Author Topic: Colorado needs a new QB. That prime time kid is horrible  (Read 891 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Colorado needs a new QB. That prime time kid is horrible
« on: September 30, 2023, 02:50:01 PM »
Ok this guy had his 10 minutes of fame. Papa deon was a great player but not so either son. I get the whole thing that everyone likes to see a good story but let’s be realistic guys his kids couldn’t play on any other team other than their dads. They are now getting blown out after facing real college teams.  USC is trying not to embarrass them but prime time keeps asking for it. His sons need to enjoy the time with their dad but finish school so they can get a real job.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: Colorado needs a new QB. That prime time kid is horrible
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 03:21:07 PM »
Over 300 yds 3td's while running for his life against #8 team..9 minutes left..Oh yeah he's horrible ngc3..Don't get me wrong..I've already had my fill of Prime and Colo. but he'll be a starting pro QB barring injury.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 04:04:30 PM »
We shall see but imho will be 1st round draft pick. I watched game. Obviously the williams kid is best qb to come along in a few yrs. He may be first no miss draft qb in few years.  But the sanders kid will get a chance to make it in nfl. Has a lot of fathers personality and thats a football plus. Not afraid to play the game; some qbs are shrinking violets. Im not sure hell be a hit or bust in pros though. Qbs are normally a crapshoot unless there is overwhelming talent (like Williams).

My take on game is usc is third best team in pac ten. Washington best, oregon second and utah/usc about same. Oregon throttled this colorado team. Usc zero defense especially against run. A team with a good o line than can run as well as throw (see georgia, mich, ohio st) will control game and keep ball out of williams hands. Plus they ll all score 60 points on that defense.

Bizarre offense coordinator play for colorado. Wasted all three time outs early in second half. So colo running the ball (?) over and over down 14 with 5 minutes to go in game ? Deion's gotta take that clown aside and tell him we cant be running out clock when we need 2 possesions to tie score. Wtf

If bears stay course and end up with 1st pick,  they'll have to trade it but could get a remarkable bonanza for williams kid. Be mininum of decent current pro qb, 2 first rd picks and some talented supporting players.

Hambletonian46

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 06:29:16 PM »
Ok this guy had his 10 minutes of fame. Papa deon was a great player but not so either son. I get the whole thing that everyone likes to see a good story but let’s be realistic guys his kids couldn’t play on any other team other than their dads. They are now getting blown out after facing real college teams.  USC is trying not to embarrass them but prime time keeps asking for it. His sons need to enjoy the time with their dad but finish school so they can get a real job.

I hope this was all tongue in cheek otherwise this is one of the worst analyses ever posted her on Horseplop, which I must say would be quite an achievement lol!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2023, 06:46:58 PM »
What race was he in?  I don’t recognize the name

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2023, 06:56:00 PM »
PASSING   Comp   Att           Pct   Yds   TD   Int   QBR
Shedeur Sanders   30   45   66.7   371   4   1   121.1

And ran for 50 Yards

And they need a new QB?

And that was against an 4-0 powerhouse!

ngc3
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 06:59:13 PM by Kirby's Ace »
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2023, 08:21:22 PM »
Over 300 yds 3td's while running for his life against #8 team..9 minutes left..Oh yeah he's horrible ngc3..Don't get me wrong..I've already had my fill of Prime and Colo. but he'll be a starting pro QB barring injury.
I will admit he had a huge second half but honestly USC’s defense is really bad this year. Their offense tho can compete with anyone. I misspoke because I made this post right after halftime but I honestly felt like USC didn’t want to run up a score on prime time because he is so well liked. Again this was only my opinion and observation but Colorado is going nowhere and I’m not so sure his kid with be a QB in the NFL. At least I don’t think so because it’s not like dad will bench him anytime soon. Lol
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 10:42:57 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2023, 08:40:10 PM »
May not be the sharpest axe in the tool shed. Spending 600 k on a car is pretty unwise even for a youngster. As well, gouging a col st player in eye not a sign of maturity. I dont have any idea if he's intelligent; may well be. In the nfl, these kids that run and throw  need to be able to read defenses, master offense plays and do a ton of homework. Other qb today so talented hes got more room to have a shortcoming or 2 and still make it in nfl.

winky

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2023, 10:11:43 PM »
Is this now a Football Forum?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2023, 10:13:16 PM »
I sure hope not. Gayest "sport" ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OKwRsnWO84&t=275s
He who laughs last, laughs best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal