Author Topic: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD  (Read 8773 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2023, 04:08:06 PM »
Sounds like your listening to that fucking bum out of Goshen. Present your facts not hearsay

YOU'RE for the first one...the 2nd one is correct!  English is hard but you'll get it!

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2023, 04:45:30 PM »
Gaag- looks like the Government presented their facts about your butt buddy already.. so wtf are you talking about hearsay for?

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2023, 05:20:12 PM »
Holy Fuck how much is Ford paying to keep slobbering him up like you are s.m.h ... it's plain as day what he did and in the news yet your still here talking nonsense like he did nothing...also what about the horses that were shot and buried on his property..guess that fucking didn't happen either...maybe this time make you message in bold and caps like that's gonna make people feel different.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2023, 05:47:58 PM »
Gaag- looks like the Government presented their facts about your butt buddy already.. so wtf are you talking about hearsay for?
Swank, where did you see the government's facts?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2023, 05:51:25 PM »
Holy Fuck how much is Ford paying to keep slobbering him up like you are s.m.h ... it's plain as day what he did and in the news yet your still here talking nonsense like he did nothing...also what about the horses that were shot and buried on his property..guess that fucking didn't happen either...maybe this time make you message in bold and caps like that's gonna make people feel different.
Sweet Lou, please explain to us what exactly Mark Ford did with factual evidence not hearsay from that fucking bum in Goshen. I'm on the farm all the time that's news to me I've never seen a horse shot,  please provide evidence.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2023, 08:37:45 PM »
mark ford is not right

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2023, 08:49:26 PM »
Gaag, he admitted to illegally filling in the Wetlands, contaminating/polluting the waters. There are many news articles about it.
Loosen the straps on your knee pads buddy, I think it's slowing the blood flow to your brain.

Horseradish

• 4 claimer
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2023, 09:21:54 PM »
Mike Petrelli > KPP (Knee Pads Pete)

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2023, 09:23:48 PM »
Gaag, he admitted to illegally filling in the Wetlands, contaminating/polluting the waters. There are many news articles about it.
Loosen the straps on your knee pads buddy, I think it's slowing the blood flow to your brain.
I get what you’re saying but why is that rat bastard from Goshen making matters worse? Answer his stall application was denied at Mark Ford training center.

Look, I don’t need to kiss anybody’s ass, but who else had success in the business and put his money back into the business to build a first class training facility. I give the guy credit how many trainers of actually make money and pissed away at the windows, instead of building a training center or putting it back into the business.

Why do you guys want to castrate him??  You’re missing the point it’s just like that king Jew that revived the Medowlands, the Horsemens should be sucking that Jew’s ass.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 09:26:28 PM by Gaagoots »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2023, 09:42:52 PM »
"Look, I don’t need to kiss anybody’s ass"

Well, your doing a hell of a job on the ones your kissing now
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

bello

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2023, 09:50:18 PM »
I get what you’re saying but why is that rat bastard from Goshen making matters worse? Answer his stall application was denied at Mark Ford training center.

Look, I don’t need to kiss anybody’s ass, but who else had success in the business and put his money back into the business to build a first class training facility. I give the guy credit how many trainers of actually make money and pissed away at the windows, instead of building a training center or putting it back into the business.

Why do you guys want to castrate him??  You’re missing the point it’s just like that king Jew that revived the Medowlands, the Horsemens should be sucking that Jew’s ass.

Hey Penis head. I have copied all of your anti jewish rants and will be forwarding them to the DOJ to show the kind of person Mark Ford hires.

Okay penis head....Mark, If you are reading this, thank Penishead for helping bring you down.

I am NOT KIDDING!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2023, 09:53:01 PM »
Hey Penis head. I have copied all of your anti jewish rants and will be forwarding them to the DOJ to show the kind of person Mark Ford hires.

Okay penis head....Mark, If you are reading this, thank Penishead for helping bring you down.

I am NOT KIDDING!

Oh Boyyyyyy Sending them to the DOJ,,huh?  ngc3

Why not just call his mommy and tell her what a bad boy he is?  ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2023, 11:06:01 PM »
Nothing antisemitic about my remarks. You’re not very bright are you.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2023, 11:09:38 PM »

I am NOT KIDDING!
So the Horsemen shouldn’t be kissing that Jews ass?  Tell me what was antisemitic about my remark?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 11:30:15 PM by Gaagoots »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal