Author Topic: Let’s talk about scumbag owners who employ the drugging animal abusing trainers  (Read 7168 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
I will probably get shit for starting this thread but how about when a trainer suddenly gets “hot” and starts winning races at a record clip. Then to make it worse, that hot trainer comes up with a positive test.

How do you  horseploppers explain the owners and scumbags running to employ said cheating trainer knowing full well that something is going on in that barn?  I mean the days of owners saying well I don’t know what my trainer is doing but I’m happy because he makes me money are over!!! This is 2023 horseploppers, let’s call out these owners who are accountable for employing a trainer who they know full well is a druggie and animal abuser.

Just think about this, if the owners took a stand, they could clean this game up overnight. Owners are the ones who are killing this game more then the cheating horsemen.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 04:01:06 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
I will probably get shit for starting this thread but how about when a trainer suddenly gets “hot” and starts winning races at a record clip. Then to make it worse, that hot trainer comes up with a positive test.

How do you  horseploppers explain the owners and scumbags running to employ said cheating trainer knowing full well that something is going on in that barn?  I mean the days of owners saying well I don’t know what my trainer is doing but I’m happy because he makes me money are over!!! This is 2023 horseploppers, let’s call out these owners who are accountable for employing a trainer who they know full well is a druggie and animal abuser.

Just think about this, if the owners took a stand, they could clean this game up overnight. Owners are the ones who are killing this game more then the cheating horsemen.
I agree. If it wasn’t for the owners supporting them they would be working at McDonald’s. If they ever want to clean up the sport they need to start with the owners

Parked

• Elite
What about the owner/trainers

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
What about the owner/trainers
If they never got any new owners they would eventually bust out exactly like they started. We’re talking bust outs who most likely didn’t graduate high school so they have no money management or budgeting skills. Leave the owner/trainers alone long enough and they’ll eventually bust out.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 04:44:05 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
Take the power back. Join the USTA and get a bunch of people to join with you and nominate yourself for president. Get elected in and start cleaning house and making criminal referrals for all these enablers (racetracks execs are complicit as well) who have swept things under the rug and defend horse druggers/abusers.

Fine them so severely they will be financially ruined.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
I am not disagreeing with a single word any of my friends on here are saying about the worst of the worst scumbag cheaters ( trainer ), but why stop at the owners? I don't see, nor have I ever seen a top driver or any driver for that matter, refuse a drive from a notorious trainer on principal or to make a statement. In fact they want all those drives. As if they don't know the difference when their horse is running off the screen. every driver wants "power". Never saw Napolitano refuse an Oakes horse, or case a Guarino horse, and so on. As Brennan said to a guy right in front of me, "When they find out what Pena's using, I'm all done"

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Throwing out the owners will never happen. You can always find new drivers and trainers but finding new owners who own big stables and breed is not going to happen. But if this thought ever happened the sport is done, over and out for good.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
It's catch -22...The real big owners/investors/buyers Know..You're damn right! Everybody knows it. Crawfords for a 'PRIME' [apologies Deion Saunders] example. But Take away those type's $$ and where are you?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Well many of our top owners are in their 60s, 70s and beyond now. Old blood and slot parlors or it would have died out 20 years ago.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
There are plenty of big$$ owners that haven’t joined the dark side. Many have cut back their involvement or just plain got out because they were not willing to cheat to win

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
I've found over the years that in alot of cases,those kind of owners have the same outlook as the trainer when it comes to "teaching horses lessons " I knew an owner who had a 10k claimer who won 8 in a row prior to bowing a tendon.He had the horse insured so he had the trainer swim him until he went under,with Racquet balls in his nostrils! Money and greed make a disgusting cocktail!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
What did the authorities say or do?

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Authorities were never made aware of it.The same duo also plugged one into the wash bay socket on the grounds! When you investigate insurance fraud in the racing industry,you will be too sick to finish reading all you discover! SMH

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!

Larry are you pointing out a few farm owners by any chance?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse

You're right on Larry. Some of these owners just bounce from one "hot" trainer to the next. They know their horses are being gassed. This bullshit that owners don't know what their trainers are doing is a joke.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal