Author Topic: XYZ  (Read 1302 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
XYZ
« on: August 13, 2023, 04:40:46 PM »
TEENY BOPPER. You like respondin to JOHN FRANK ARMY posts. Nice little GIRLY you be. Always lookin for responce. Little girl you the new generation of posters. A little gang of QUEERS that circle jerk togeather. IT might be time to turn over postin to you and your FAGGOTTT friends. JOHN FRANK ARMY been postin for over 30 years at various sites. HE KNOWN. Maybe this the begginnin for you little FAGGGGOOOTT,but you will never match JOHN FRANK ARMY posts over the years. GOOD LUCK,TEENY BOPPER;
And in 30 years,JOHN FRANK has used his real name. And I'ss knows yours. Quit bein a little baby QUEER and be a real MAN as we know one thin queer you just like TRUMP' Don't look for me to ever serve in MILITARY.

]

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: XYZ
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 06:17:40 PM »

Tweeny Plopper?  - what the heck are you droolin'
 about, Franklin?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 08:49:59 PM »
TEENY BOPPER. You like respondin to JOHN FRANK ARMY posts. Nice little GIRLY you be. Always lookin for responce. Little girl you the new generation of posters. A little gang of QUEERS that circle jerk togeather. IT might be time to turn over postin to you and your FAGGOTTT friends. JOHN FRANK ARMY been postin for over 30 years at various sites. HE KNOWN. Maybe this the begginnin for you little FAGGGGOOOTT,but you will never match JOHN FRANK ARMY posts over the years. GOOD LUCK,TEENY BOPPER;
And in 30 years,JOHN FRANK has used his real name. And I'ss knows yours. Quit bein a little baby QUEER and be a real MAN as we know one thin queer you just like TRUMP' Don't look for me to ever serve in MILITARY.

And I bet you drink BUD LIGHT Too.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

]
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2023, 09:03:06 PM »
We dont recognize the French Legion as real military.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 09:22:16 PM by Generation XYZ »

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2023, 09:14:29 PM »

Thank you for your service John Frank. A true Plop legend.

]

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2023, 11:19:52 AM »
"Responce" "togeather".....

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2023, 11:46:37 AM »
Nothing more than continued ramblings of things that make no sense. Amazing that 30 years passed by so quickly.  ngc3

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2023, 02:57:24 PM »

All this sexual talk is really disturbing. Almost sounds like the monologue to Epstein's Island.. But Lets get back to your language and writing skills which are nil. Have another Bud Light or two, and leave your Dylan Mulvaney fantasies for another day.

]

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal