Author Topic: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD  (Read 8768 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2023, 03:03:56 PM »
Oh, I forgot that one "Scum Bag" so we have Fucking Bum, Rat Bastard and Fucking Rat Bastard Out of Goshen plus Scumbag!

;D

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2023, 03:04:37 PM »
Haku, It's your turn to repeat the same this for the 100th time.

Oh, Christ help us!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2023, 04:52:32 PM »
This scumbag SCM is so full of shit it’s ridiculous.
How can he talk or even comment on anyone else’s lives.
Let’s talk about his and his is as of today.
1. One step above homeless living in a boarding house.
2. This loser doesn’t even own a vehicle or possess a driver’s licenses.
3. Hasn’t provided for his family in year’s.
It has  gotten so bad that his own father has asked his wife Wendy and his two grandchildren children not to come by the house anymore because for the last couple of years he had been financially supporting them and he thinks it’s time to put end end to it’s so Wendy finally holds this deadbeat accountable for his family
That’s the hardest thing in the world for a grandfather to do but it’s has way to far and this is an absolute fact..
I just listened to him say he can’t even have a horse for a pet just start with feeding your children.
This guy is the biggest scumbag loser in the world
All anyone has to do is contact his wife Wendy or anyone in his family for the facts
WOW! Just WOW! I can't imagine really. There's nothing more important than family.

It amazes me how this cocksucker out of Goshen can sit there all fucking day being a rat bastard ratting all these people out as he acts like Mr. Innocent.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 04:57:31 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2023, 04:53:46 PM »
I happen to think Haku's posts are very informative and accurate and right to the point. I always look forward to his postings!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 06:46:41 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2023, 04:54:31 PM »
Oh, I forgot that one "Scum Bag" so we have Fucking Bum, Rat Bastard and Fucking Rat Bastard Out of Goshen plus Scumbag!

;D
Your learning lol..

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2023, 10:07:29 PM »
SCM hasn't been wrong about anything. He's been right about everything so far and nobody has listen! Get your facts straight!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2023, 12:18:45 AM »
That fucking rat bastard out of Goshen says nobody pays attention to horse plop!  Really?  Do you realize this post has over 5200 views and between Haku and myself we dominate this website in viewership for the last several months!

Perhaps Haku and I should start a weekly webcast since were dominating in viewership.  We could call it “The life and Times of that fucking deadbeat out of Goshen”.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 12:21:30 AM by Gaagoots »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2023, 01:15:37 AM »
That fucking rat bastard out of Goshen says nobody pays attention to horse plop!  Really?  Do you realize this post has over 5200 views and between Haku and myself we dominate this website in viewership for the last several months!

Perhaps Haku and I should start a weekly webcast since were dominating in viewership.  We could call it “The life and Times of that fucking deadbeat out of Goshen”.

People love staring at train wrecks!  An although SCM is super obnoxious, he has owned your ass lately!  Get new material or he will continue to own you!

Wally C

• 4 claimer
  • Retired in the Womb :)
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2023, 01:49:18 AM »

Here's another perspective.

If Youtube was bigger than PLOP, probably is by a wide margin lol this is how your 5200 views pays / plays out in popularity and $.

YouTube would pay you 1/3 of a cent per view for those not using a pop up blocker as their ads wouldn't be shown.

So 5200 - 2080 (40% use pop up blockers) x 1/3 of a cent = $9.36

Those holding a beggar's cup make more that in an hour than your "viral" success. 

Good luck with the Mike, Pete & Haku show!   ngc3

I bought a horse and named it My Beautiful Face, a real loser, down the stretch all the women at the track who backed him are screaming come on My Beautiful Face.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2023, 08:11:13 AM »

Wow! Now there is something you can gloat about with the grandchildren, this Thanksgiving. Be sure to lead with it when saying Grace.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2023, 09:05:00 AM »

Now we're gonna' have to sit through a 45 minute Petrellie video explaining the analytics / numbers. I hope the transcript loads so we can read ahead....just in case he talks 'bout his success in taking down harness racing.
Reread It

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2023, 09:48:48 AM »
Now we're gonna' have to sit through a 45 minute Petrellie video explaining the analytics / numbers. I hope the transcript loads so we can read ahead....just in case he talks 'bout his success in taking down harness racing.
Exactly  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2023, 09:50:04 AM »
Here's another perspective.

If Youtube was bigger than PLOP, probably is by a wide margin lol this is how your 5200 views pays / plays out in popularity and $.

YouTube would pay you 1/3 of a cent per view for those not using a pop up blocker as their ads wouldn't be shown.

So 5200 - 2080 (40% use pop up blockers) x 1/3 of a cent = $9.36

Those holding a beggar's cup make more that in an hour than your "viral" success. 

Good luck with the Mike, Pete & Haku show!   ngc3
Wow! Had no idea. Thanks for the update.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2023, 12:17:48 AM »
People love staring at train wrecks!  An although SCM is super obnoxious, he has owned your ass lately!  Get new material or he will continue to own you!

All we ever hear is how Petrelli has an ax to grind is to why he’s doing all of this and I’m not disagreeing that it started that way and he’s made it clear why he grinding that ax, but Gaagoots and Haku to name a couple have yet to tell us why they have an ax to grind with Petrelli?  Week after being outted as to who you are and who you are affiliated with we all know.
Lastly , I know none of the people I’ve mentioned but telling me Petrelli has no credibility, well I’ll say what he’s been saying in many fronts has shown to come to fruition and after being out I’d say you have zero credibility. After all we know who you are covering for. 

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2023, 07:01:46 AM »
All we ever hear is how Petrelli has an ax to grind is to why he’s doing all of this and I’m not disagreeing that it started that way and he’s made it clear why he grinding that ax, but Gaagoots and Haku to name a couple have yet to tell us why they have an ax to grind with Petrelli?  Week after being outted as to who you are and who you are affiliated with we all know.
Lastly , I know none of the people I’ve mentioned but telling me Petrelli has no credibility, well I’ll say what he’s been saying in many fronts has shown to come to fruition and after being out I’d say you have zero credibility. After all we know who you are covering for.

Good Point, what is their skin in the back and forth slinging game?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal