Author Topic: THE STABLE @CA.. ANTHONY FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH NOW IN INTERNATIONAL RACING  (Read 56942 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
They just bought 4 more year lings in Australia so they're obviously not hurting for money

On a side note I was watching the commentary report and the 1st thing they were talking about was the weather that's never a good sign when you have 200 horses and the lead story is the weather

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Unless the Fbi hunts down ponzi schemes the heat should be off for awhile

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Unless the Fbi hunts down ponzi schemes the heat should be off for awhile

It's not the FBI they need to worry about it's the 700 pissed off owners

Lil Bit

• NW-1
The babies in Australia might  have a chance because this Idiot hopefully doesnt call the shots or trains them!!

horses first

• Elite
PSP...they only have a .25 of each of the four to split among the stable. The 3/4 already spoken for.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
The babies in Australia might  have a chance because this Idiot hopefully doesnt call the shots or trains them!!
They should not buy pacers in North America anyway, he never does any good with them training at his shithole track. Watch the videos, they look awful

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Bottle of red back in to go. Let's see if she moves forward or backward off last effort

Brown jug

• Elite
good call
lets micromanage the performance of one horse in 1 isolated race and make a final decision on not just that horse but the entire operation
to be clear , your position  is if the horse races badly( define badly) it is soley based on the fact of the over aggressive( your opinion) drive she was given last week and nothing else
for the record i have no skin in this  so no real bias towards the outcome either way 

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
good call
lets micromanage the performance of one horse in 1 isolated race and make a final decision on not just that horse but the entire operation
to be clear , your position  is if the horse races badly( define badly) it is soley based on the fact of the over aggressive( your opinion) drive she was given last week and nothing else
for the record i have no skin in this  so no real bias towards the outcome either way

You pick whatever you want to judge it on and it looks badd it's just so happens that I picked that how about all pic how many entries they had in at mohawk on Saturday night after buying 300 horses the last 4 years

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
good call

I'll give you the advantage and let you pick any standard of measure of success you want and explain to me how that doing well go ahead any measure you want

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
good call
All I was doing in pin pointing this even though I've named 20 other things hes done wrong so I'm not micromanaging but in this case I was merely pointing out how something they claim is a success is actually not being done the right way in my opinion

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
All I was doing in pin pointing this even though I've named 20 other things hes done wrong so I'm not micromanaging but in this case I was merely pointing out how something they claim is a success is actually not being done the right way in my opinion
AM doing something right he's living the good life like Surick was

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
AM doing something right he's living the good life like Surick was

Without the FBI   TAPPING HIS FONE ngc3

I FEEL BAD 4 my GOOD  friend
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Brown jug

• Elite
purple
as you know from some of my prior posts i agree with many of your comments
i think we all know that buying horses for $20k rarely ends  well for the owners
all is not well at the stable .ca
time will tell how it ends up
to your point there is many measures to determine if the concept is successful, how bottle of red races thursday night is not really an accurate one, no matter if the horse races good or bad

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
purple
as you know from some of my prior posts i agree with many of your comments
i think we all know that buying horses for $20k rarely ends  well for the owners
all is not well at the stable .ca
time will tell how it ends up
to your point there is many measures to determine if the concept is successful, how bottle of red races thursday night is not really an accurate one, no matter if the horse races good or bad
The first or second start are usually the best then they tank, mismanagement or no foundation?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal