Author Topic: CON-federate vs. Bythemissal TVG pace November 25th!  (Read 16118 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: CON-federate vs. Bythemissal TVG pace November 25th!
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2023, 02:01:43 PM »
Until the Adios, Bythemissal was racing almost exclusively in Ohio. He was not racing against top level horses. He was not close to being the favorite in the Adios.
I've seen Tatoo Artist lose to horses at Yonkers that were not even 40K claimers. Never dismiss winning regardless of the competition. Rambling Willie was just an average horse when he first started out and ended up a legend.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2023, 02:14:29 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsRMxa1RBbY

https://www.standardbredcanada.ca/news/9-3-23/tattoo-artist-takes-canadian-pacing-derby.html

Tattoo Artist beat them all!

I want to see Bythemissal win and win decisively. He will be racing next year. The industry needs stars on the track.

Lifetime record does not mean much. It depends on who they were racing against and their current form. Sometimes it comes down to who is better that day. Was Allwag a better horse than Bulldog? At the Red Mile he was.
Tatoo Artist has lost more races this year than Bythemissal has in his 3 year career. Bythemissal will end up being the next Foiled Again. He can leave, he can come from behind and he can get around any size track.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2023, 02:24:20 PM »
I hope he is the next Foiled Again and I do think he is better than Tattoo Artist when both are at their best. But the fact is Tattoo Artist beat Bythemissal twice in September. I would not be surprised in the winner of this race is not named Bythemissal, Tattoo Artist, or Confederate. Burke at one time said Bythemissal was the fastest horse he has ever trained. I have seen many great horses get beat including seeing Nihilator get beat twice.
tmbz1

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2023, 11:56:32 PM »
The weather looks dry and in the 40s for Saturday night at the Meadowlands for the TVG races.  The draw is tomorrow to see the posts.  Will any midnight 'draws' be done this week?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2023, 12:06:11 AM »
The weather looks dry and in the 40s for Saturday night at the Meadowlands for the TVG races.  The draw is tomorrow to see the posts.  Will any midnight 'draws' be done this week?
LOL

Goaldigger

• NW-1
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2023, 05:35:40 AM »
What I want to know is why the blood pull in KY just swept under the rug. Like nothing ever happened. I can’t stand that Bowden. I love Confederate but Bowden ran from any real challenges on Confederate all year. No Adios or LBJ. Would have love to seen versatility on Confederate. My question to anybody who might want to answer is, what was Bowden trying to accomplish by pulling blood from DC horses in the middle of the night?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2023, 06:27:54 AM »
What I want to know is why the blood pull in KY just swept under the rug. Like nothing ever happened. I can’t stand that Bowden. I love Confederate but Bowden ran from any real challenges on Confederate all year. No Adios or LBJ. Would have love to seen versatility on Confederate. My question to anybody who might want to answer is, what was Bowden trying to accomplish by pulling blood from DC horses in the middle of the night?
The criminal in me says that they weren't actually pulling blood. The blood testing paraphernalia that was found when caught was just a decoy. Of course, I have no proof but it doesn't smell right to me.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2023, 07:55:03 AM »
The criminal in me says that they weren't actually pulling blood. The blood testing paraphernalia that was found when caught was just a decoy. Of course, I have no proof but it doesn't smell right to me.

FULLY AGREED!  There is a much bigger picture, to the depths of Adam Bowden's GREED. Its a win at all costs approach.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2023, 08:53:45 AM »
That smell is your unwashed asshole. Just FYI.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2023, 10:48:14 AM »

No one does that secretly in the middle of the night.  Definitely something fishy going on!  tmbz1

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2023, 10:53:54 AM »
This is not about hand outs it is about a race you people are all over the place about this there are many big stables and owner who mite not be good for the sport but it is there money they can do what they want we can't control every one that races guys like Burke are not good for racing either but it is there right to have as many as they want .

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2023, 11:11:29 AM »
This is not about hand outs it is about a race you people are all over the place about this there are many big stables and owner who mite not be good for the sport but it is there money they can do what they want we can't control every one that races guys like Burke are not good for racing either but it is there right to have as many as they want .

Burke is the Bob Baffert of Harness racing, and I don't say this in a flattering sort of way.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2023, 12:00:05 PM »

Fucking grammar and punctuation, maybe just once or try GED.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2023, 12:07:19 PM »
As anticipated, Confederate, whose season has seen him win nearly every major sophomore stake while becoming the fastest 3-year-old pacer in history, will face division leaders Bythemissal and Tattoo Artist among the 10-horse, $350,000e Open pace, quite possibly the “Race of the Year.”-----10 horse full field----post positions to be drawn soon------the other 3 older divisions drew small fields unfortunately.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2023, 12:10:28 PM »
Tactical Approach dominated this year’s class of sophomore trotters with the Hambletonian and Kentucky Futurity among his 10 wins on the season and will take on a talented field of six veterans led by It’s Academic, Alrajah One IT and Southwind Tyrion (Breeders Crown open trot winner by invitation) in the $350,000e Open trot.

Twin B Joe Fresh has accepted an invitation to face her older rivals, led by Breeders Crown winner Max Contract, in an abbreviated five mare field for the $175,000e Open Mare pace.

Bond will use her Breeders Crown golden ticket to gain entry into the $175,000 Mare Open Trot division where she’ll go against Jiggy Jog S and M-M’s Dream in a five mare race.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal