Author Topic: GURU tells Ploppers to STOP IT  (Read 4828 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
GURU tells Ploppers to STOP IT
« on: March 21, 2020, 02:41:25 PM »
No Mr GURU, you stop with your BS.

In regard to the 29 horse people that have found themselves in a major shit storm and what a marvelous job the Department of Justice (DOJ)and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) did an enlightenment is needed. I am not going to beat a dead horse,but the columns abound with statements from every corner of the business that the commissions are not doing their job and we have to
do more to police the sport. Best of all,the FBI did more last week that we did for ourselves in years.

STOP IT'S NOT OUR FAULT. You are correct Guru, STOP IT.

Why was the FBI successful. Because they have wiretaps on their side. Read the indictments. If it wasn't for wire taps they had little or nothing. Some common place drugs, one positive test on a horse that was transported from pillar to post with no chain of responsibility. Instead of wasting time complaining how poorly we have done,pursue the FBI to continue the investigation and in doing so incorporate a knowledgeable person to guide them to the areas of smoke and to determine what medications are prosecute-able and which are not. Jeff Gural has done a great job keeping most of the bad eggs out but is missing the boat on many others. Other tracks encumbered by high paid attorneys do nothing at all and have gone as far as ignoring positive tests to maintain the status quo. By the way,whatever happened to the positive test. When is that last time Meadowlands,Yonkers or Pocono posted a positive in the program. No one wants to rock the boat. Well my friends,it has been rocked and rocked hard. We must give our full support to the DOJ and the FBI and hope many of those arrested sing like canaries. I am sure there are those out there that are worried more about a 6x10 cell than the Coronavirus. The first hearings are today and the rest on the 23rd.We will have a better idea of what's to follow then.

Mr Guru and I use the term "Mr" very loosely, I can show you numerous articles where all the details were known. Having spoken with the investigators at the Useless Twatting Association many times, solid information was provided with names, dates and places. And where did this information go to, right back to the race commission in question. What did you do "lose a bet", "can't make your car payment" they asked, end of investigation. Also spoke with the NJSP many times about the Ledford investigation, they had audio / visual tapes, they had bank records, they had the horses in question, they had the SHIT being used and so on. For 18 MONTHS they had this info, and a SLAP on the wrist was issued. The RACE COMMISSIONS and the State of NJ should have done their job, but they took envelopes. So please stop the BS.

The glaucine postives in New York with Burke and Miller were a joke, YOU KNOW IT as WELL as I do. Name me any horse that eats 100 lb of shavings on race day and then races without tying up or colicking. That was the HYPOTHETICAL used to get everyone off.

You GURU are one of the biggest rats in the game  11.wp 11.wp

looking out for for the benefit of
Mr Gural as well as you, are a joke, a scam and should get out. SO PLEASE stop with the SELF SERVING BS articles.  11.wp 11.wp

"I let the cheaters race so I could catch the cheaters".

But never did.  Thank you for saving racing Mr Jew Lie.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 02:43:58 PM by Hush Limbaugh II »
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: GURU tells Ploppers to STOP IT
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 02:51:30 PM »
YAWN,you need new materiel

TICKIE TIME

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 04:04:30 PM »
 A GREAT POST BY HUSH . VERY  TRUTHFUL!
THE COMMISSIONS AS WELL AS  USTA.KNEW WHAT WAS GOING  ON. I  AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT  SURE !!!!!
    ASK THE  INSPECTOR  GENERAL  " LISA LEE" FOR  HER REPORT OF THE  PRESIDING JUDGE  AT YONKERS .THE TRUTH  IS THERE , JUST SWEPT WITH  A  BIG BROOM
     DIDN'T  THE  GURU  CLAIM  THERE IS  MORE  OF A PROBLEM WITH  TCO2 THAN  EPO AND BLOOD  DOPING?
      DIDN'T  THE GURU  CLAIM  SOME OF  THESE PEOPLE  ARE  HIS FRIENDS?
       NEXT  YEAR  AT THE  DAN PATCH AWARDS  I BELIEVE THAT THE  UNSUNG  HERO  AWARD GO TO THE FOLLOWING "FBI,US ATTORNEY,DEA,FDA,".GOING TO NEED MORE TROPHIES . LET LANCE ARMSTRONG  PRESENT  THE  REST OF  THE  AWARDS.

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 05:57:55 PM »
Both plopsters made some very valid points!     tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 10:38:16 PM »
The FBI had the power and resources to perform theses investigations and indictments. When state run agencies are on lead there are limited resources and facing endless legal battles. Sometimes there are more entities at play than meets the common eye. Be glad it happened and hope it isn't over...

Ledford investigation lasted 18 months, I guess that was cheap  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 01:43:14 AM »
The FBI had the power and resources to perform theses investigations and indictments. When state run agencies are on lead there are limited resources and facing endless legal battles. Sometimes there are more entities at play than meets the common eye. Be glad it happened and hope it isn't over...

How can you beat the Feds,,,,,They print their own money

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 10:21:06 AM »
Here’s an idea if race commissions are short on cash try making fines $10,000 instead of $500

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 09:53:47 AM »
WTF is he talking about “common place drugs “. Guess we now know where his success came from

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal