Author Topic: All things SCM  (Read 11186 times)

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
Re: All things SCM
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2024, 12:37:29 PM »
can we go over the phone records of mr. per and mr. marks? can we compare?

Newt Lobell

• 4 claimer
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2024, 12:40:05 PM »
When Dowse was barred, Engblom took over the majority of his stock with similar outcomes. I have to believe that Josh is connected to Per’s success.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2024, 12:49:39 PM »
if the feds wanna know they will know. maybe they been watching and listening. PATRIOT ACT MOTHER FUCKERS

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2024, 01:03:29 PM »
I was told that Josh has been in Ont. all this time.
I was pretty sure he couldn't get back into the country but that might have just been the rumor I heard.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2024, 01:32:40 PM »
Engblom bought a decent trotter named Top Me Off for big bucks from Arlene Cameron back in August 2022, and except for his last few starts, has done very little since then.
18-3-0-1 in 2023
Was even in a 17500 claimer in November.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2024, 01:35:26 PM »
Didn't Engblom train Beads for Ernie Martinez's wife Renee? What happened to that magical relationship?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2024, 02:48:34 PM »
can we go over the phone records of mr. per and mr. marks? can we compare?

You should become a whistleblower. Lodge a complaint with the NJRC AND Gural and show your proof. There will absolutely be an investigation. Remember the most important part after you come forward. SHOW YOUR PROOF. I am looking forward to reading all about this in the near future!

Pinfire

• 4 claimer
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2024, 03:34:40 PM »
Evan Katz is involved from Seaford long island with per...hes part owner..listedbasb evans Corp or something ...the horses go off 1 to 5 and never lose when bet. They are drugged to the hills...is that you rvan kqtz posting petrilli is wrong ...HESNRIGHT JEW BOY .

I’m definitely Not Evan Katz. Wish I had his money tho.

Evan Katz send his horses to the best possible trainers / barns , can’t hate the guy for sending his horses to sharp/knowledgeable trainers.

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• NW-1
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2024, 04:20:14 PM »
Yes Freddy is a pos
And yes SCM and his mouth did bring attention to this horrible situation but now he’s running with this
First of all the owner of Finnish line did not reach out to him a third party did and yes did supply SCM with information horses name owner and owners number.
And why the usta has not pulled Freddy’s membership is because the usta is a record keeping company
When and if Freddy is found guilty at that point they will take action.
And now he’s using this horrible situation to financially gain just horrible
No one needs your help SCM stop begging
If everyone remembers at the beginning he said he would never ask for financial assistance and that its was all for the love of the horses.
But when the rescue scam came to a end he moved on to the carriage horses but when nyclass stopped financially funding him he has now moved on to making himself the ambassador for the horseman and women that  by the way he calls stupid uneducated and lazy. And that’s being nice..
But who’s the one begging
It has nothing to do with the love of the horses 100000% fact he’s nothing but a scam artist
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 04:49:30 PM by Thetruthwillsetyoufree »

Pinfire

• 4 claimer
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2024, 04:43:30 PM »
He once again lied in his facebook group , stating he talked to Herman Swartzentruber yesterday , the owner of the deceased horse Finish Line. Which is a complete fucking LIE. I know for a fact Herman  never reached out to Mike , a THIRD PARTY did. MIKE Called Herman in the first place and beginning. Herman never once initiated any conversation with Mike. Mikey boy Repeatedly calls Herman’s phone and Herman stopped answering a long time ago. This scum of the earth keeps using horrific situations like this to financially gain and put money in his own pocket. Stop fucking using horrific situations like this to beg other horseman or people for money you fucking loser.

Pinfire

• 4 claimer
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2024, 04:44:21 PM »
He once again lied in his facebook group , stating he talked Herman Swartzentruber yesterday , the owner of the deceased horse Finish Line. Which is a complete fucking LIE. I know for a fact Herman  never reached out to Mike , a THIRD PARTY did. MIKE Called Herman in the first place and beginning. Herman never once initiated any conversation with Mike. Mikey boy Repeatedly calls Herman’s phone and Herman stopped answering a long time ago. This scum of the earth keeps using horrific situations like this to financially gain and put money in his own pocket. Stop fucking using horrific situations like this to beg other horseman or people for money you fucking loser.

Someone is going to snatch this mother fucker up one day and fuck him up.

Compliance

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2024, 04:55:26 PM »
Please spare all of us the defending and putrid role the USTA has in Harness Racing. A few years back they advertised for an investigator position and even have a ethics tip line. USTA Integrity Tip Line: 833-878-2847 - reportit@ustrotting.com. Who is the investigator,  and what are they doing to make an impact?????

They are a complete embarrassment to our sport! 

Why isn't the Paulick Report getting any attention below?  The USTA has spent millions of dollars fighting HISA with zero input from it's membership.  Change needs to happen wholistically in Harness Racing. True Horsemen and being replaced with the lab coat trainers and horse killers.

https://paulickreport.com/features/keeping-pace/keeping-pace-what-duty-to-inform-does-a-horse-racing-organization-owe-to-its-members
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 04:58:36 PM by Compliance »

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• NW-1
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2024, 04:59:33 PM »
It’s not up to the usta to enforce it’s for them to report.
It’s up to state commissions..
The usta I a membership based organization that goes by its bylaws.
They report the facts
And the facts are Michael Petrelli is a absolute liar and scammer…

Compliance

• NW-1
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2024, 05:02:23 PM »
From the USTA Website

Our mission is to:

License owners, trainers, drivers and officials.
Formulate the rules of racing.
Maintain and disseminate racing information and records.
Serve as the registry for the Standardbred breed.
Endeavor to ensure the integrity of harness racing.
Insist on the humane treatment of Standardbreds.
Promote the sport of harness racing and the Standardbred breed.

The facts are no one gives a dam about the animal anymore. SCM is spot on in unearthing all of this. Where are the defamation claims, there aren't any because you can't dispute facts.   

« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 05:05:41 PM by Compliance »

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• NW-1
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2024, 05:05:53 PM »
I see SCM has gotten a new account…
I don’t believe the usta has ever issued a license.
You get a membership number..
Please stay with the facts
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 05:07:28 PM by Thetruthwillsetyoufree »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal