Author Topic: Pepsi North American Cup  (Read 33400 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Pepsi North American Cup
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2019, 11:22:01 AM »
I'm broke again. Looks like some bettable races, but I need professional handicapper's assistance. Thank you.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2019, 04:35:17 PM »
RACE #1 / 2 - SINGLE WHITE SOCK

RACE #2 / 2 - FOOT SOLDIER

RACE #3 / 1 - BETTORS WISH

RACE #4 / 7 - HELLO LOVE

RACE #5 / 10 - TREACHEROUS REIGN

RACE #6 / 3 - POWERFUL CHRIS

RACE #7 / 3 - MAROMA BEACH

RACE #8 / 5 - STAG PARTY

RACE #9 / 7 - FASHIONONTHEBEACH

RACE #10 / 9 - KISSIN IN THE SAND

RACE #11 / 7 - PLAY JET RAY

RACE #12 / 1 - FINE DIAMOND

-----------------------------------------------------------

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2019, 08:08:02 PM »
1st elimination
30 second 2nd quarter
mysterious passing lane?

good job boys
 ngc3

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2019, 08:14:10 PM »
Double D is the MAN.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2019, 09:57:36 PM »
11,000 wins for that crippled crooked punk.Trace can drive circles around that son of a bitch

swoodall

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2019, 04:23:23 AM »
The AGCO Report For Mohawk Race 3 NA Cup Elim:

Senior Judges Report:

Race 3 Reviewed break by # 4 Captain Crunch going to the ¼. Finished 5th
. No violation. There was no front tower video available for the race due to operator error.
Reviewed stretch. # 3 Hurricane Emperor does bear out while on the lead. No
violation of needlessly allowing another horse to pass on the inside.

In this elim as EVERYBODY knows Bettors Wish (Dexter Dunn) had the lead at the quarter in 26.2 hanging out Captain Crunch (Scott Zeron) who broke, and Air Force Hanover (Yannick Gingras). After Yannick takes the lead past the quarter Dunn immediately retakes getting back the lead at the 5/16th's while Dube sensing the slow pace pulls #3 Hurrikane Emperor from 5th and gets the lead before the 1/2!

How in the hell did this happen? 91zxa.1

The 2nd quarter in the first North American Cup elimination went in 30 SECONDS FLAT!   :26.2   :56.2

How in the hell did the so called judges not fine or suspend Dunn like they did Cullen for FAILING TO SET A PACE COMPARABLE TO CLASS? 11.dt

When you look at the new Canadian Fines and Suspensions List issued today Per Henriksen is first on the list and is given a Fine for this exact same offense. 11.wp

Anyone who thinks these Canadian fucks are any better than their American counterparts is crazy. angbk

What race on god's green earth is a second quarter in 30 seconds more of an infraction than in an elimination of the North American Cup? 91zxa.1

Total Canadian bullshit again! 11.dt

The second integrity issue in this race occurred in the last 1/16th of the mile. 11.wp

Scott Zeron was urging Captain Crunch to pass Yannick with #6 Air Force Hanover on the rail to secured that 5th place starting position for the final. 11.wp

Fading as they approached the wire and in danger of losing to Yannick, Zeron clearly pulls his right hand free of the lines and draws back to his shoulder then whacks the shit out of Captain Crunch twice. 11.wp 94z.sm

Watch the replay on your phone where you can enlarge the screen on Zeron as the race finishes live and on the head-on view.  91z.his

It's as obvious as Sylvain Filion fucking  :1 the public driving a 1/5 Stakes Winner in NW-1 race! 91.jzail

Why didn't the judges fine Zeron? 84zac.1

More importantly, why didn't the owners of Air Force One lodge an Objection against Zeron? 91zxa.1

Captain Crunch clearly responded to Zeron's illegal whip use and it help Crunch retake Yannick for 5th place. :1

This wasn't a bullshit NW-1 race where I'm the only one who still cares about the integrity of the race. tmbz1

Dunn and Zeron should NOT be allowed to drive in the Final. 77z.chf 91.jzail

Don't make rules designed to fake integrity if you don't plan on enforcing them. 91zxa.1

And for sure don't cherry pick which shit races are subjected to the rules while high profile races are not,  11.dt

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2019, 06:17:57 AM »
1st elimination
30 second 2nd quarter
mysterious passing lane?

good job boys
 ngc3

Why do all the left wing child molester types like swoodall  like to plagiarize other peoples posts as if it was their own?  Joe Biden got caught doin it.
  Just because they post 5000 words of hate filled gobbledygook, they still stole the premise from another poster, and don't even give the original poster any credit by 'quoting' them.
 Typical of the left wing losers, the feel they are a victim, they got cheated somehow. That they are the new, Judge and jury, just like pmsnbc… swoodall must have permanent pms.

Since Swoodall is a Chicago idiot, there is still hope he will get caught in crossfire in an attempted liquor store robbery or a drug deal gone bad.  We all could be so lucky

Sharp eye Wiggles44, too bad Swoodall had to steal your post as if it was his own

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2019, 08:13:45 AM »
Race 7  #6 Nirvana Seelster went inside 2 pylons and wasn't disqualified. The reasoning was no other horse was lapped on at the wire. When did they add this bullshit to the rule and what does that have to do with anything ?

Stickman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2019, 09:25:59 AM »
The AGCO Report For Mohawk Race 3 NA Cup Elim:

Senior Judges Report:

Race 3 Reviewed break by # 4 Captain Crunch going to the ¼. Finished 5th
. No violation. There was no front tower video available for the race due to operator error.
Reviewed stretch. # 3 Hurricane Emperor does bear out while on the lead. No
violation of needlessly allowing another horse to pass on the inside.

In this elim as EVERYBODY knows Bettors Wish (Dexter Dunn) had the lead at the quarter in 26.2 hanging out Captain Crunch (Scott Zeron) who broke, and Air Force Hanover (Yannick Gingras). After Yannick takes the lead past the quarter Dunn immediately retakes getting back the lead at the 5/16th's while Dube sensing the slow pace pulls #3 Hurrikane Emperor from 5th and gets the lead before the 1/2!

How in the hell did this happen? 91zxa.1

The 2nd quarter in the first North American Cup elimination went in 30 SECONDS FLAT!   :26.2   :56.2

How in the hell did the so called judges not fine or suspend Dunn like they did Cullen for FAILING TO SET A PACE COMPARABLE TO CLASS? 11.dt

When you look at the new Canadian Fines and Suspensions List issued today Per Henriksen is first on the list and is given a Fine for this exact same offense. 11.wp

Anyone who thinks these Canadian fucks are any better than their American counterparts is crazy. angbk

What race on god's green earth is a second quarter in 30 seconds more of an infraction than in an elimination of the North American Cup? 91zxa.1

Total Canadian bullshit again! 11.dt

The second integrity issue in this race occurred in the last 1/16th of the mile. 11.wp

Scott Zeron was urging Captain Crunch to pass Yannick with #6 Air Force Hanover on the rail to secured that 5th place starting position for the final. 11.wp

Fading as they approached the wire and in danger of losing to Yannick, Zeron clearly pulls his right hand free of the lines and draws back to his shoulder then whacks the shit out of Captain Crunch twice. 11.wp 94z.sm

Watch the replay on your phone where you can enlarge the screen on Zeron as the race finishes live and on the head-on view.  91z.his

It's as obvious as Sylvain Filion fucking  :1 the public driving a 1/5 Stakes Winner in NW-1 race! 91.jzail

Why didn't the judges fine Zeron? 84zac.1

More importantly, why didn't the owners of Air Force One lodge an Objection against Zeron? 91zxa.1

Captain Crunch clearly responded to Zeron's illegal whip use and it help Crunch retake Yannick for 5th place. :1

This wasn't a bullshit NW-1 race where I'm the only one who still cares about the integrity of the race. tmbz1

Dunn and Zeron should NOT be allowed to drive in the Final. 77z.chf 91.jzail

Don't make rules designed to fake integrity if you don't plan on enforcing them. 91zxa.1

And for sure don't cherry pick which shit races are subjected to the rules while high profile races are not,  11.dt

The 2nd qtr had Dunn out and moving, they wont fine or suspend him since he was attacking, Yannick is the one who grabbed leather. The field did not get jammed up because Dube pulled.

As far as Zeron goes, you must need glasses because at no point did he take his right hand out of the handholds. Not really sure what you are watching.

swoodall

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2019, 05:14:00 PM »
Why do all the left wing child molester types like swoodall  like to plagiarize other peoples posts as if it was their own?  Joe Biden got caught doin it.
  Just because they post 5000 words of hate filled gobbledygook, they still stole the premise from another poster, and don't even give the original poster any credit by 'quoting' them.
 Typical of the left wing losers, the feel they are a victim, they got cheated somehow. That they are the new, Judge and jury, just like pmsnbc… swoodall must have permanent pms.

Since Swoodall is a Chicago idiot, there is still hope he will get caught in crossfire in an attempted liquor store robbery or a drug deal gone bad.  We all could be so lucky

Sharp eye Wiggles44, too bad Swoodall had to steal your post as if it was his own

What would Plop without the clueless morons like this idiot? 43z.stf

I waited for the AGCO report from the judges to see if any action would be taken before I made a post. tmbz1

Nobody stole anything from wiggles.

I then described exactly what happened for those who hadn't seen the race. tmbz1

And regardless of other comments Zeron did use illegal whip action with his hand out of the reins and it is clearly visible to those who don't own a simple flip phone and can zoom in on Zeron in the stretch. 94z.sm

Racing Beard

• NW-1
  • Have License will travel
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2019, 05:20:14 PM »
But as usual, the judges that are paid to make decisions were right, and the stupid loser of a fan Steve Woodall was wrong, very wrong.
 he must have lost a $2 wager

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2019, 08:52:36 PM »
STEVE MAY NEED GLASSES

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2019, 09:02:16 PM »

What would Plop without the clueless morons like this idiot? 43z.stf

I waited for the AGCO report from the judges to see if any action would be taken before I made a post. tmbz1

Nobody stole anything from wiggles.

I then described exactly what happened for those who hadn't seen the race. tmbz1

And regardless of other comments Zeron did use illegal whip action with his hand out of the reins and it is clearly visible to those who don't own a simple flip phone and can zoom in on Zeron in the stretch. 94z.sm

Sorry I had to buy my own flip phone didn’t get a free one from Obama’s like u did mr disability sucking milk from the government teet
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

swoodall

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2019, 02:05:35 AM »
I don't expect welfare loving horsemen or their lackeys to approve of any integrity enforcement. 43z.stf

But a couple of guys at the otb wanted to see the race replay and watch what I saw for themselves.

So I used my new Samsung S10 to replay the race and zoomed in on Zeron the last 1/8th.

Afterwards they agreed that it did look like Zeron pulled his arm back and used way more than wrist action. tmbz1

But they of course said what does it matter the stewards won't do nothing in a stakes race away. 11.wp

And I agree but that's not my point. 98za.ag

My point here is the stewards, NOT ME, made these stupid whipping rules then selectively enforce them. 91.jzail

To me there was nothing wrong with Zeron's quick snaps or anyone else's if they don't draw blood. 11.wp

These Assclowns at Plop head straight to the gutter with every thread not just mine. 43z.stf

And I thought I made it clear that neither infraction I posted about were in my opinion an infraction at all. 98za.ag

I had intended only to point out the hypocrisy in making these stupid rules then cherry picking their enforcement. 68xv.2

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2019, 04:25:03 PM »
PP-Horse-                Driver                  Trainer
1. Aflame Hanover – Andrew McCarthy – Linda Schadel
2. De Los Cielos Deo – David Miller – Ron Burke
3. Bettors Wish – Dexter Dunn – Chris Ryder
4. Workin Ona Mystery – Tim Tetrick – Brian Brown
5. Captain Victorious – Yannick Gingras – Ron Burke
6. Tyga Hanover – Sylvain Filion – Ben Baillargeon
7. Best In Show – Bob McClure – Linda Toscano
8. Captain Crunch – Scott Zeron – Nancy Johansson
9. Hurrikane Emperor – Daniel Dube – John McDermott
10. Stag Party – Brian Sears – Casie Coleman
AE. Air Force Hanover – Yannick Gingras – Brian Brown

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal