Author Topic: Doping Vet.Fishman GUILTY  (Read 70210 times)

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
Re: Doping Vet.Fishman GUILTY
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2022, 06:38:27 AM »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2022, 08:54:04 AM »
Fuck the politicians !!!
We lose our freedom and we should suffer and say we are protecting Ukraine's freedom when the real interest is Hillary, Barack, Joe and Son and other corrupt degenerates investments in Ukraine.
Go Russia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You #1 Ignorant Jew of the Week.

Congratulations

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend

EPO

« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2022, 02:04:47 PM »
who's on the list from Ohio and Michigan?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2022, 06:03:47 PM »
They don't have to be on the list. Whoever is talking could have given other names. 30 tracks, I don't think it all came directly from Fishman. Knowing horsemen, as you all know do. I'm sure there were some middle men at the smaller tracks. This is still far from over.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2022, 09:09:54 PM »
They don't have to be on the list. Whoever is talking could have given other names. 30 tracks, I don't think it all came directly from Fishman. Knowing horsemen, as you all know do. I'm sure there were some middle men at the smaller tracks.

This is still far from over.

What's not far from over is the fact you're still a fucking idiot.

You think the 30 named tracks are under suspicion of wrongdoing and part of the criminal conspiracy. 

They are, in fact, named as victims along with the betting public and dozens of regulatory agencies, both state and federal.

Please stfu.

Thanks

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2022, 11:09:31 AM »

You think the 30 named tracks are under suspicion of wrongdoing and part of the criminal conspiracy. 

They are, in fact, named as victims along with the betting public and dozens of regulatory agencies, both state and federal.

Please stfu.

Thanks

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2022, 12:30:18 PM »

Please stfu.

Thanks

tmbz1

Now the question is after the guilty verdict in this leg of the case would there be precedent for the victims to bring suits against the guilty parties?   

Could tracks, regulators and more importantly gamblers seek restitution?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2022, 01:35:18 PM »
Hey moron, I never said the tracks were involved. What I said is how 30 tracks, 30 separate race tracks, they know about at least one trainer that is part of this investigation, that means how wide spread it is. All this didn't come from Fishman!!
I read this as coming from the Grasso, Pollicino etc. part of the investigation, which looks like the net will be lot wider spread than anybody thought.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2022, 12:23:37 PM »

Please stfu.

Thanks

The tracks were victimes, that I do not understand

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2022, 11:40:56 PM »
YES.  THE TRACKS ARE DEFINITE VICTIMS ACCORDING TO LAW.   FURTHER, EVERY OWNER AND TRAINER AND DRIVER WHOWAS IN ANY RACE THAT THERE WAS A POSITIVE TEST IS A VICTIM AND A CLASS ACTION CASE CAN BE FILED AGAINST THE TRAINER, DRIVER AND OWNERS OF THE HORSE THAT TESTED POSITIVE.

THE LAW IS "KNOWINGLY AND UNKNOWINGLY" ----THEREFORE, YOU ARE NOT EVEN REQUIRED TO KNOW ABOUT THE  CRIME IF YOU INDIRECTLY PARTICIPATE IN A FRAUD.   IN FEDERAL---THE OWNER, TRAINER AND DRIVER COULD BE CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT A FELONY EVEN IF THEY WERE NOT AWARE A CRIME WAS BEING EXECUTED.   THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE CURRENTLY IN PRISION THAT WERE NOT AWARE THEY EVEN BROKE THE LAW.    THE "UNKOWN!"

TRUTHFULLY, SOONER OR LATE SOMEONE WILL TAKE THIS THE CIVILIAN ROUTE AND SET A PRECEDENT--THEN LOOK OUT IN THE COURT SYSTEM!!!! THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO GATER THE FACTS AND FIGURES AND TO DEVELOP A PLAN-----UNTIL THIS IS SETTLED THERE IS MORE BEHIND THE SCENES INFO BEING INVESTIGATED AND SUBMITTED.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2022, 05:00:06 AM »
counselor:

In today's world, suing is a common word. Reading what you just stated, what is to keep a law firm to start the suit like they are doing with weed killer and baby powder.  millions of people used these products. Some people already plead guilty. Are you saying that all the tracks that these people raced at can be sued?  What about the people that took plea deals?

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2022, 08:16:18 AM »
YES.  THE TRACKS ARE DEFINITE VICTIMS ACCORDING TO LAW.   FURTHER, EVERY OWNER AND TRAINER AND DRIVER WHOWAS IN ANY RACE THAT THERE WAS A POSITIVE TEST IS A VICTIM AND A CLASS ACTION CASE CAN BE FILED AGAINST THE TRAINER, DRIVER AND OWNERS OF THE HORSE THAT TESTED POSITIVE.

THE LAW IS "KNOWINGLY AND UNKNOWINGLY" ----THEREFORE, YOU ARE NOT EVEN REQUIRED TO KNOW ABOUT THE  CRIME IF YOU INDIRECTLY PARTICIPATE IN A FRAUD.   IN FEDERAL---THE OWNER, TRAINER AND DRIVER COULD BE CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT A FELONY EVEN IF THEY WERE NOT AWARE A CRIME WAS BEING EXECUTED.   THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE CURRENTLY IN PRISION THAT WERE NOT AWARE THEY EVEN BROKE THE LAW.    THE "UNKOWN!"

TRUTHFULLY, SOONER OR LATE SOMEONE WILL TAKE THIS THE CIVILIAN ROUTE AND SET A PRECEDENT--THEN LOOK OUT IN THE COURT SYSTEM!!!! THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO GATER THE FACTS AND FIGURES AND TO DEVELOP A PLAN-----UNTIL THIS IS SETTLED THERE IS MORE BEHIND THE SCENES INFO BEING INVESTIGATED AND SUBMITTED.

Such a silly post. Why not add grooms & blacksmith & tackshop owner & etc etc etc.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2022, 11:25:38 PM »
SILLY?  I THINK NOT.  SERIOUSLY, THIS IS AMERICA.  HOW MANY TIMES I SAW THAT SO AND SO HAD A POSITIVE TEST AND CHANGED THE OUTCOME OF A RACE AND A BETTOR MAY HAVE LOST A LARGE SUPER HIGH 5 OT A LARGE TRIFECTA.  MAYBE THE TRACK LOST MONEY OR WORSE ----CREDIBILITY.

EVERYONE NAMED IN THIS CASE COULD BE BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES IN CIVIL COURT.   EVERY ONE.  LITIGATION HAPPENS EVERYDAY IN BUSINESS---EVERY DAY.   MAYBE HEARSAY TO YOU BUT FACTS TO THE EDUCATED BUSINESS MAN.  TODAY LITIGATION IS A WAY TO PROFIT.

IT COST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO DEFEND A CASE AND EVEN IF YOU WIN YOU LOSE.   WOULD YOU SETTLE A CASE THAT IS GOING TO COST YOU $400,000 TO DEFEND FOR $200,000 JUST TO GET RID OF THE LEGAL FEES?????   TRUTHFULLY, HAPPENS EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE MANY TIMES OVER.   MANY CLIENTS ARE ADVISED TO SETTLE AND PAY A HEALTHY SETTLEMENT TO CUT LEGAL FEES AND ELIMINATE THE RISK OF A LOSS.

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE PARTICIPANTS WHO WERE INDICTED COULD IN FACT BE NAMED IN A CIVIL CASE OR A CLASS ACTION CASE AND BE BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES.  THERE ARE MANY "AMBULANCE CHASERS' THAT WOULD TAKE THIS CASE IN ONE MINUTE.

I COULD CARE LESS WHAT CLASS OF CASE IT IS .   THINK ABOUT A SLIP AND FALL CASE----DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT IT AND SPEND $250,000 IN NEW YORK OR PAY $100,000 TO MAKE IT GO AWAY.

THIS IS AMERICA---EVERYONE SUES EVERYONE AND IT IS A WAY OF BUSINESS.  THIS IS NO DIFFERENT!!

VICTIMS ARE EVERYWHERE INCLUDING THE SPOUSES!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal