1
Hmmm I wonder if there was any one veterinary practice that worked for a majority of those trainers/owners
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 10:52:36 PM by NV »
It's only libel if it's a lie

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
There are plenty of big$$ owners that haven’t joined the dark side. Many have cut back their involvement or just plain got out because they were not willing to cheat to win
For every “honest” who got out or cut back, I’ll give you 5 new ones who run to the cheaters all because of their greed for money. I’m not racist or singling out any one race or ethnicity here but I will admit a lot of the big money owners who employ the cheats are Jewish. Just saying........
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Marty Engle in Chicago
Odds on racing
Bottom line racing
Let it ride racing
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

mwins

• Open / FFA
You guys are hilarious.

How bout we catch the cheaters instead?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
You guys are hilarious.

How bout we catch the cheaters instead?

Who are the "Cheaters"? Owners who pay the trainers to "cheat" for them? Or trainers who pay to "cheat"(drug) so the owners buy more horses for them thus more money for the trainers or maybe the drivers who cheats by setting up horses to fail so when they're ready to win so all three can make more money? Who exactly is the "Cheaters"?

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
For every “honest” who got out or cut back, I’ll give you 5 new ones who run to the cheaters all because of their greed for money. I’m not racist or singling out any one race or ethnicity here but I will admit a lot of the big money owners who employ the cheats are Jewish. Just saying........

Yeah you are “just saying”. How much money did you send Hamas and Hezbollah recently?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal