Author Topic: anthony just keeps robbing his owners  (Read 67542 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Re: anthony just keeps robbing his owners
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2019, 07:12:35 PM »
people might take you more seriously if you didn’t act like a crybaby on here every day. get a new hobby man. try a crossword puzzle.

If he wasn't doing so when he fucked up things I wouldn't have to keep reporting them... And again what's more pathetic me reporting the negative things happening in this industry or you just commenting consistently on the things that I'm reporting even though you have no idea who I am what I do or what's going on with the stable

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2019, 07:16:04 PM »
You went bat-shit bonkers over a $3000 race at Freehold. 

And you're trying to fuck him over because there are always 3 versions of the truth.  Yours, his and what actually happened.  And you proclaim yours as unassailable.

Give us a break.

it doesnt matter if it was  a 3k race or a 300k race. i dont appreciate people breaking and bending the rules for a select few. it hurts the business. i do this to help the business. you can hate me or attack me for whatever reason you want but i feel its right to report the wrong doings

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »
so far 3 yearlings have sold for less than 22k...
anthony bought 2 of them...

so is he buying "value" or just buying crap to justify his cost of being there for 9 days...

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2019, 08:39:28 PM »
BOUGHT 2 FOR 15K EACH I BELIEVE,

LOOKS LIKE  HES REALLY REACHIN WITH THESE BUYS

OR HES THE SMARTEST MAN AT FASIG TIPTON..

IS HE BUYIN TOO CHEAP TO SELL 1 SHARE AT A TIME.. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 08:44:11 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2019, 08:44:54 PM »

so is he buying "value" or just buying crap to justify his cost of being there for 9 days...

unless you’re buying into one : it’s really none of your business. when a handful of horse ploppers of all people say you whine too much, it might be time to take a look in the mirror.

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2019, 09:01:21 PM »

and whats wrong with the one he bought - certainly on paper with that mare ? Havent seen how he stands or goes, but maybe he toes in (out)  but in the ring didnt look that terrible - certainly looked better than the one that went for $3k

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2019, 09:08:26 PM »
The 3000 colt will surprise.
Watch.

This is how crazy stuff happens
I'm praying horse becomes a race horse tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

coryd03

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2019, 09:22:23 PM »
151 he bought for 15k. looks awesome on paper. looked a little bit slight in the ring, but great page and way cheaper than what the pedigree shows. hard to say without being there, but on paper, thats an easy one to part out for sure. id say that was a great risk to take. low risk, huge pedigree upside.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2019, 09:26:30 PM »
and whats wrong with the one he bought - certainly on paper with that mare ? Havent seen how he stands or goes, but maybe he toes in (out)  but in the ring didnt look that terrible - certainly looked better than the one that went for $3k

Anthony made presale videos of at least 50 horses and the ones that he thought so far weren't on the list of videos that he bought there for you can only conclude that they were reaches that he bought just to buy something

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #174 on: October 02, 2019, 09:27:56 PM »
151 he bought for 15k. looks awesome on paper. looked a little bit slight in the ring, but great page and way cheaper than what the pedigree shows. hard to say without being there, but on paper, thats an easy one to part out for sure. id say that was a great risk to take. low risk, huge pedigree upside.

I agree with everything that you're saying and had he mentioned this one prior to the sale then I wouldn't have an issue with it but when he mentions 50 horses and then buys horses that he hasn't even mentioned it makes you think he is buying horses just to buy something

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2019, 09:41:34 PM »
I agree with everything that you're saying and had he mentioned this one prior to the sale then I wouldn't have an issue with it but when he mentions 50 horses and then buys horses that he hasn't even mentioned it makes you think he is buying horses just to buy something

or maybe he figured the colt would go for way more - like out of his league so he didnt.  With that logic, I should see the videos of the two horses that went for $1 million then as well?  I do wonder why he does video all the horses as it tips his hand potentially to breeders who can run up the price or gets the horse extra interest? 
Have you ever gone to a sale with a horse(s) in mind, couldnt get them but came home with something else? 
To Cory's point, had you seen the sheet on the horse and been asked to price him, I doubt you would have written $15k down.  I think Cory is right - small risk - potential on the upside.

coryd03

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2019, 09:55:20 PM »
151 on paper was a steal, just no telling for sure without seeing it. That's the biggest thing. As far as the others, which I haven't looked at, there probably is some sort of quota system, which many of these big baby trainers have. I mean, they need to buy x number for x number of clients priced at x. Kind of a bad system so to speak, but there's truth to it I think. These baby sales are tough. It's heartbreaking to go and have 5 favorites picked and they all go for double what you can spend. Then you kinda have to regroup and look for others, regardless of what your initial plan was.

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2019, 10:05:24 PM »
151 on paper was a steal, just no telling for sure without seeing it. That's the biggest thing. As far as the others, which I haven't looked at, there probably is some sort of quota system, which many of these big baby trainers have. I mean, they need to buy x number for x number of clients priced at x. Kind of a bad system so to speak, but there's truth to it I think. These baby sales are tough. It's heartbreaking to go and have 5 favorites picked and they all go for double what you can spend. Then you kinda have to regroup and look for others, regardless of what your initial plan was.
were you on plan at Ohio sale (take it as a compliment)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2019, 10:12:33 PM »
or maybe he figured the colt would go for way more - like out of his league so he didnt.  With that logic, I should see the videos of the two horses that went for $1 million then as well?  I do wonder why he does video all the horses as it tips his hand potentially to breeders who can run up the price or gets the horse extra interest? 
Have you ever gone to a sale with a horse(s) in mind, couldnt get them but came home with something else? 
To Cory's point, had you seen the sheet on the horse and been asked to price him, I doubt you would have written $15k down.  I think Cory is right - small risk - potential on the upside.

no I don't when I go to a sale I go to spy specific courses for a specific price and if they don't go for those prices I go home empty-handed because I don't have a quota of horses to buy and I don't have to charge people to go to sales and I don't make my living off of other people paying me to do what I love

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2019, 10:18:47 PM »

I don't price yearlings but anyone in the world who would look at the pedigree of 151 coming out of a $900,000 winner for the horse to go for 15 the horse has a major issue end of Anthony did not look at the horse prior to him being in the ring then he is doing his clients a dis service

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal