Author Topic: Say goodbye!  (Read 15093 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: Say goodbye!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2023, 12:31:52 AM »
That list is being enforced by the Meadowlands to its right of refusal. I question the authenticity of it. I can't imagine the feds would release that information to just the Meadowlands. But who knows.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

boscoman

• 4 claimer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2023, 12:41:40 AM »
     Why would owners be on this list ?   

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2023, 12:48:37 AM »

Let’s say an owner uses multiple trainers.  He buys “product “ and sends it to his trainers to use.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2023, 01:20:43 AM »
WOW, this shit is hitting the fan. Howard Taylor will have to use all his legal skills to attempt to win over Gural.

Tip of the iceberg, eh?  An iceberg that might put nails in the coffin of harness racing

I also see another Breeders Cup horse dead after a failed surgery for a condylar fracture.

They need to ban dirt racing IMO. Most of the rest of the word races on turf and yes, you lose horses there but over here, fuck these idiots, they run them as 2yold before their bodies can handle it and then they drug them like Baffert allegedly does.

Too many horses dying in thoroughbred racing. 

Anyway, SCM said Harness racing was fucked, he may well be right. The powers that be better be serious about ridding all the assholes of this business and then spending millions and hiring PR firms to try an attract new people once it is cleaned up, if it ever is.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2023, 01:35:25 AM »
Let’s say an owner uses multiple trainers.  He buys “product “ and sends it to his trainers to use.
Hey genius, see what happens when you don't have the "existing agencies" (your words) policing horse racing. Putz!

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2023, 05:43:26 AM »
"......Furthermore, to avoid any appearance of conflict or impropriety
regarding a horse’s eligible to stakes during the month of November in which horses owned by
Jeff Gural may race, the above exclusion will be effective as of December 1, 2023....."

Ha Ha....creative writing award
Reread It

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2023, 06:15:27 AM »
The Meadowlands is excluding thse scumbags, can any other tracks or will it end here ?

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2023, 06:31:10 AM »
Not sure which "list" he is working from, but it would appear that there COULD be many "innocent" names on the list who were buying "legit" products, or even that this list was a composite "master" mailing list used to promote products??

https://paulickreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/GX-715_Redacted-equestology-list.pdf

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2023, 06:32:09 AM »
Good morning, Yonkers. This is harness racing. It will never end.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2023, 07:04:42 AM »
Not sure which "list" he is working from, but it would appear that there COULD be many "innocent" names on the list who were buying "legit" products, or even that this list was a composite "master" mailing list used to promote products??

https://paulickreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/GX-715_Redacted-equestology-list.pdf
The list I saw had redacted addresses and products sold. I am sure the feds shared the unredacted list with Gural, hence the immediate exclusions. It seems they are going after the people who purchased Thymosin and EPO. However, I don't know what you mean by legit products. I can tell you any drug purchased without a required prescription is against the law. 

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2023, 07:47:34 AM »
The box at a few tracks will be flooded. 
This might have have some repercussions at the Hburg sale ??
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 07:53:02 AM by Parked »

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2023, 08:14:15 AM »
I’ve been wondering when a couple of Ohio names wou on d pop up.
Somehow I knew but I guess the OSRC didn’t as they allowed trainers to continue racing. 

HarnessFan1981

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2023, 08:26:45 AM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
East Rutherford, NJ – NOVEMBER 2, 2023
The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, the Hon. Mary Kay Vyskocil,
has entered Orders of Conviction for Seth Fishman and Lisas Gianelli each having been charged
as Defendants in the matter of United States v. Navarro, Docket No. 1:20-cr-00160-MKV– SDNY.
Damian Williams, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York ,who
prosecuted these cases, announced at the time that Seth Fishman DVM received a sentence of 11
years in prison for his role at the helm of an approximately twenty-year scheme to manufacture,
market, and sell to racehorse trainers and others in the racehorse industry “untestable”
performance enhancing drugs for use in professional horseracing . Williams further announced
that Lisa Giannelli received a sentence of 42 months for her role in that scheme as she was
charged and prosecuted by his office arising from his Office’s multi-year investigation of the
abuse of racehorses through the use of performance enhancing drugs. Source: www.justice.gov
Press Release of US Attorney’s Office, Southern District of New York.
Among the volumes of evidence introduced by the US Attorney in the prosecution of these
cases are trial exhibits, offered in open court and now available to the public, which reveal the
identity of numerous persons who have purchased prohibited substances - BB3(EPO) or TB-7
Thymosyn(sp). Persons identified in the lists below and categorized under those substances,
are referenced in those trial exhibits released by the US Attorney SDNY office to the
Meadowlands at its request.
Also, as part of its investigation, the Federal government conducted its own collection of blood
and urine samples from racehorses, both post-race and from out of competition testing. Below
is a list under the category, Drug Positives Federal Investigation, identifying trainers whose horses
tested positive in those tests.
This remains a serious matter. Consequently, the Meadowlands is conducting its own internal
investigation given these revelations. And until that investigation is completed, the
Meadowlands has determined that all individuals listed below will be placed on the
Meadowlands exclusion list. Furthermore, to avoid any appearance of conflict or impropriety
regarding a horse’s eligible to stakes during the month of November in which horses owned by
Jeff Gural may race, the above exclusion will be effective as of December 1, 2023.
We believe this time frame will also allow owners, should they choose, an opportunity to change
trainers and/or horses in partnership with excluded owners. We anticipate the Meadowlands
investigation will be time consuming. We also expect that additional disclosures will be released, and if
so, where warranted, the Meadowlands will act on that information. We will also require that any change of
trainers or dissolution of any partnerships with excluded owners will require proof to the
satisfaction of The Meadowlands. We believe these steps are warranted per the revelations
from the above prosecutions and are necessary in the interest of the industry we all love and
wish to preserve.
BB3 (EPO)
TB-7 Thymosyn(sp)
Dylan Davis Ryan Bellamy
Nick Devita Anthony Buttitta
Gareth Dowse Frank Chick- Chick Harness
Jeff Gillis Jamen Davidovich
Brian Malone Eddie Dennis
John Mungillo Brady Galliers
Eric Prevost Rick Howles
Richard Silverman Anthony Lake
Leroy Slabaugh Betty Jean Davis Lare
Howard Taylor Kevin Lare
John Leggio
Greg McNair
Cynthia Milano
Anthony Napolitano
Howard Savage
Arthur Stafford
Trevor Stafford
Drug Positives Federal Investigation
Al Annunziata Propantheline (2
Jenn Bongiorno Ethamsylate (4)
Bob Bongiorno Ethamsylate
Scott DiDomenico Ethamsylate (2)
Jeff Gillis Ethamsylate
Nick Sodano, Sr. Cobalt

Just curious where is this posted online?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2023, 08:34:21 AM »

Because owners are going to be held accountable in the future. Especially owners that represent trainers in some of these offenses.  tmbz1
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2023, 09:09:01 AM »
Because owners are going to be held accountable in the future. Especially owners that represent trainers in some of these offenses.  tmbz1
I'll pay $10k to slap Howard Taylor just one time.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal