Author Topic: Thread to pigland to reinstate SCM, potatoes , Mike ant etc post here  (Read 2400 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Thread to pigland to reinstate SCM, potatoes , Mike ant etc post here
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2023, 04:22:23 PM »
Laws and ORDERS: JOHN FRANK been postin for 35 years. He has always used his real name.
(1) I started 35 years ago at ESPN. Have never changed me style since then. Obviously you know who STEVE BYK is. Happy he very succesful these days,but back then after 2 years him and faithful followin managed to get me kicked off ESPN. And I knew alot of his co-horts.
(2) Went to PUBLIC HANDICAPPER,it just a free contest site. Was there for some years every week makin comments on tournament races. My comments had nothin to do with the individual race but about RACIN in GENERAL. Probably 12,000 participated. I was famouse. But the guy who runs the tournament said and E-mailed me. JOHN,I,ve gotton so many complaints about your remarks,I need to ask you to tone it down. I said that won't happen. Time to move on.
(3) BTW. Great days to start. NANCE STANDARDS,FRANK TB'S JANNIE loved in beginnin because her site was dead. Made it into #1 horseracin site. A few years later she turned. She finnaly banded me.
(4) KNOW I would like to say this. After those many years my name was known thru-out RACIN. People would come to ARLINGTON PARK to play in tourneys from all over country. They ask DIRECTOR,you know JOHN FRANK and he goes everyone here knows him. They go,I would like to meet him. They come up and say I've read your posts over years and just wanted to meet ya. Trainers read what I posted. Bobby FRANKEL I once ragged. He loved readin me posts. He with DUTROW down at churchill one day and me buds where standin near them. DUTROW overhears they from ARLINGTON. He goes you guys know this FUC JOHN FRANK. Yeah they goes,where friends with him. DUTROW states if I ever see this FUC,I'M goin beat the SHIT otta him. FRANKEL goes I love his posts.He after you now,laughin.
Guys are at SARATOGA watchin mornin workouts. A lot of trainers there watchin. All of sudden they talkin about JOHN FRANK. They gonna this guy is GREAT.
(5) Here me point. My name has always been out there. My posts most times on on the harsh side. Thins have slowed down some because I don't post as much.

So let me ask ya. What name will people member in long run. A real name like JOHN FRANK or LAW and ORDER who posts annousily. Thanks for your time.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal